• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Nice simple banner, but clearly had effort put into it. I like the raised border why didn't i think of that

9/10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
The text doens't seem very organised. I never really liked how text goes from smallest to biggest. The banner is nice though. I think the text should go on top of the banner though, and be just one line all together.

6/10

Years
The colors all seem kind of out of place and the banner is overall bad quality, the text would look a lot better if it didn't have that white around it and the colors just don't flow that much.
5/10

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
The banner is pretty interesting. And it's simplistic too. Although the image seems a bit fuzzy, unless you made it like that.

8/10

Years
Yup, made to be like that ~

I like the text under the banner and the banner has a nice theme to it, good colors too. The grayed image on the side looks a little out-of-place though.
8/10

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
I kinda like the banner, the border of it bugs me though.
interesting thou :B

8/10

Honest

Hi!
Years
Pretty epic, actually. I'll give you a

8.8/10

Ninja'd : (

Well, wow, I really like this siggy Great banner, and the text is amusing to me. : P

9.6/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I personally don't like the '~' between the icons, but otherwise the icons are nice, and the text fits. c:

8.5/10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
The quality of the image inside could be a little better. And it kind of irks me the image is also apart of the border, so it doesn't blend so well.

7/10

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
I already said I liked it, and I still do so I'll stick with my 9/10.

beat.

i like it. nice and fancy but not too much going on.

10/10

(be gentle on mine, i dun know no see ess ess)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Nice banner is nice. Text organization could have been a bit better, though. :o

7.5//10

CSS is pretty easy. Just check out the CSS thread. ;D

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Hmm, yeah. It's nice, nice vectors and comfortable arrangement, but it just doesn't click for me somehow. I'll say 8/10.

(And no, I don't want to CSS mine. In case anyone was going to say it would look better that way. Hehe.)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I know this is hypocritical, but the signature as a whole is a bit big. That Kagamine is slightly creepy but cool (though not as creepy as the FUNNY PRINCESS album). And I disagree with the second to last point! Haha.

9/10

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
Are you freaking kidding me? Do you not know what a collage is? It's too low quality and now it's too messy. You people are impossible to please. Oh this is not "theme rating" it's signature. So please read thread topic.

Years
...I do believe it is bad form to post rather whiny responses in a thread such as this. Your theme, albeit your signature itself is a complete mangled train wreck of textures and gamma, which is quite easily low quality based on its poor composition. Don't like what I have to say? Tough, it's criticism from a keen eye. You have my rating, move along. Let the thread go at the pace it should originally be going without the jerkiness, if you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back