• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
Years
I like how you change the picker in the bag are you gonna change some of the icons and can you send me a pm of these things youre the only on that i trust.

Menue system
Bag system
Battle system and
how to make someone say somthing once and then say somthing else like when you finish a battle

Battle system

Maximo v.2

Years
Id say its slightly blurred aswell but maybe he lowered the color so he could put it in like the battle background and you can see it on the hero on the trainer card

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
yeah, I had to decrease the color depth :( (and I even used Interfan to do it with )
Also, if you look at the bag screen, you'll see the purple bars are a bit messed up at the right hand side of the bag icon, fixed now.

To maximo: They all required alot of work/coding, and I really don't want to go into how done them as it would take way to long, and I'm stressed out as it is with my own game. I suggest you to go to GamingW.net and look for some tutorials.

And to make people say different things, you could set up a switch at the end of the battle, and then do a new page of coding and put what u want in there. or do it with varibles... Alot easier.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Very cool bag menu, btw.
One graphical error I've noticed was the purple lines to the right of the bag. PS, the background of the bag menu, ie, the purple lines kinda hurt my eyes. Maybe it's just me, anyway, keep up the good work!!!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Maximo don't bypass the 25 character rule.
Neo if you wanna send me the original trainer card I'll try to convert it better for you, if you want.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
@Maximo:
Yeah, I didn't notice that, thanks for telling me.

Anyway, Neo, keep the screens flowing! I want to see more of your work!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Peekimon said:
Anyway, Neo, keep the screens flowing! I want to see more of your work!

Right so, I wasn't going to post this here, but anyways..
quote from my forum:

"New Legendary- Pokemon: DN's mascot...

Pokemon Crystal had Suicune as its mascot....

Pokemon Emerald will have Rayquaza as its mascot...

Well, Pokemon: Digital Network will have its revealed on April 2nd.

But for now, heres a teaser pic.
It has all been shaded out with different colors of Grey...

newlegendary3ac.png
"

I guess I didn't learn anything in playschool, lol I didn't stay within the lines lol....
I kinda went a good bit over the outline of the pokemon but you get the idea...

Oh, @ phoenix, I'll upload now in a sec :)

EDIT: for phoenix:
the trainer card as it was ( a panarama)-
trainetcard34zo.png

My pic:
trainetcard37cf.png

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I don't really think that the "no. saves" is really needed.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Phoenix316 said:
Neo, if you don't mind, I'd like to have a go at fixing the text too. It looks pretty inconsistant and I think I can even it out more.

Sure :) Its a big help (cause at the moment- it just looks plain out sloopy)

And as Daegon suggested, I think I shoulded have the No. Of saves, could you delete that for me please?
thanks.

As usual, expect an update by tonight.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I've finished it! I'm not 100% happy with the 'Trainer Card' text though, is that how it looks in the game? I never really noticed it before.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Phoenix316- I'll check that out now, I still have to convert it into the size of the menu screen.. (see earlier post- I think the pic was under "my pic" )

Sorry about the no show update yesterday lol. Cause there wasn't really anything to report...
But I taught I'd show you all anyways,
I'm working on the sotryline events.
Heres a screen:
screen32323xx.png

Comments?

Maximo v.2

Years
lan

I got this off a site are'll try to find more its lan
fnetto6vf.gif

I cant wait to see how brenden fits in he'll probebly have swampert imagine that fused with umbreon lol i have an idea for lan

Mega configuration
You are asked to travel into the pokemon centers comp (a computer turns you into data) to search for a virus thats turning all the pokemon sick in the center in there you meet lans net poke which is that pokemon you said was the mascot who helps you in a double battle against the virus

Back