• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the user title above you - v2

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
7/10.

It's kind of vague - and I don't really know know what exactly it means. Not bad or anything though. I'd only detract points because I don't like that whole lowercase stylization that's common on the internet nowadays. Prefer captials in there somewhere.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
It's kind of vague - and I don't really know know what exactly it means.

It's a portmanteau of Hikari and Mijumaru. (Japanese for "light" and "Oshawott", respectively,).

7/10.

I'm guessing it's a name? It has that nice 18th century English feel to it, though.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
It's a portmanteau of Hikari and Mijumaru. (Japanese for "light" and "Oshawott", respectively,).

7/10.

I'm guessing it's a name? It has that nice 18th century English feel to it, though.

I think you're playing the wrong game here. This is rate the user title, not user name. :P

Anyway, I will rate your user title now.

7/10.

I'm pretty neutral about the words themselves. But I don't like the fact that it's colored light blue text. A bit difficult for me to read.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Oh. Yeah. Let's reevaluate.

9.5/10.

The image is really nice. I didn't know we were allowed to do that.

Rukario said:
Ability to use BBCode (bold, italic, underline, font, and color) in custom user titles

Yeah, I think the light blue text kind of gets a bad rap.

I've got a dark PC style, while most people use Let's Fly Together and have a light background. Evidently, trying to style-agnostically color text causes problems.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It's more of a descriptor than anything, and capitalizing each word throws me off a little bit. Even though that's proper in this case, cause it's a title. Maybe there should be hyphens? Not-So-Innocent Cutie Pie? because the first three words are meant to be read all together like that? idk anyway 7/10

Back