• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon Direct Pop-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

I'm guessing the new region will be based off of France. Did anyone else spot that Eiffel Tower thing in the background?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
My plans on November... Get a new 3DS together with either Pokemon X or Y.

I don't like the graphics though, the overworld looks weird to me.

blue

gucci
Years
ejsljt.jpg
m937ep.png
ioessj.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
My internet connection is shaking, can someone tell me what the starters are based off of? I saw the frog water-type thing but missed the other two.

The Fire one was a Fox and the Grass looked to me like an odd cross between a bear and otter.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Just throwing this out there, but good luck hacking this one guys. Seriously o.O

chen12

Game On!
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
there was a fox and a deer I think as well. Ferrekkin for the fire type. I forget the other name though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Awesome! Though...am I the only one that's slightly sad about no more sprites?

I am greatly disappointed that they aren't doing sprites.

Also..Gamefreak once again breaks our patterns.

Fire Starters were Chinese Zodiac....Fox is not a Chinese Zodiac member.

Grass Starters were reptiles....Chipmunk thing is not a reptile.

Go Gamefreak always trolling~

So whatcha thing they evolve into?

I'm thinking Pure Fire for the Fox, Grass/Fighting for the Chipmunk, and Water/Flying for the Frog since his "hair" looks like clouds.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
two things I hate about the game already,

1. It's for the 3DS only, bye bye pokemon for me, I cannot afford to buy a 3DS so i end playing pokemon now.

2. The pokemon look so awful, cheap rip offs from previous generations.. R.I.P pokemon.

Years
This is the first next-gen announcement I witnessed as a PC member so you can tell why I'm excited.

I'm so glad I got my 3DS recently just in case if the next main series game was 3DS-exclusive. Still disappointed that it wasn't R/S remakes to finish Gen 5 though.

But then again I don't know how well I'll adjust to 3D Pokemon games so I have mixed reviews on this. And look finally a Grass-type starter I actually like! They finally broke the reptile tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back