• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Posting links on signature pics?

Jasonmii

Der Kaffee geht auf mich.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 23, 2015
I know how to make a picture a link, but I don't know how to add text to a picture and add links to each section. Like, let's say I want to have a link to my trade reviews, but I also want a link a something else. How would I do that? Sorry if this is sort of a "noob" question. lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Are you asking if you want to add a text link within a picture? You miiight be referring to CSS, which is what we use here on PC. We have great resources for you to follow. For beginners like you, I recommend using this website, where they provide you with templates. (The 2nd template is the one I suggest you using, since it's probably what you're referring to).

Hope that helps. If you want, you can send me a Private Message since I'm pretty much a CSS guru, so I'm more than welcome to help you out...should you need any. In the meantime, I'm going to move this to Community Questions & Feedback since it belongs there and your thread isn't related to FC&G.

Jasonmii

Der Kaffee geht auf mich.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 23, 2015
Thank you both! It doesn't look perfect, but I managed to get it onto the picture!

Back