• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
GRANTED, BUT the first, last and the only invisible thing you see is your fat, ugly, naked grandma, trying to slam dunk above you! Of course, after that horrible experience you get blind!

I wish I take out Jessica Alba on a date, AND it works out fine! HAHAHA, suck on that! ;)

KanadeTenshi

Banned
Years
Granted, but they can't eat them. :(

Granted, but people can't eat them.

I wish my childlike personality would mature / learn more about.. umm.. how to act. (personality split)

Last edited:

KanadeTenshi

Banned
Years
It wasn't actually a double post, was some kind of lag or something, thus your granting doesn't apply. =[

Granted, I might cry instead though.

I wish my childlike personality won't bite people.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Granted, but you can still not beat Contra. Oh, and you die in spite of the code.

I wish I was as good a manga artist as Ken Akamatsu. Not as perverted, though. Or what the heck, make me as perverted as he is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back