• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Summer Vacation (Revised)

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
..I continue with screen shots.

HELP ON:

Spriting -
Car Designing -
Trailer -

STORY:

What is happening is that Ash's Mom needs to go to Johto and lets Ash on a vacation. The problem is that Team Sevip and Team Zangoo are seperating Ash and his mother. Team Sevipe is going to send you to another region, while Team Zangoo gets a week off of trouble. The good thing is that someone will help you throughout you're journey.

FEATURES:

Minigames - You can now play Minigames!
Day/Night System - Day/Night is here, doesn't effect days/weeks/etc.
Car Driving! - You can now drive cars!
more soon...

SCREENSHOTS:

BOB.bmp

Police Officer Bob invasion!

money.bmp

Ash gives himself lunch money and its night-time!

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
eh... those screensshot are 250x190 pix. and they are bmp XD. I can't really see what is in the sceens and it takes a while to load, I suggest making them .gif or .png and make them bigger :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
Not trying to be rude and give you a hard time but a screen with a bunch of random policeman all over the place doesn't show much about your game. If anything, you should try to explain more about your screens and try to make them so that they have a point. Once again, always save big images as png.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
It is really hard to comment on the screenshots. It's kinda like you just threw anything together so your thread doesn't get locked. And you should crop the images to only include the screen too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
A storyline I had in mind:

Ash's awaited summer has rolled in and Team Rocket will use this as an opportunity to strike back. Ash's mom leaves for vacation with pikachu and heads for the Seafoam islands while Ash stays home. A few days later, Ash receives a phone call from Jessie, James, and mewoth, saying that they have your mom and someone else(I wonder who this might be) hostage. They conclude that you need to head to the Seafoam islands for their final showdown in Kanto. You as Ash will now head to the 10 undiscovered islands that make up the Seafoam islands, battle kanto gym leaders(4 in all), catch only first generation pokemon with the exception of Lucario and Munchlax, and finally, smash Team Rocket and save your mom, pikachu, and this mysterious person.

Ash's pokemon:(These are the pokemon you start with. You can train them from there or catch new ones)
Pidgeotto-------lv. 16
Bulbasaur------- lv. 13
Squirtle---------lv. 10
Charmander-----lv. 9
Munchlax-------lv. 14
Caterpie-------lv. 12

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
No offence, but work a bit on your mapping. Those places are too open and boring.
I hope this game turns out okay, though! ^_^

Back