• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most favorite anime character

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho. He is probably the most badass anime character there is. He always tells it like it is, a true tough guy, but at the same time he is very compassionate about his friends and especially his girlfriend Keiko. :3

Years
It's a pretty close tie. Nanatsu no Taizai's King.

Spoiler:

And this very lovable chap named Finnian.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Mugen from Samurai Champloo, and Spike from Cowboy Bebop for that matter lol.

More recently though I'm loving all of the main characters from Blue Spring Ride.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Am I the only one whose favorite is Lain from Serial Experiments Lain? Her story makes me cry.

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
My favorite has to be either Obito or Madara Uchiha. To be perfectly honest, it is quite hard to pick which one is my favorite out of every single character I'm taken over with interest and admiration in, but Obito and Madara are the only characters I've made as the backgrounds for my phone, so I think that speaks for itself who at least the top two are :b

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Mine has to be the Villain in Glasses from Log Horizon~

Oh, and the lovely Otoshigami from The World God only Knows~

yes I'm a sucker for glasses deal with it

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
Years
Char Aznable from the original Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, and Char's Counterattack.

Spoiler:

Seriously, all of the Char clones pale in comparison to the original that started the masked man trend in Gundam.

Khawill

<3
Years
Kazuharu Fukuyama (Girls Bravo) Although the show is ultimately forgettable, I love over the top characters, and Fukuyama is by far one of the funniest characters to me.

In terms of the best character, I would have to say Tatsuhiro Satou. Welcome to the NHK isn't what I consider the best anime of all time for nothing!

Back