• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PCX Event Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I'm kind of upset I didn't get picked to help host the Photography contest. :/ I've never gotten to help out for a Get-Together before ;_;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm kind of upset I didn't get picked to help host the Photography contest. :/ I've never gotten to help out for a Get-Together before ;_;

There's still other events you can volunteer for, iSketch, etc! Buuut... for specific events like that we need to actually see skill levels and I couldn't find a photography gallery of yours anywhere on here, iirc.

Y arent u selecting me for sprite contest?????

We opted for more experienced spriters, sorry.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I'll volunteer for the 10 year banner collab.
Is that like a Graphics thing?

Here are some samples:
Photobucket 1 (everything INSIDE of albums is a bit older)
Photobucket 2

If you need more samples let me know.

Edit: Or if it's not a graphics thing I can volunteer for Caption contest or Pokecommunity Highs.

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
I am a exp-ed Spriter!

I do antimations now.

sigpic275630_6.gif

blue

gucci
Years
I'd be happy to volunteer for The PokéCommunity highs, it's something relevant to what I suggested a couple of weeks ago. Oh and I'd really enjoy doing it.. ^^

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Just a little info for anyone who wants to help with the gaming events, I have PS3 games covered already. So if you own an Xbox 360, have gold membership, and own many online games, feel free to volunteer to host games for that console. Otherwise, PC games are still open for hosts. Also, I don't mind co-hosters who want to help me with gaming events on the PS3.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just an update guys, we only need one more host for iSketch and Skype, one more for Art and one or two more for gaming, soooo if anyone wants to sign up to those, please do!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'd like to volunteer hosting gaming events. :o
Just a little info for anyone who wants to help with the gaming events, I have PS3 games covered already. So if you own an Xbox 360, have gold membership, and own many online games, feel free to volunteer to host games for that console. Otherwise, PC games are still open for hosts. Also, I don't mind co-hosters who want to help me with gaming events on the PS3.
I could co-host on the PS3. :) I can also host during other times on the PS3 if people can't make it for the first round.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I made a Chat Room for the PCB-Day. I've been researching what would be a nice public chat and i think this is good... If you guys wanna keep this thats cool. Make me a event person if you wanna. it can be used mobile too so if people wanna participate they can participate away from the computer at least with the chat.:P BirthdayChat

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I made a Chat Room for the PCB-Day. I've been researching what would be a nice public chat and i think this is good... If you guys wanna keep this thats cool. Make me a event person if you wanna. it can be used mobile too so if people wanna participate they can participate away from the computer at least with the chat.:P BirthdayChat

We'll be using #thepokecommunity for that, which can be accessed on mobiles too. Plus that other link is off-site and we'd rather keep things on-site where we can, minus a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back