• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
Hello DarkDoom3000,
I love your Game Pokemon Super Eevee . By the way, my english is not the best, so you can sometimes dont understand me very well.
I have an Question to you. I would translate the Game in the Language German.
I think if the game had more language then one the game get more fame.
Have you any interest for that?

Last edited:

Guardian Eevee X

Legendary Figure
Years
Hello again~

It's has been awhile, Ive been reading all these blogs to date, lots of exciting stuff coming in Demo 7. Can't wait to try it all out and see the new system in action. May have to try a new game just to see everything. And to see most of the bugs have been pinned down. Hoping that it will be completed soon.

Catch you later,
G.E.X

Years
Hey man your game is awesome, good luck with what is left.

Half the money would be good in exchange for the arrow thingies.

Idea: Plus the EXP stabilizer, there should be an item like the lucky egg but with a recoil effect, like having less attack or something like that.

Also, can someone give me the download link? My antivirus security blocks the entrance to it and to the official page. D=

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Progress is going good.

Sidequests

I've been standardising the sidequests. Adding a few more here and there. I want there to always be something to do in each city you visit. current goal is to have ~50 sidequests in total.

I've got 4 completely done(lol) with another 4 half done.

Collectables

They'll take the form of intel/Info-logs.
when you find one, you can read it. and all intel you find will be saved in a library for later reading.

There'll be different logs:
-Oak Logs: detailing random stuff about oak's life. from blowing up his old lap, to finding eevee.
-M Datalog: M's diary. dives deeper into the mythos of the game.
-Patents: Random patents disclosing how various items were made. including pokeballs,

Ill probably have 1 intel piece per location. for ease.
Some will be in plain view, otheres hidden.

AI Drops

On another note: a minor change: AI's won't give items anymore (with the exception of Lionheart)
NewGame+ will be obtained at the end of the demoes. (previously from necro) and so will the generation swapper.
Both items will be removed once the save file is transfered to the next version (v8) in which case, you'll recive the item when you complete it. After facing an AI, you will still get an eevee form. so there's that.

Team Swapper

some changes to the Team Swapper: you will now NOT be able to double up on pokemon (previously, you could have a pokemon on team A and B) it caused some issues with extra EXP allocation. so thats removed.

It will get introduced much earlier now (previously at the end of the v6). I've been thinking that Crystal will give it to you. BUT only once you've obtained 7 pokemon (so it creates a perfect 7 pokemon team) or maybe 5 pokemon... Im not sure.
So the first time you talk to crystal, she'll mention she has an item for you, but will only give it to you once you get 5/7 pokemon. so people know about it beforehand.

For the lazy, you are forced to get atleast 7 pokemon anyway. So you will obtain it eventually.
-Eevee, Johto Starter, Zubat, Spinarak, Natu, Aron, Vulpix

REPLIES--------
I completely forgot about being able to make new items, seeing as it's something I keep saying I will do later and pretty sure I've never seen rare candies on trees then after reading your post I have found two so far.

On an other note is there a route 9? The maps says it should be between route 10 and Imbibo lake but upon going there I just go from route 10 straight to the lake. Mainly wanting to know as from the Pokemon location list you've made, it says Snubbull should be there and it's the only location I have left to find for corrupted Pokémon.

lol. you just probably didn't notice. I know i never really bother reading what berry i obtain.
Ah, route 9 and 10 were flipped around in earlier iterations. Route 10 should be route just north of the lake, and route 9 the route to the east of route 10.
Snubull is inside the house you find on route 10. the house is locked, and there are 3 keys. 1 is in route 10, 1 in route 9 and one in imbibo lake. (to the north-west)

Hello DarkDoom3000,
I love your Game Pokemon Super Eevee . By the way, my english is not the best, so you can sometimes dont understand me very well.
I have an Question to you. I would translate the Game in the Language German.
I think if the game had more language then one the game get more fame.
Have you any interest for that?
Other languages would definetly be something i would be interested in. Not right now, as im still working on it. but once it's done, i might look into translating it if there's enough people who want.

