• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
I do everything on my phone. Facebook, internet, apps, music, alarm. I can honestly say if I didn't have my phone my life would be negatively affected lolol.

Years
My phone, aside from the phone and texting aspects, is used to supplement everything else in my life, giving me a mobile means to do stuff I would otherwise need one of my computers for. Still very bad for creating documents or editing them in any way, though, due to the small screen, the enigmatic touch sensitivity that's there when you don't want it and not there when you do want it, and the largely uncooperative on-screen keyboard.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I do everything I can't do on my current PC, on my phone.
Usually, it's the games that are on the mac, but not the PC, reminders, youtube, tumblr and yeah. :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
My phone doesn't even have an application/program that can access to the internet.

I use my phone for basic things, call, text, and occasional games to past time.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
^ I'm guessing its one of those indestructible Nokia phones?

Though i can access the internet on my phone i really don't use it since it can't really handle large pages.

Years
I have had a Windows phone for the past year and it has been great and can't really fault it. Then my sister gave me her iPhone 4, because she upgraded to a iPhone 5... can't really say no to a free iPhone! XD

But I do remember my first phone. Funnily enough, me and my Dad were talking about this over Christmas. I was laughing, saying I remember when he gave me my first mobile phone. It was so massive, looking back now. It took up my whole jacket pocket and was just so heavy.

Back in the day, hey? XD​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, I use my phone more than I use the computer. If I want access to PC, or if I want to google something really quick, that's where my phone comes in and I can just take it out of my pocket and type something out (or use voice to text for that matter but I don't like voice to text tbh).

My very first phone was a Nokia...it was a simple phone, if I recall. I took it on the first day of school and lost it on the same day. Parents grounded me for a month and wasn't allowed to get another phone until I become more responsible.

My first-first phone, despite that, was a crappy one that all it can do was make calls and set the alarm. That was it xD Couldn't remember the model, but it was a phone my grandmother bought at a gas station because I was living with her at the time in Mexico.

Years
I dont want to use my phone to go here, my sister tells me that eats all your data :/ and knowing me, I'll use it way too mach and be on way too long. Also it is kinda hard to type on my iPhone and to see things on the screen.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^well I do agree xD and I learned that from experience! When my little niece was born back last year, I only relied on my data plan and 200 mb is never enough for me to check my email, go on PC, tweet, etc! So I tend to use wifi more when I go on PC on my phone.

By the time I upgrade, I plan to increase my data to 400 mb, so I would have a bit more.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Thankfully, I have unlimited data so I don't have to worry about that. D: Browsing PC without a mobile skin is painful though, but hopefully that'll be remedied in the future. n_n

Years
Today my other sister told me not to worry about the data thing so I really dont know who to actually believe, I probably need to check it out myself and find out for sure how much data I have and such.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
200mb, 400mb? Wow.. I have 4GB.
Meh I usually stick PC for comp only, even with a mobile skin, it dosent feel right. I usually use my phone for some Facebook, Spotifiy, Youtube, taking pictures, and .. some games.

Years
I had a cap of 2 GB when I first got my plan, it was upped to 5 GB later, and now it's apparently full-on unlimited, without me ever doing anything to change the plan. I generally only use 400 to 500 MB per month, so I don't really need the cap space.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Do it, Fabio! You neeeeeeeeeedddddds it precious! 500mb isn't enough D:

Years
Haha, turning into Golem from LOTR/The Hobbit there? :p
Yeh, I will at some point when I can be bothered. I am going to see how much I use this month, then go from there.​

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Haha, turning into Golem from LOTR/The Hobbit there? :p
Yeh, I will at some point when I can be bothered. I am going to see how much I use this month, then go from there.​

In before you go over your limit and cry like a baby D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^been there, done that. xD I've gone over my data limit and weeped because AT&T charged me an extra $15 for going over. I think that has happened to me more than three times in the past year.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
^been there, done that. xD I've gone over my data limit and weeped because AT&T charged me an extra $15 for going over. I think that has happened to me more than three times in the past year.

I don't understand how you function with such a miniscule data limit. I would die.

Back