• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusion

What type mixture of pokemon should the main legendary pokemon be?

• Darkrai and Mewtwo

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Dragonair and Mewtwo

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Chariard and Blazikan (In shadow form)

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Please post if you got other sugestions

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
Jarnut777, you should make a totaldile and a pokemon of you choice, and a treeko and another pokemon of your choice

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
yeah, hey i just finished some fusions, which include charmeleon and electabuzz, and charizard and electavire, all i gotta do is get some names for them, any suggestions? DONT WORRY ABOUT THE TREEKO AND TOTADILE FUSIONS ANYMORE, I GOT THEM!!!!

21m9e2h.png

PLEASE RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
yeah, hey i just finished some fusions, which include charmeleon and electabuzz, and charizard and electavire, all i gotta do is get some names for them, any suggestions? DONT WORRY ABOUT THE TREEKO AND TOTADILE FUSIONS ANYMORE, I GOT THEM!!!!

21m9e2h.png

PLEASE RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a decent fuzion from my eyes, perhaps Charavire or Electazard?

Hope that you can get a good story to go with the fuzion pokemon mate. :)

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
it's a decent fuzion from my eyes, perhaps Charavire or Electazard?

Hope that you can get a good story to go with the fuzion pokemon mate. :)
Yeah, thanx, I think i will name it Chargezard, might not have any combanation with electavire, but it will work.I think the hack your whipping up, Alliance is pretty good.
The fusions make my eyes bleed.

Hope you dont become EMO!! J/k Well,if it makes your "eyes bleed" just dont look at them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back