• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
my team got to 24 at the end of the demo, they are about 26 now though. No extra training besides what my team has gone through trying to get a shiny to appear (still have failed). Though this did contribute to a considerable amount of the xp.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
thanks guys, late teens/early 20s seem like the level to balance the next parts to. will probably do 5 levels per gym or something.

------
Screenshot
------

Made a new route. it's west of amplus city.
pokemon league is >>>> that way

route23.png

----
Replies
----

Can i use my save data from demo 6 i dont want to start over?
Sorry, you can't the amount of changes (regarding the databasing) makes the save game incompatible. pokemon and items would be screwed up, plus, the optimisation (cut hero count) means it throws an error when trying to load save files from v6 or before.

I was about to ask why the new version was too short, but then I saw this...

And now I know. :)

I can't wait to play the full version as well.

Also, to answer your question, my four main POKéMON (at the end of the demo) were around 17 to 20.

yeah, due to the long development period of v7 (which in turn was because of all the revamping), i decided to split it up v7 into 3 parts. So technically, v7 will actually end where v6 ended, but with new features, and differenring plot progression than v6. (7b especially, will have some new storyline stuff)

Heres the general outline of upcomming versions, and where they would end.
v7a - XxLionheartxX (chapters 1+2)
v7b - Vanish_23 (chapters 3+4)
v7c - Geosigma (chapters 5+6+7)

v8 - Necro (chapter 8)
v9 - Pokemon League (chapter 9)
v10 - XDR (chapter 10)
---

----
Other Stuff
----

Also, SPEE is in the running for the spotlight of the month!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=276315

Get voting (but, if you like one of the other games better, vote for them!)

----
----

Last edited:

Guardian Eevee X

Legendary Figure
Years
Yay!

*squeals inside but resumes his male pride* Ive been looking forward to the demo 0.7. Ill see if I run into any bugs. :)

Well I must say Im impressed with the new revamp, can't say what's already said but Ill say it anyway, I concur with the Abra corrupt. Plus when I went to Mt. Sitor to take care of the corrupt Graveler. I accedently wondered into the lake path and when I tried to come back to the main path I saw a woman stuck in a tree. When I went to inspect this odd occurrence I simply froze in place. And can't move, I have a screenshot if you want to see it. Plus I don't know if it was me or the game when I went into the first gym and the advisor at the start blinked as he walked toward me. Dunno if it was me or it.

But all in all. I do look forward to playing the full version of the game, or another demo-in-a-demo when the newer one comes out.

Later~
G.E.X

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Plus when I went to Mt. Sitor to take care of the corrupt Graveler. I accedently wondered into the lake path and when I tried to come back to the main path I saw a woman stuck in a tree. When I went to inspect this odd occurrence I simply froze in place. And can't move, I have a screenshot if you want to see it.

I posted this one already, this happens as the character doesn't have to walk, if you are closer to the lake, so she has to walk off of the tree there is no error message and you fight her just like you should be able to

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2018
I've encountered a bug with Oak's "Flux Capacitor" quest.

He keeps repeating the quest, asking me to get the capacitor from Marts. I already have 4 capacitors in inventory.

I'm in Ventus, with Totodile, Caterpie, and Pidgey.

Keep up the good work, by the way.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
+1 on the above bug. Not sure if it needs to be completed at a specific time, but when I tried the Flux Capacitor quest, it would not proceed. Also, the Pineco bait spot is bugged (Pineco never appears). Already been reported, although the Mareep bait spot worked fine for me.

Another bug appeared after I got the Fire Tetra Element. Pokemarts began to sell two or three blank items that would not have a name, and a Tetra Element that did absolutely nothing.

A bug in the refining system occurred when I was refining Earth Crystals to the DM, and the Earth Crystals wouldn't be used, so I could make an infinite amounts of the DMs if I wanted to, but I only made enough to get the Magnitude and Earthquake TMs :)

Not sure if this is a bug, but there are no wild poke encounters in Resta Falls or in Mt Sitor. Hopefully this is not intentional, as I was expecting Geodude/Zubat in both and maybe Machop in Mt Sitor.

I can supply screenshots for the bugs if that would help.

Will all the Evolution Stones be in-game outside of the Man-Man?
And how hard / logical would it be to have wild pokes always drop items and occasionally drop money instead of the other way around?

Either way, great job and keep up the great work!!

