• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Dear anonymous,
I really miss you. Is that weird of me to miss somebody from the Internet?
Well, anyway, I remember we had such fun times, but I feel so awful now because we never see each other anymore... I miss talking with you, and battling with you...
I bet it's mostly my fault because I never put in the effort to make conversation, but it was nice just to see you.

See you around.
I hope we talk more often.

Sirfetch’d

Why do I feel like I push you away even though you constantly tell me I don't? If you could please just tell me one thing to improve on maybe we wouldn't be so tense. I haven't seen you in weeks so my paranoia of this is skyrocketing so please just give me a call so we can work this out :[

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Life's weird. We met really late in our senior year, and that's probably the only thing I regret about you. You're simply an amazing person, a great friend and a loving sister. It's crazy, how close you and I and the rest of the gang got in the last few months of school and summer vacation as well. The memories we've been able to make are a few that I will never ever forget. Bowling and giving you Patrick? The smile that went on your face was enough to brighten up the darkest of places. I wish I could replay days like those over and over until the end of time, but I guess life doesn't work that way, huh? I guess I should admit to you that ever since we started hanging out, I sorta grew attached to you. I mean, let's be honest, it's impossible for someone not to like you, you're quite a person. You've got the characteristics of someone who'll go far in life, break barriers and rise above the rest of the crowd. But you're also humble, kind, sweet. Everything I think makes you amazing. I don't even know what life is going to be like when you leave in just over a month. I don't mind change, but you leaving is something so drastic. Things are going to change so much with you gone.

Look at me being selfish though. This is probably so much harder for you. It's bad enough that you're leaving us, but to leave your twin sister as well? THAT, I can't begin to imagine. I don't know what's going on in your head when you think about college. You told me your excited, and I believe you. But I wouldn't blame you if you were scared or nervous too. Let me tell you this, though. It won't be easy, but I just know that you're going to have a brilliant time in Miami. You spread joy everywhere you go, with your upbeat attitude and smile. It's not going to be hard for you to find a group of friends in U Miami that you'll love. Make sure you do make college a blast, go on adventures, and be yourself. But don't forget about your friends back at home. Don't forget about me, as selfish as that probably sounds.

I wish I had the guts to say this to your face. But I like you. I have for a while, I guess. But with so little time left before you have to go, I don't dare risk finding out if those feelings are reciprocated. Our friendship means so much more to me than a stupid little crush I have. And on the off chance you do feel the same way, I feel like I waited too long for it to mean anything. I don't want to sit around with you for a month and then watch you leave me for months at a time. I don't think I could handle something like that.

Is it the right move? I guess that answer will vary from person to person. Personally, I feel it's best for you. I want you to be able to enjoy your last month with your friends and NOT have to worry about me liking you and what that does to me. Haha, I guess I'm used to not getting what I want. MY feelings don't matter a damn, though, right now, what matters to me more is that the next 33 days are some of the best days you'll ever have in your entire life.

Things are going to be so different with you gone. I'm not even going to bother lying, I just know I'm going to break down into tears when it's time for us to say goodbye. For someone I only met, what, 3 or 4 months ago, you've gotten so close to my heart. Is that corny? I hope it's not. If it is, whatever, it's true. We've danced, we've walked in the park, we've gone bowling, we've texted each other until ridiculously late hours (dad finding me awake at 4 in the morning wasn't so good on me hehe), and hopefully we'll do so much more in the coming days. And when you finally do leave, I hope you'll be able to keep these memories with you until you come back. I know I will. And when you do come back, it'll probably be one of the best days of the year. You mean that much to me.

Things are going to be so different without you. I love you Anon. I love you so much. Be amazing, and follow your dreams.

Be the star I know you can be.

<3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

After a stressful and tiring day, nothing would make me happier than to come home to be in your arms.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I just wanted to say that I miss you so much, and it's been nearly 2 months now since I last saw you. As much as I want to see you again, I hope we can someday. You were a truly awesome person that I got to meet in my life since we have so many common interests together, it was fun talking with you at lunch nearly every day. Unfortunately, I'm an incoming college freshman, and you're an incoming high school sophomore, but I just wanted to say that I hope you don't forget who I am and maybe someday we'll run across one another.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're only trying hard now cause you realize you're in danger...why didn't you try when everything was fine? Then maybe nothing would be wrong.

Sirfetch’d

I am so sorry if I have done anything. Please dont do this to me; Please forgive me.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Dear anonymous,

I'm really happy we're starting something! I'm a little shy and nervous but I'm sure things will work out. :) <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dear anonymous,

you are doing okay, okay? Just keep fighting, it's not impossible. There's a thrill of the fight, so let it drive you. You can.

Dirk Strider

definition of delicious
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
dear anonymous →

I feel like we've grown so distant. You don't give me the time of day, let alone a text or acknowledgement of my existence anymore. I don't know; I really like you, and I think you know that. Is that what makes you avoid me at all hours of the day? Maybe I just try to pry a little too much... but is just asking for a response to my 'hello, how are you?' too much for you? I try to be as innocuous as possible, but maybe this distance is favorable to you.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
DA - ,
wish you could understand my feelings for you. I miss seeing you around. I'll try calling you sometime soon. Even though just making a call would mean that I have to gather a lot of courage. But whatever, I just wanna talk to you. Wanna know how you are right now. And wanna tell you what I've been keeping from you for the past three years.

DA2 -,
you should try being a little more open-minded. Try to embrace change instead of being stubborn and desiring nothing except stillness in this ever changing site. Would probably do you good in life too.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I was coming to say the same thing, actually. Say the word and I'll be up as late as you want.

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for nothing. I know we only met last week, but I genuinely thought I had found someone who liked me. Yeah, giving me a fake phone number and fake contact info, that's real mature. Especially since I can Google it and figure out the number you gave me was to some random 'chess shop' in Pensacola, Florida. You spent all that time hanging out with me and my friends just for a stupid joke like that? That's pretty pathetic, even by my standards. What kind of girl does that to a guy who does nothing but go out of his way to be nice to her? Whatever, I finally got to vent somewhere without being told to 'grow up' or get laughed at. Maybe this is a sign I should give up on a 'relationship'. They all end before they start, end in sadness, or are just a waste of time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Oh hey, there. How ya doin? Um, At this point in time I have zero information about you. No twitter, no facebook, no skype, no phone number. Nothing from you. I'm wondering about you. I'm more worried about your health, your future plans for your life. I just...kinda left you in an abrupt manner, and we've gone into separate ways. I'm feeling better now, if you wanted to know. I know that a few months ago I've gone extremely anxious but if you see me now I'm not the anxious person you knew. I've recovered and I am taking charge of my emotions. I really wish you were around once again. I miss your presence. I miss your words. I miss your humor. I miss your texts. Screw it, I miss you damn it!

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm supposed to be studying. And you let me show you my pointy thing. I'm proud of you, and I'm proud of you being proud of me. It's what keeps me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back