• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
Help me out please :)
I need an exp share for my porigon, but I have no idea where i got to bring that letter to, didntreadlol.jpg :)
Where should I bring it?

Nevermind, think I got a buggy one :/
Too bad...

Last edited:

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Kudos for completing the hack. I love playing a different side of the coin for a change. Downloading it now.

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
I've already start playing and I'm enjoying so much :b

But can u plz do a list of pokemons locations? Cuz when I go 2 pokedex and click on the area, it goes back to the fire red map :/

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
does anyone know where to get Spoink/Grumpig???
and where is giga drain?? i have a level 53 ludicolo with absorb xD

Seviper is on the bike road :)

Last edited:

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Spoink can be found near Cycling Road, behind the cut bush. Not sure about Moltres and Deoxys, I'm not far enough yet lol.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
jYssC.png

Wow... Umm, no offence but you've kinda spammed cities a bit, especially where there's six together but separated by a 1 gap route.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
jYssC.png

Wow... Umm, no offence but you've kinda spammed cities a bit, especially where there's six together but separated by a 1 gap route.
Wow. I'm going to agree. I think I count 19 cities on this one tiny map. That reduces the room for actual adventuring.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
So this is my favorite hack by FAR. :D
I just joined team rocket. It's pretty awesome. :)

And to the people saying the cities are spammed together, they aren't. You have to go around in some places as you can't go through at the time because you are missing the HM to get through.

EDIT- beat the game! 18:56. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
nice hack!

i need help...after i beat Giovanni in the warehouse what should i do???

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2015
The game starts to run fine but it resets after Oak asks me if I'm a boy or girl.

I know it isn't my copy of fire red as it runs fine on its own.

The way I've used Lunar IPS to patch the hack onto fire red is correct, as it worked for other hacks too.

Whats going on?

Back