• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
Now why would you enter a tourny when you hack pokemon with wonderguard LOL

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Whether I beat Aragornbird or not (if he ever signs on) I'll be in the next one.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
And I'll be the next! Hopefully I can finish breeding my sixth slot before it begins so I don't have to use my craptacular backups.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Forget it. I'm not bothering with this bullcrap anymore. All that time I spent working on the strongest team I could, and to have my entire progress set aflame in a matter of ten minutes by Aragorn and his goddamned Skarmory and Blissey, the two Pokemon whom to the very core of my soul I loathe and despise. If he's in, I'm not. Because I know I won't win, no matter how close I come. And linkinpark and whoever else hates me for my viewpoint or is going to laugh at me for being bitter over a single loss, go ahead and say whatever the hell you want to, I hope it gives you a brief moment of joy in your bleak lives to know I lost. Whatever happens from here on isn't my concern.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aww, sorry about the loss, Ichida. But really, it was Gyarados and Weavile that caused most of your problems, not SkarmBliss.

Also the whole match would've gone in your favor if you had taught Metagross Thunderpunch, since I realized that my team had an overall Metagross weakness .

Anyways, gg.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
Forget it. I'm not bothering with this bullcrap anymore. All that time I spent working on the strongest team I could, and to have my entire progress set aflame in a matter of ten minutes by Aragorn and his goddamned Skarmory and Blissey, the two Pokemon whom to the very core of my soul I loathe and despise. If he's in, I'm not. Because I know I won't win, no matter how close I come. And linkinpark and whoever else hates me for my viewpoint or is going to laugh at me for being bitter over a single loss, go ahead and say whatever the hell you want to, I hope it gives you a brief moment of joy in your bleak lives to know I lost. Whatever happens from here on isn't my concern.

Thats pretty sore of you man. Calm down, being upset about the loss is one thing. But come on. Maybe you werent as prepared as you thought you were(remember telling you to watch your ego) Not entering a tourny because someone else is isnt good. Why NOT enter again to beat him? That sounds alot like running away to me and from how you sound that doesnt suit you(at least from my perspective) I could be wrong however. Just work out your team weaknesses and play again. That simple

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
Years
So Aragorn uses SkarmBliss. I think I have some more Pokemon studying to do for the tournament after this next one, since I won't get have my team ready untill mid to late July...

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
He could always change his team -.-

Besides Ichida, its better than losing to a moderator (like everyone else does) than to a regular member :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
So aragornbird won, huh? No surprises there at all...seriously, who here didn't see that coming (no offense, Ichida)?

Oh, yeah, I'll join in the next tournament as well.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
dayum, did this tourny JUST end? XD

i wanted to join the first, but i didn't want to have to be involved in something that would probably take too long, which has just been confirmed that it did. is there an estimate on how long the next will be?

Years
Well, seeing all this excitement I want in on the next tournament. I'm currently working up on a team and EV training it right now. Since summer is coming up, I'd have just about the most time in the world to do battles. Would someone be willing to PM me telling when the next tournament is, if there is one?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
The next tournament will definitely be after the European release date, to allow those on the other side of the Atlantic to compete as well. And to answer Samson's question, the length just depends on the competitors. If I give battle pairings and a due date, and all battles are finished an hour later, then we move on to the next round.

But I think that it's fairly obvious that this has a 0.00001% chance of occurring. XD

And now for the winner of PC's first WiFi Tournament....

aragornbird

For winning, you shall get your name in big bold letters on the first page in this Thread, XD.
But that's not all! You shall also be allowed to skip through the first two rounds of the following tournament, should you wish to compete again. ^_^

In addition, the three runners-up, Ichida, Law07, and Paranoia, you will all be allowed to skip the first round of the following tournament, should you wish to continue.

And as I said before, the next tournament shall begin on August 10th, 2007, so be on the lookout for posts here. I'll add those to the list who posted on page seven onwards. About two weeks before the next tournament starts, I shall PM those who haven't been to the forum in awhile. If I don't get a reply before the tournament starts, they will be disqualified. This is of course used to avoid no-shows.

Alakazam Out. ^_^

Last edited:
Back