• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest pokemon

Carrot man

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
Which pokemon would you least like to run into down a dark alleyway at night?

For me it has to be zangoose, who knows where he would put them claws?

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
Meowstic- as cute as these Pokemon are if I provoke it some way it will unleash it's full power at me brutally killing me like the class room scene in the anime Deadman Wonderland. Look at it's Pokemon X Pokedex and see what it says about the cutie

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i think banette has a pretty messed up backstory, which is probably why i love it so much, but as for actually encountering one i'm all set :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dusclops. Uuuuurrrrr, this thing...

tpP20Zx.gif

It's prevo though, so cute.

tumblr_muufy8Bt4x1s7yiyso1_500.gif

Years
In a dark alleyway? I'd say Espurr. Nothing would probably happen if you encountered it though. It would just stand there... looking straight into your soul...

But seriously, that 1000-yard stare is very unsettling, and more so when directed towards you.

pkmin3033

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this on here somewhere before, but there is one very clear winner for this:

tumblr_n0che7Rduj1tqrsmao1_500.gif

Years
What, no mentions of Ditto? The last Pokemon that I would want to trust is one that can shapeshift into anything around it.

Just think, after a long day, you're ready to go to bed, unaware of any abnormalities. Then when you lay down on your bed, you find out it was the Ditto you left at the day care for the last 6 months, who's come back with a vengeance for all it's been put through!

Years
What, no mentions of Ditto? The last Pokemon that I would want to trust is one that can shapeshift into anything around it.

Just think, after a long day, you're ready to go to bed, unaware of any abnormalities. Then when you lay down on your bed, you find out it was the Ditto you left at the day care for the last 6 months, who's come back with a vengeance for all it's been put through!

Oh my gosh all those poor abandoned pimped out Dittos out there!

Hoopa Unbound scares the poop out of me! I can't even look at the thing! Machamp and it's arms are bad enough but severed arms?! :shudder:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Meowstic- as cute as these Pokemon are if I provoke it some way it will unleash it's full power at me brutally killing me like the class room scene in the anime Deadman Wonderland. Look at it's Pokemon X Pokedex and see what it says about the cutie

....... Why did you have to say that, I liked the one I had until I looked too closely, now the things freeking me out.......It won't stop staring at me.....

Personally it has to be Yamask or Parasect

Yamask comes from the spirit of people buried in graves and it remembers its former life, the mask it carries is in the image of its face when it was human and sometimes it'll look at it and cry.... Really creepy

Parasect is evolved from Paras which has two small mushrooms on its back, when it evolves the mushroom over powers the host body and takes complete control, that's why Parasects eyes look dead..... Creepy

Or Cubone but I gusse it's more sad than anything. Plus the few Pokemon that kidnap children like Duskull or Drifloon (which when a child mistakes it for a balloon they spirit them away) .......this game seems a lot more sinister now.

Oh and I love Deadman Wonderland, read the manga too if you get a chance :D

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Oh my gosh all those poor abandoned pimped out Dittos out there!

Hoopa Unbound scares the poop out of me! I can't even look at the thing! Machamp and it's arms are bad enough but severed arms?! :shudder:

Oh I don't like the human shaped Pokemon..... They kinda make me feel bad for capturing them and putting them in a tiny pokeballs, doesn't mean I won't I'll just apologise to the screen as I'm throwing the pokeballs.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
....... Why did you have to say that, I liked the one I had until I looked too closely, now the things freeking me out.......It won't stop staring at me.....

Personally it has to be Yamask or Parasect

Yamask comes from the spirit of people buried in graves and it remembers its former life, the mask it carries is in the image of its face when it was human and sometimes it'll look at it and cry.... Really creepy

Parasect is evolved from Paras which has two small mushrooms on its back, when it evolves the mushroom over powers the host body and takes complete control, that's why Parasects eyes look dead..... Creepy

Or Cubone but I gusse it's more sad than anything. Plus the few Pokemon that kidnap children like Duskull or Drifloon (which when a child mistakes it for a balloon they spirit them away) .......this game seems a lot more sinister now.

Oh and I love Deadman Wonderland, read the manga too if you get a chance :D

I still love Mewostick and Espurr. Especially Espurr, the episode of the anime it was in is so cute. I also really love the Deadman Wonderland manga.

blue

gucci
Years
Hypno is pretty creepy, just look at the dex entries.

"It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized"

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Good thread. I'm gonna go with either Parasect, Frosslass, or Yamask.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yamask are a scary one. The Pokémon are said to be spirits of people, which carry masks to resemble their human face, and... I find that to be creepy, haha. If they were to exist in real life, I know I'd definitely be afraid when I would run into them.

Back