It's has been awhile, Ive been reading all these blogs to date, lots of exciting stuff coming in Demo 7. Can't wait to try it all out and see the new system in action. May have to try a new game just to see everything. And to see most of the bugs have been pinned down. Hoping that it will be completed soon.

Catch you later,
G.E.X

hah, thanks. actually, you would have to do a new game as old saves arent compatible (basically, i changed the hero count, to optimise the game, leading older save files incompatible. also with the sheer amount of changes, it just isn't feesible to incorparate old saves.)

Hey man your game is awesome, good luck with what is left.

Half the money would be good in exchange for the arrow thingies.

Idea: Plus the EXP stabilizer, there should be an item like the lucky egg but with a recoil effect, like having less attack or something like that.

Also, can someone give me the download link? My antivirus security blocks the entrance to it and to the official page. D=

The lowering of money isn't totally in right now, i probably won't have it til next version(v8).
Lucky Egg isn't needed right now, as there is no recoil in the game
anyway. but i will probably use it for something else.

here you go: download links.
Version 0.6
Patch 0.603

the patch fixes an error that stops you from progressing. you don't really need it until you reach SILPH. CO.
so just keep that in mind.

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
I think I kept ignoring it saying "route 9" and looked around all of route 10 to see if 9 was hidden some where, mainly from my following the map. Something I should of noticed but oh well. Would of helped if I looked in the house, I was going to look in it later to see what was in it, as I wasn't expecting to be able to obtain a corrupted Pokémon within.

Finally got all the corrupted Pokémon, at least I think I have, until the next release anyway.

Game progress is sounding good, the collectables sound good for just general extra backstory and information. Side quests are always a nice thing to do for a little break from the main story. Looking forward to the next release (:

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Nice, but...

This game...is pretty much just unspeakably awesome.
Chuu~

Also, a screenshot I took that may interest you <3 I like shiny pretty pokemon-nyah <3

http://i43.tinypic.com/3135ekz.jpg
Nice find! I loves me some Shinies as well. They are awesome! I definitely agree with your thought on this game too. Where did you find it? Oh, I wonder if he changed the Shiny Pokemon probability...

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
I think I kept ignoring it saying "route 9" and looked around all of route 10 to see if 9 was hidden some where, mainly from my following the map. Something I should of noticed but oh well. Would of helped if I looked in the house, I was going to look in it later to see what was in it, as I wasn't expecting to be able to obtain a corrupted Pokémon within.

Finally got all the corrupted Pokémon, at least I think I have, until the next release anyway.

Game progress is sounding good, the collectables sound good for just general extra backstory and information. Side quests are always a nice thing to do for a little break from the main story. Looking forward to the next release (:

In case the quick reply didn't work the snubble is in the locked door where you find jasmine trying to help a baby spoink

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
DarkDoom3000, Can I use your SPEE userbar as a supporter?
because this game is so good! Great job :D
(I just caught my corrupted chikorita, yesss)

I have to say that this is the first time I've been hooked this much on a fangame :0...
I can't wait for the full release~

DarkDoom3000

Years
It's nice to see replies, keeps me motivated. which inturn, speeds up progress. Anyways, I've moved on to reeventing all the storyline events.

should take a bit of time to complete, but once done: I'll be nearing the finishing line.

--

Technically the snubull wasn't actually corrupted, so you were right not to expect corrupted pokemon in the house ;)

I always like it when games put in extras, collectables and sidequests are always good. Plus in SPEE, doing sidequests and stuff = trophies = more EXP and money from trainers, so it all comes back around.

This game...is pretty much just unspeakably awesome.
Chuu~

Also, a screenshot I took that may interest you <3 I like shiny pretty pokemon-nyah <3

http://i43.tinypic.com/3135ekz.jpg
Hah, nice job :D. I remember in one of my beta playthroughs, I had a shiny pokemon appear before I got the pokedex, meaning I couldn't scan it :(

Nice find! I loves me some Shinies as well. They are awesome! I definitely agree with your thought on this game too. Where did you find it? Oh, I wonder if he changed the Shiny Pokemon probability...
In the new demo, a normal encounter will give a 1/512 chance, while a pre-emptive battle will give you a 1/256 chance.