Last edited:

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I love the new update, and I hate it as well.
I love it for the new update to Sidequests, and the amount thereof. I also love that you gave us the ability to skip almost all of the explanations, which made older players (such as me) happy that we didn't have to wade through an hour of dialouge. Also loved the funny (if a little bit creepy) Unown words.
However, there are some things that need to be cleaned up.
First off, and the most annoying to me, are the Pokemon that show up in grass. I can hardly walk three spaces without getting attacked. Maybe lower that a little? Also, repels don't seem to work. I used a repel in the grass outside the Unown dungeons while trying to capture Abra, and I was still being attacked non-stop.
There are a lot of typos, spread throughout the game. Not a huge concern.
The last Market is seriously messed up. I could buy a bunch of no name things for 1gp, and I could buy Tetra Elements for free. Odd.
The Corrupted Abra, when finally attacked, is just four Unown spelling the word 'FURY', and when defeated it says 'Kadabra devolved into Abra.' When I never fought a Kadabra, either.
The corrupted Geodude never evolved. :\
A big one for me, the second fight against the boss at the training hall closes your game. I've tried it at various points in the game, and I keep getting the message "Event script referenced a monster group that does not exist.' at which point it closes.
The first Oak mission, doesn't work. It just keeps starting all over again, everytime you talk to him.
The Basket sidequest doesn't give you the trophy for completing.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Spoiler:

G.E.X
Yeah, glitch that i accident caused when i was updating the mapping.
when you step onto the trainer's line of sight, the game waits for the trainer to bump into you. unfortunately, as she is stuck in a tree, she can't do that.

Luckly, you can bypass it by (as monkeyboy said) walking near her, so when you pass her line of sight, you're right under her. so she will already be touching you, and thus, the battle can start.

Spoiler:
I tested, it works :)

Spoiler:

Thanks, the tectonic blast glitch is new. fixed.
Evolution stones, all will be avaliable through sidequests, or in itemballs.
I'll also make it so you can refine highlevel items to it....and from it (ie; turn leafstone into a solar beam or something.) so you have to choose whether it's worth it or not. :O

I can't make pokemon sometimes drop money. It's always a fixed amount ($$ amount = pokemon level. literally. lv9 will drop $9, lv 99 will drop $99)

I can make pokemon always drop items, thats how it previously was.
But since there are 3 ranks of junk items, and each one corrisponds to an evoution stage, (base = rank1, stage1 = rank2 , stage2 = rank3.)

it wouldn't give incentive to fight highlevel enemies. i would make more sense just fighting Lv36 charizards for inferno fangs since the drop rate is always 100%. no use fighting higher leveled charizards.

To balance this: I made it that level effects drop rate percentage:
rank1 junk percentage = enemy level*4
rank2 junk percentage = enemy level*2
rank3 junk percentage = enemy level (100% if lv99 enemy, since thats the cap)

So a lv9 charmander drops ember pieces 36% of the time. while a lv 25 charmander drops it 100% of the time.
a lv16 charmeleon drops dragonclaws 32% of the time, while a lv48 drops it 96% of the time.
and finally, a lv36 chrizard drops inferno fangs 36% of the time. while a lv99 one drops it 100% of the time.

unlike a fixed drop rate, this one encourages you to go fight higher leveled enemies if you want a more consistent stream of drops.

note: pokemon that only evolve once drop rank3 items, when they're over level 50.

Spoiler:

Heh, well it is a beta :P
good bugcatching, found 3 new bugs. fixing.

I've decided to half the enouhter rate too. that should make it less tedious.
Also note: riding the bike makes increased wild enounters! so take note of that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
When I try to start my old save file from 603, it tells me, "Event script referenced a hero that does not exist."

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
Quote from last page, put in spoilers to save space.
Spoiler:

I didn't even think of a percentage drop. And I was hoping there'd be sidequests for elemental stones, as I'd rather not rely on Man-Man to get them.

A few other small things I've noticed while playing through:

1) The description for Dissolving Acid reads: "Acidic that can dissolve". It should read: "Acid that can dissolve".

2) The icon next to Shell Shield is the same as a stat up even though Shell Shield is a junk item.

3) The PP meter when switching between Eevee forms rounds down. Switching from A to B to A or selecting the current Eevee form yields less PP than before.

The first two should be easy enough to fix, but not sure whether the third one would be worth the trouble.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
I thought the demo of a the beta 7 was fun, but i was expecting it to showcase the next chapter
Yeah, due to the large amount of changes, mainly databasing, rebalancing and rewriting dialouge, it meant i'm progressing through the game again technically.

