• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
Banned...

B̜͉̻ͣ͛̋̿ë͉͓̫̗̊̊cͯͯ̾̔҉a͔͑̍͠ưs̈́͆ę̪̫̅ͧ̋ ̈͆́̈́ͦ͠y̡ͥͭo͙̘̥̻͓̗ͮ͒u̽ͣ̄́͡'̤̜̼̗̘̼̣͌̿ͨ̒ͧv̛͓͕͕̟͎ͬ͆e̜̖̫͑ͩ͌̋́ ̟̻̜̙̱̪͒͂̔ͧm̪̼a͉̋͗̍̏́d̜͗͐̂͛e̘̠̜̦͕̣̔̓͐̋̂͞ ̴̘͖y̲̿̄̅̇̔́̚o̦̳̹̳̾͗͊̒̎̉͞ű̆͌̂͠r̜̜̼̅ͤͥ ͍̟̘̜̰͒̉t̜͚͈̣̙ͪͦ͟ē͉͓͚̃͝x͆͛t̫̬͚̭̠̔ͬ̽ͬͭ ̸͙̻͛ͦc̬̰͚͉̟̮̼̔ͧͧͥǫ̟̦͉͙̦͆m̮̜̱̞̣̐p̢̮̖̝̼ͨͣͤ͋̿l͇͖̿e̟̮̠̭ͣ͑̋ͅț̳̰̬͎͕̒e͓͖̘̺l̰̖̾̓ͨ͐͝y̫̘͑̐ͥ͐ ̩ͤ͗̐̌ͫ͐̋á̩̟̼̮͋̏̚̕n̎̾͌̑͏͓̹̠̲̤͇d̗̞̫͓͈̳ͩͫ̿̇ͬͅ ̤͕͇͓̗͈ͯͬͮͦ̊u͓̼͊ͪ͗̋t͛́̈͑ṱ̲̜͜e͉̪̝̬̱̞̍͂͑͋̾̿r̠̺̥̣̫̆ͬ̿̅̈̍͟ͅl̗̹̞͇̳͛͗y̸̮̙ͥ̑ ͍͓̩̗̠̲̣̆u̗̔͒̈́̏͡n͔̺̙̪͗͌̽̒ͭ͂͑͞r̹̙̹̼͙͉ͬͨeͪ̋̌̾ͣ͏̗̜a̵̦̯̻͙̿͒d̖͔̽̄a͒̽͒̄̃̚b̮̼͇͎̗̞̻ḻ̱̟͓̂̑͐ͯè̿
And you should so totally know better.
Zͩͯͯ̌ͨ͛ͥͮͬ͛ͤͮ̈́͏̶̵̢̙̰̳̯̩̘̩ȁ̩͚͖̘̺̭̲̪͚̞̼̠̏̏̅͛͆̑ͭͣ̀͜͡͞l̐̈́̋̋͗ͤ͑ͮͩ̅͏̸̡͇̟̗̝̞͕̘̬̞̦͔͡ͅg̵̡̡͖̘͕̦͆̇̒͌͌ͧ̐͒̔ͪ́̚õ̴̘̘͉̜͍̫̮͚͖̗̹̦̲͋ͨ̾͊͗̈́͒ͦ̀̊̍͐̋̎ͣͮ̈́͢ ̛͑̃̐͑ͤ̎͛̿ͫ̾̏̓̍ͯ̇̈́̕҉̲͚̦͇ẅ̸̧͚̘͕̳̹̖͉̹́ͯ͌ͥͭ̎̈́̎̿̎ͮ̚̕͞͡i̢̨͊̄̅͂̍ͦ̐ͧ̄̚̚҉͙͕̞͎͇̗̖͎͉̟͉̪͈ͅl̛͍̞̜̳͂ͭ̎́̒͗ͬ͗̑͑͆͑͂͟͠l̢̡͙̜̗̠͚͖̮̥͙̥̎̃ͭͩ̔̎̄͛ͭ͐̅̈͂̉͘͜ͅ ̭͈͕̰̙ͩ̃̆̇͑ͪͯ̀̓̐ͨ͘͜͞n̢ͦ̓ͩ̾͏̯̙̟̞̮͎͓̀o͓͍̥̰̩͕̟̺̲͓͂͊̿ͥͭ͆͡͞ţ̸̢̑ͨ̃͋̿͆͏̰̤͔̮̼̳̳̼ ̧̛̘̩̣̲̦̯̮̙̯̳͙̜̲͖̯͌̏̔̆͊̐̾̉̑́b̸̡̻̰̟͓͎̱ͥ̔ͮ͂̑͊̑̇̈́͑͋̌ͬ̈͐̚ę̴̟̫̱̮͚̭͇͖̮͙̫͖̜̖̟͉ͪ̌͒̃̑͗̒̋͌͌̏͌̓̎͢ ̵̱̪͈̻̠͕̺͍̲̲ͧ̒̉̔͌ͧ͌ͨ̈̑̈͆̀͌̾ͣͤp̵̟͎̘̙͙̻̜̳̳̯̙͕̙̼̫̙̟̯̓̓͋̅̏̿̀͋ͣ͠l̷̢̨̞̩̫͆̏͑̋ͭ̈́̏̍̄ͧ͊̊ͥͬͅȩ̳͇͚͍̝͛ͮ̋́̓͗̇͌͊͒̿͞ͅa̹̝̥̺͈ͣͭͦ̃ͤͦ̄̽̇̅̾̆̆͌̃͌͘ṡ̝̤͇̘̣̬͈̥̳̥̥̥͆̆̓ͬ̍͗̓̀͛̋̿̽̄͛̽͋͠ͅȩ̶͙̙̼͕̮̭̙̥̫͕̺̰͈̫͇̟͇͗͊ͯ͗͂̋̆ͭͯ̄̚͡ͅͅd̐̈́͐̽ͣ̂̌͊̀̓̃̓́̚҉̛̞͓̠̱̱̦͕̳͖̩.̡̲̭̞͕̬͇̟̻̎ͦ̈͑̍̐̕

Because you've made your text completely and utterly unreadable
And you should totally know better
Zalgo will not be pleased.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Banned because Lord Zalgo wouldn't have allowed the text to live if it was beyond even its understanding now lol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
^^banned cuz i won't let other people ban you!!!! *takes the ban* *dies as a brave banned...knight* lol

WTF LilJz!! :\ .

^Banned for being stupid! v.v

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Banned because you took a ban for me.

Because you're the hero that PC deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll ban you... because you can take it... because you're not a hero... you're a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a banned member...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Nope i didn't take if from you...i would ban you myself if i could! v.v

Banned cuz *brings popcorn* *eats**munches a cookie* you're good at making Dramas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back