• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Kojima

Pokemon Of The Month Above
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2008
*sigh*

My web cam broke and I'm not allowed to use my camera/cell phone >_< Oh well, I might as well just wait until I get enough money for a new webcam.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey guys. Guess who is back?

Well I havent been here in a long time so I decided to say hi!
anything new?

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
congrats to everyones new shinys and sorry to hear about that chuteout. maybe you could try breeding for them? just a thought. and So far no luck with mudkip or cranidos. But after remembering my shiny torterra has 31 IVs in defense i think im going to re-ev train him.theres no point in putting 31 IVs in a stat to waste. So for now im looking for the ev reducing berries. good luck everybody!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Ok guys, I hated being on here without anything to show for it so I'm officially back in the shiny hunting game with my first sucessful chain in almost 3 months!The last was a week before my birthday and today I woke up and said "Well, I had prom yesterday maybe I'll get lucky today," and Lo and behold, I'm the proud owner of a new shiny Buizel, I'm still on my first chain of it too and I just cracked 50, I got shiny at 38

Just got a second shiny buizel at a chain of 54

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
woot, just cracked 70 and got another shiny, gratz on

gratz on octilliry btw, I've always wanted to use even a normal one but never got around to it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I got a chain of Shinx to 50 before it broke w/o a single shiny before, I was using a static poke too. My chain ended in the mid 80's which took second place for my highest chain, only bidoof has had a longer chain with me at 92, I didn't even want a shiny from that I just wanted to wipe that stupid little beaver off the face of sinnoh

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
=[ my first shiny was a bidoof =D but i still hate it...its the poke that ruins all my chains

lol ps yesterday the chain that broke was shinx with static plan...

Last edited:

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
After a month of not posting in this thread or even being on the site at all I am back.There was a lot of crap going on in that month,but I did find time to shiny hunt.I obviously failed pretty much every time.I almost got a shiny Elekid,but I was unprepared and didn't have a lot of Pokeballs.The only shiny I caught was a female Shinx with a Naughty nature that I named Zira.Despite the fact that I'm painfully bad at chaining I will continue to chain not only because it's so effing addicting,but because I'm determined to get better at it!

Last edited:
Years
Are the SHC Cards still being made? I'm a bit overdue for an update. ;)
Don't call me; I'll call you. (And soon.)

Well. I've saved in front of Palkia, and have done my first 30 resets. I am ready with a Timid syncher, a Super Fang/Yawn Bibarel, and a Hypnosis Bronzong. I also still have my Diamond and Sapphire games waiting to be played through the rest of the way, so I should have no trouble passing my time and getting my Poké-fix. :cheeky:

Current target list, in rough order of priority:
Pearl: Palkia
Sapphire: Beldum/Rayquaza
Diamond: Play through, then Turtwig
Leaf Green: Play through, then Charmander
Emerald: Chikorita

Welcome back Dill, and gratz to everyone for stuff.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Are the SHC Cards still being made? I'm a bit overdue for an update. ;)

Lol, so am i, last time there was a shc update was before i got shiny regigigas, which was back in november.

I've been resetting for a shiny registeel on ruby for the last two days, i'm up to 4000 resets at the moment, hopefuly i'll get it soon, i'm getting sickof it being silver as it slides across the screen, be metallic blue dammit!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'm not sure what I want to try for next, maybe something I could breed so while I'm at it I can get decent IVs and egg moves for a decent moveset

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I am playing through Sapphire right now, looking for any shiny I might encounter. After that I have a 2nd copy of pearl I am going to play through. I think I will reset for a shiny starter and some of the legendaries. I'm not too picky at this point (a long dry spell with no new shinies!) so I will take whatever.

Is anyone else going to the TRU thing to get Darkrai on May 31st and June 1st? (from noon to 4PM.) I think you get an item that makes it possible for you to get the pokemon (as opposed to just getting the pokemon outright) therefore there is a possibility of getting it shiny. I'm not positive about this though, does anyone know for sure?

I have been reading the rumors about Pokemon Platinum too, anyone else excited about the possibility that the underground might be something we can do over nintendo wireless? I am, I want to dig for fossils with Lady D, MM or Shido.. lol, that's an invitation if the rumors are true.. (and the invite goes to anyone else that loves to dig and make secret hideouts too.)

Before I forget, Congrats to all those who have new shinies, and GL to all those who are busily looking!
Kim

*I need a new SHC card too! :D

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Odd that everyone is chaining Shinx, because I finally caught one of my own on the 13th. I wasn't chaining, I wasn't even really doing anything on the game, I haven't really touched it since March Madness (this being my Pearl version, Diamond has yet to give up it's first shiny :( ) So stats:

SHINY Shinx
Female
at Level 4
Caught on Route 202
Hours 643:18 minutes

I don't have the game on (it's charging) so I'll have to get the stat-stats edited in later if anyone wants them.

Edit: Oh and MM, I could use an update on the SHC card, too. ;)

Back