• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
I don`t know what to say! I have the final realease(full game), but I have a huge problem!
I can`t move the character after Deoxys appears, I can just use the menu, but the character won`t move!
What can I do now?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
I don`t know what to say! I have the final realease(full game), but I have a huge problem!
I can`t move the character after Deoxys appears, I can just use the menu, but the character won`t move!
What can I do now?

You haven't got the latest version then as that bug was fixed about 6 versions back.

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Restatement: Is it possible to reenter the shadow dimension after you've used your shard? I forgot to catch a Misdreavus while I was there :(

Also, does anyone know where the Earth Plate is?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Then, can someone give me the link to the latest version so I can continue the game?
Please!

If your file is already stuck in the Deoxys event, there's no way to reverse it. Getting the proper version won't fix your game, because you're already in the wall and can't move. You have to restart the game. Just make the best of the situation, don't repeat mistakes that you've done in the past, it'll help you deal with it.

Restatement: Is it possible to reenter the shadow dimension after you've used your shard? I forgot to catch a Misdreavus while I was there :(

I'm not sure, I haven't entered the dimension to get the Raptor Ball. And I have the Earth Plate, but I forgot where I got it from.

Last edited:

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Woah. I just realized that you can take the boat from Mastric City to Mastric City XD

Also, all the alternate unown forms' PC sprites show up as Missingnos :(

I still need the location of the Earth Plate.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017

Woah. I just realized that you can take the boat from Mastric City to Mastric City XD

Also, all the alternate unown forms' PC sprites show up as Missingnos :(

I still need the location of the Earth Plate.

Have you looked in Krypton City's abandoned building? I'm not sure if it's there, but you should try looking in random locations, that's how I found most of mine.

Years
It`s fine with me, I will restart the game, but please, i beg you, can you give me the link for the full game!?
If I start a new game I want to be sure that is the full game!

enxel

x trainer
Years
Yes that one works but it's not the latest version.

It`s fine with me, I will restart the game, but please, i beg you, can you give me the link for the full game!?
If I start a new game I want to be sure that is the full game!
I thought I told you where to find the latest version, I should tell you again but now that I can use links I'll put it here instead, have fun:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y0MD0FYX

Yes you can, when I investigated the random legendary thing I went in and out the Shadow Dimension a lot of times (I still get chills when I remember that).

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
I think the Earth Plate is hidden somewhere in the Tree of Origin.

You also fight Heatran, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno there.

Oh yeah, I also think there should be a item that increases the rate of a rare Pokemon appearing.

EDIT: I tried to get the Mystery Gift. Still doesn't work, it just crashes the game.

EDIT2: Is Celebi inside the Mystery Gift? I'm wondering that because if it is, since I already have one, that might be the error.

EDIT3: I was using Coronation's link and figured out it was actually just another link to the download for Pokemon Raptor EX Version 1.9.

EDIT4: I just tried enxel's link (above) and it worked. Well thank you enxel; but now I have TWO Celebi's. The one obtained from the fight in Healing Forest, and the one I got from the Mystery Gift.

EDIT5: My game save just got deleted again. I'm only so lucky I saved a backup.

EDIT6: I like to make one post and edit it a lot, don't you think?

EDIT7: And one more thing; I think there should be a computer in the Torxia League Room.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
how do i get burmy sandy and trash cloak form??or she only has one form in this game??
how the easy way to evolve wurmple to cascoon??bcoz it always evolve to silcoon..:(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Reuploaded the game (finally). Ignore the version numbering error. It's still the old version

I'm still working on the new version. I don't know when it will be done.

For anyone having trouble saving, remember to extract the files from the .zip before playing. It's wise to save regularly, even more so than in official Pokémon games, due to the few glitches that may remain (that will hopefully be gone in the next version). Backing up the save is also useful, just in case something goes wrong while saving.

Anyway, Burmy doesn't have alternate forms in Raptor EX. Each Wurmple evolves into either Silcoon or Cascoon, chosen when the Pokémon appears or the egg is received; if yours evolves into Silcoon, you'll need to catch another one to get Cascoon.

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Er... what? I just did a Pokedex search for water Pokemon, and this is what I got:

Wartortle
Blastoise
Caterpie
Golduck
Mankey
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Abra
Tentacruel
Geodude
Slowbro
Magnemite
Dewgong
Grimer
Cloyster
Gastly
Voltorb
Seadra

and so on...
I think the problem is that it's displaying all the pokemon that are one number after a water pokemon, for some reason... Hmm.

EDIT: Woah... Shiny Electrike is awesome! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
I need help!
I'm running on a new macbook and finally got the game to work using wine. I downloaded the separate file for the fonts and installed them on my fonts application. But the game still says i haven't got the fot and the text boxes are always blank when i've saved.
Anything i can do?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
just asking, what's with the communication center?

The Communication Center allows you to battle other people's teams by exchanging codes, or trade through the same means, although it's a little more complicated then that. You can also receive Pokemon through Mystery Gift, however, you do need the newest version of Raptor.

I need help!
I'm running on a new macbook and finally got the game to work using wine. I downloaded the separate file for the fonts and installed them on my fonts application. But the game still says i haven't got the fot and the text boxes are always blank when i've saved.
Anything i can do?

I would try downloading the fonts again, but if that doesn't work, I'm not sure what to do. It could be your Mac, but I honestly have no idea what to do.

Back