• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thank you ^^

I've scanned some pictures. Well - the cover is some kind of shonen ai - Hope, you don't kill me for that, but Ash looks so cute on it. I've zipped the cover because here are for sure some people who would kill me because they had to see it ;)

Years
@Shadow of Ash
Yes, Thank you : D
The pic is cute ^^

Where they are from? Well, I scanned them from a manga I bought a few year ago, only because I liked the cover, without really knowing what's inside of it ^^".
There are many cute pics with ash inside of it, but I guess I'm not allowed to post them all here (copyright or something like that).

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
285.jpg

^I really like this pic of Ash. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I am not back officially I am just able to get to the library more than once a week, but I will be back soon!! I miss Ash!! *glomps him* ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I have to use my friend's computer and I also can use computer at school.

1782b7d7.jpg

^Ash notices Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back