• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I think I have found a glitch, in Mr. O event at the Pokémon Mansion, after beating the two grunts and Mr. O appeared,
x3im53.png

I am sorry I didn't take more pics, but, after the event, when I gain control of myself again, I can't speak to Mr. 0, the camera is glitchy (the camera doesn't follow me like it should) and speaking to the tile where I appear freezes the game.

EDIT: After exiting the Mansion, and reentering, Mr. O is here, and I can't speak to him:

347cnep.png

Also, what do I have to do to continue that chapter after that?

Also, I don't know what I have done, but my game is completely glitched, all the sprites are reappearing and speaking to the mfreezes the game! Could it be because I did the Safari Pidgeybot chapter or something? Or maybe beacause of continuing my Beta 7 save?

When I say all the sprites reappear, I mean this:

sgqpp0.png

o738lf.png

My FireRed rom is the good one, I know it because I have played many Fire Red hacks with no problem, and I am using Beta 7.5. What can be happening?

EDIT2: And something even odder, I redid the first event in the game, the Nidorino one, and all the odd sprites disappeared, so everything is back to normal...

Hmm... You did patch on a clean rom, right? Like you didn't patch over the original beta 7.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
i have no idea what is his actualy party in the anime/manga. cause i never watched it or read it or whatever.

i was just wondering, if we dont get exectly the pokemon that he has in the anime/manga will we skip/lose some of those event's in the game? :/

The only party related event is the Poliwhirl underwater arc.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
@ElitePokes, it can be that, but as I said everything is back to normal after repeating the Nidorino event... Perhaps as it's been modified in this last release to make Poliwhirl lv 5 again things were off but after finishing it things became normal again?

Also, how do I continue te Mr. O chapter after meeting Team Rocket at the Pokémon Mansion?

After beating Team Rocket in the mansion, you should've met Dr O straight away. I'll check up on that one. Otherwise, you can just skip his event.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey rockmanmegaman are the pokemon leagues events changed if i dont go to the mansion to meet Dr O?

Its so cool how skipping events affects future events it makes the events accurate, i didnt do bills event and he wasnt present at the eevee chapter and he didnt knew who i was at the league :D
I wonder who rescued him from that Fearow xD

Yeah, if you rescue doctor O. Red would talk in a way as if he has seen him before. Whereas, if you didn't the game would go on as normal.

AS for Bill, he made a deal with Fearow to let him off for 1 day for the Indigo League. The guy needs a break.

Reactions: Raj
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
Hey does anyone know where to find a name rater? In habit I forgot to nickname half the Pokemon red gets and I'd like to keep it as close to the story as possible.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Sorry if I missed this, but is there a way to evolve Eevee to Sylveon? If not, do you plan on making Sylveon available at any point? I saw the extra chapter but not sure when/if that will be done.

Roger Davis

Goofball
Years
Sorry if I missed this, but is there a way to evolve Eevee to Sylveon? If not, do you plan on making Sylveon available at any point? I saw the extra chapter but not sure when/if that will be done.
There's not currently a way otherwise it would be listed in the pokedex documentation, as for whether he does it in the future; I don't know.

rockmegaman, I just finished the game a bit earlier today, well, the manga part, I'm waiting before I start the bonus Orange Islands, but I wanted to say good work.

A couple of things I would like to point out, you might already be aware;
-The Dr. O event in Pokemon Mansion was glitched for me; The Rocket encounter worked normally and Dr. O appeared and talked with Red, but after Porygon flew away with that flash, he just stopped talking. Pressing A while with him did nothing, and moving around on the map got all glitchy. After leaving and re-entering his position was moved and he still would not respond. Glitchiness was gone, however. You can still go to Pallet Town and look through the flowers and have the event proceed, but he did not say to go to Pallet Town, I was just lucky and came across a post in this thread about it. The rest of the event plays out fine.
I know you said you were already looking into this, but I thought more detail might help you figure out the problem.
-Just to let you know, after finishing the Saffron Arc, I went back to Viridian city from Cinnebar, and parents and an officer were already in front of the Pokemon Center, talking to them allows you to skip the Viridian Forest event and go straight for the Gym. I went to the forest and then the event still triggered, but I thought I should point out that it's able to be skipped.

That being said, it was a fun game and I did not run into any problems aside from those.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
where to trigger this mr.O event u guys talking about .i already finished beta 7 did i miss this event help me is it in pokemon mansion

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023

Sylveon is definitely programmed into the game but I haven't really touch it yet since beta 3??
I do something with it for the next beta.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
where to trigger this mr.O event u guys talking about .i already finished beta 7 did i miss this event help me is it in pokemon mansion

It's an event only avalaible at certain point of the game (e.g. before fighting in the Indigo League).

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Released Bweta 7.6 whic fixes some more glitches. Anyway, if you already finished with Beta 7, then don't worry about beta 7.6.

Years
ooook, again me. :/ yesterday after i fixed what was wrong,i started from the beggining, got to the third or fourth gym not sure since i think u get the third badge later ( I THINK) anyway. i saved as i did until now. and closed the emulator and the laptop. today when i woke up and went to continue playing all my saves were gone, and it woud load the game just to that first scene where i have to help the little girl catch the nidorino.
note: the saves worked fine yesterdayy before shutting down my laptop. :/

Years
is that event where u will transport to glitch world u save porygon from team rocket i think i did that event before

Lol thats an episide of the anime series its not in this hack, in this hack you go to the pokemon mansion in Cinnabar and meet Dr O and porygon but you have to do this event before beating the league

@DjBubi

I dont think this is related to this hack the problem could be with your hard disk or you didnt closed the emu properly
Also for previous question Solar Ribbon must evolve eevee to espeon i dont know about the other 1 it could be for shellder

Years
There's not currently a way otherwise it would be listed in the pokedex documentation, as for whether he does it in the future; I don't know.

rockmegaman, I just finished the game a bit earlier today, well, the manga part, I'm waiting before I start the bonus Orange Islands, but I wanted to say good work.

A couple of things I would like to point out, you might already be aware;
-The Dr. O event in Pokemon Mansion was glitched for me; The Rocket encounter worked normally and Dr. O appeared and talked with Red, but after Porygon flew away with that flash, he just stopped talking. Pressing A while with him did nothing, and moving around on the map got all glitchy. After leaving and re-entering his position was moved and he still would not respond. Glitchiness was gone, however. You can still go to Pallet Town and look through the flowers and have the event proceed, but he did not say to go to Pallet Town, I was just lucky and came across a post in this thread about it. The rest of the event plays out fine.
I know you said you were already looking into this, but I thought more detail might help you figure out the problem.
-Just to let you know, after finishing the Saffron Arc, I went back to Viridian city from Cinnebar, and parents and an officer were already in front of the Pokemon Center, talking to them allows you to skip the Viridian Forest event and go straight for the Gym. I went to the forest and then the event still triggered, but I thought I should point out that it's able to be skipped.

That being said, it was a fun game and I did not run into any problems aside from those.

I can confirm this bug and also if you go to the pewter city and use CUT to the tree that blocks digletts cave i can use this shortcut to skip viridian forest but if i go to the viridian city the parents and officer are near the pokemon center and act as if i saved Yellow already and this event gets skipped

This happened in 7.5 i dont know if its fixed in 7.6

Back