Cool, a Shiny. I haven't run into a shiny pokemon yet.
don't worry, I've only encountered 2-3 in my multiple playthroughs.

DarkDoom3000, Can I use your SPEE userbar as a supporter?
because this game is so good! Great job
(I just caught my corrupted chikorita, yesss)

I have to say that this is the first time I've been hooked this much on a fangame :0...
I can't wait for the full release~
Yeah, sure, the usebar is for anyone to use.

I can't wait for the full release either. :)

wilso

Grass Master
Years
its better not to make a date for it to be out because wat if somthing goes wrong and people get mad... plus i love suprises

DarkDoom3000

Years
Release is still far off. When I announce it, it will be a solid release date. It will either come out that date, or before.

If i recall correctly, the original release was meant to be last december :lol.
But then I had to go and totally revent a lot of systems.

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
When I clicked the download button for v.6, my antivirus program warned me about a trojan. Did you know about that?

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
When I clicked the download button for v.6, my antivirus program warned me about a trojan. Did you know about that?

What antivirus do you have on your computer or laptop(For I don't know if you have a laptop or desktop)?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
I apologize if you've stated a fix for this in the last 49 pages (XD), but I'm experiencing serious flashing issues with the game while it is running at the same time as iTunes (AKA Every 2-4 seconds, the game screen appears to reload by deleting itself, so there are a few milliseconds of black screen followed by the game screen, which is a huge pain on the eyes. Also, I didn't attempt this with any other applications, aside from document folders, chrome, and behind the scenes operations; which didn't appear to cause any problems. BTW, I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop if that helps). I know you've put a ton of effort in making sure your game sounds work properly, but what if the user wants to listen to their own music at the same time as playing the game (as was in my case)?

Also, the mute toggle only seems to work for sounds, AKA when changing areas, the area change tones made noise, as well as the starting menu. Is there anyway you could entirely mute the game? (this is only relevant for me if the previous problem is fixed [although I guess I could try Pandora...], if not, obviously I can mute my laptop. Also, before you take that statement the wrong way, I think the music is great, its just that my family is more appreciative of iTunes ambiance than Pokemon ambiance)

From what I've seen, this game looks fantastic, with excellent fan support to keep the project going. Keep up the great work!

DarkDoom3000

Years
Avast antivirus. I have a laptop.
Hmm.. weird,
I'm assuming it's just a false positive(or was it false negative?)
because I also have avast and haven't gotten any problems as far as I recall.

I apologize if you've stated a fix for this in the last 49 pages (XD), but I'm experiencing serious flashing issues with the game while it is running at the same time as iTunes (AKA Every 2-4 seconds, the game screen appears to reload by deleting itself, so there are a few milliseconds of black screen followed by the game screen, which is a huge pain on the eyes. Also, I didn't attempt this with any other applications, aside from document folders, chrome, and behind the scenes operations; which didn't appear to cause any problems. BTW, I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop if that helps). I know you've put a ton of effort in making sure your game sounds work properly, but what if the user wants to listen to their own music at the same time as playing the game (as was in my case)?

Also, the mute toggle only seems to work for sounds, AKA when changing areas, the area change tones made noise, as well as the starting menu. Is there anyway you could entirely mute the game? (this is only relevant for me if the previous problem is fixed [although I guess I could try Pandora...], if not, obviously I can mute my laptop. Also, before you take that statement the wrong way, I think the music is great, its just that my family is more appreciative of iTunes ambiance than Pokemon ambiance)

From what I've seen, this game looks fantastic, with excellent fan support to keep the project going. Keep up the great work!

Yeah, that flickering issue. I have no idea why it happens, but it seems to only happen in full screen. so press F4 to turn it into windowed mode, which should fix it.

With the sound, the game's engine doesn't have any sort of global mute, which is a pain, as i have to fake a mute. It doesn't work all to well, and stuff like battle animations would always have sound unless i make a second copy of every attack in which i remove sounds.

But, since you have windows 7, you can change the volume of every application sperately, as it's an operating system feature.

-so click on the volume thing on the right hand side of the bottom bar thing,
-click mixer,
-then look for RPG_RT.exe and
-click mute.

Back