It would take another few months to actually finish the revamp, so I decided it would be better if i just release what i've done right now. v7 will have 3 parts to it. v0.7b will be coming out soon, and will go up to the next AI. then v0.7c will come out later which will go up to where 0.6 ended. (geosigma) - then comes 0.8, which would carry on the game.

When I try to start my old save file from 603, it tells me, "Event script referenced a hero that does not exist."
Yeah, large revamp, I optimised stuff, that included cutting down hero count and redid the database making old saves uncompatible.

Quote from last page, put in spoilers to save space.

I didn't even think of a percentage drop. And I was hoping there'd be sidequests for elemental stones, as I'd rather not rely on Man-Man to get them.

A few other small things I've noticed while playing through:

1) The description for Dissolving Acid reads: "Acidic that can dissolve". It should read: "Acid that can dissolve".

2) The icon next to Shell Shield is the same as a stat up even though Shell Shield is a junk item.

3) The PP meter when switching between Eevee forms rounds down. Switching from A to B to A or selecting the current Eevee form yields less PP than before.

The first two should be easy enough to fix, but not sure whether the third one would be worth the trouble.

fixed top 2, might be able to fix PP proportions. we'll see.

There will be plenty of ways to get evolution stones in later versions. Sidequests, item balls, manman and refining. Ill make sure that no item is a manman exclusive. that would be too mean of me.

Uh... I found a shiny Pokemon BEFORE I got the Pokedex... wtf do I do?
Nothing you can do sadly :( . Actually happened to me once when i was testing the intro bits.

On the plus side; it means shiny pokemon didn't break in the new version (another user said he looked for 2 hours and countn't find any, so i was worried)

All of the above.

When you're teleported to first meet M, there's this thing that looks like a pokeball... It warped me to a place I couldn't escape and had to restart.
yeah, someone mentioned this. I'll make sure to put a checkpoint cheatcode in the next version; to warp you back to the next last pokemon center

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I really like the new refining system; it's much more sensible than before. Though one thing I'd like to see is a way to keep track of which Pokemon drop what items. Perhaps an addition to the Pokedex that records things like this? A location function/feature would be nice too.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I really like the new refining system; it's much more sensible than before. Though one thing I'd like to see is a way to keep track of which Pokemon drop what items. Perhaps an addition to the Pokedex that records things like this? A location function/feature would be nice too.

Hmm, good idea.
I'll make it so you can click up/down on the pokedex to toogle between discription, location and item drops. That should make more incentive to actually scan pokemon.

luitcsh

is the Black Wolf Virus
Years
Next Installment?

Is there an estimate on when we can expect the newest installment after Arbor City? I played this game back when it wasn't on the current 'timeline'. Quite an interesting game. The final fantasy music really makes me feel nostalgic, so please, hurry with the next part!

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
Years
I just downloaaded and I LOVE it. Even though the battling system is differnet, this game feels like a true pokemon game because of it. It isn't trying to emulate any previous system or whatnot.
I found two bugs, one, right before meeting M, on the 3rd gen map there is a pokeball. I didn't know if it was just a 'glitch' tile or a real ball so I went over to it and clicked it and I became stuck in a map of the corrupted orangish tiles and couldn't move from the center. I had to quit the game and restart.
THe second JUST happened and I don't have a close save to check if I saw right or not, but if someone could confirm that right before going on route 5 after getting your second badge, Crystal says that you are Collecting Gym badges and all that Jazz, only I believe that it was spelled Jass...
Like I said I already clicked to the next text box so I could not confirm this to be true.

Can't wait for 0.7b! Keep up the good work.

edit: okay Same conversation with crystal in the tutorial for the team switcher, she says that evee is in both of them because she is too attached, and then you say thats all right, then crystal said that previous line again before moving on to mentioning the pc at poke centers....

edit2: okay this is the second time this happened to me. The first time was in a pokecenter after evee died, this time I just walked into a house. evee (or eveolution) is in the top corner of the map and will only face down or to the east.
bug%201.jpg

bug2.jpg

On my game it is reproducable, and will happen when I walk into the house by foot, if I use a bike and ride into the house, evee is behind me when I enter.
It only seems to happen in this one house, none of the others in town are affected. It is the bottom house in Arbor City which is blocked by a small tree accessible only with an axe.

Last edited:
Back