• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Alright...For listing like a ton of good bands right there you're off the hook and I don't have to shoot you...But there are still some others I need to deal with. :P
*shoots Red for shooting Jz and JNathan*

:D

I think I'm just going to sit here with my puppy and some popcorn and watch the bullets fly. Could be fun. *puts on 3D glasses*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
"Shoots JNathan, Cosmotone8, and Nakuzami for talking about Selena Gomez. Spares Bloodex because of the Deadpool theme and only that."

Oh how I love a good spree in the morning/afternoon/whatever.

Katy may be a walking bag of surgical plastic but she's still hotter imo, just saiyan.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm a Redead... I WANNA HUG YOU!

zelda-love-me.gif

Years
Ftr, Selena and Katy are both HOT. Nuff said.

Yes, they are.

And I guess everyone who loved that sig of mine (the one depicting Connect Four) is trying to hug me I guess? But oh god too many hugs are gonna wear me down lol.

Apparently, there's one user who browses the NU/W and TCG section who thinks it looks creepy. Why would you shoot someone for having a super-hilarious sig?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
good luck to ya Red. I think I should somthing else. I feel like going on rp. any suggestions of good threads on there?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
*Shoots Nakuzami's puppy and Jess's cat*
Why is Majin Vegeta using guns?
*summons energy then uses Big Bang Attack* All right. Everything's back to normal now.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
"Shoots JNathan, Cosmotone8, and Nakuzami for talking about Selena Gomez. Spares Bloodex because of the Deadpool theme and only that."

Oh how I love a good spree in the morning/afternoon/whatever.

Katy may be a walking bag of surgical plastic but she's still hotter imo, just saiyan.

Good thing I'm a raging homosexual and don't really care about looks, lol.

And no Dragonzball jokes in the vicinity, lest you be swallowed by a kitten.

EDIT: . . . JNathan. You have just crossed a line you can never uncross.
I will hunt you
and I will find you
And when I do, I will make your life such a Hell that you'll snap, get committed and beg for the love of Justin Bieber because you know you're so completely worthless. No one will love you. No one will be friends with you. No one will even remember you. Forever and after I shall make you live your worst nightmares in this life and the next.
That's what you get for messing with a man and his puppy.
Have a nice day. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm a Redead... I WANNA HUG YOU!

zelda-love-me.gif

ACK GET AWAY FROM ME MICHAEL JACKSON!!! "Torches with flamethrower."

@Cosmotone: You don't bring her up for the same reason we don't bring up /b/ now, it may not look like it but it's just another gateway to madness.

@Nakuzami: I don't discriminate, I hate everyone equally lol.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Roc
The DCC is a battlefield.
@Nakuzami:
I'll be waiting for you with bunches of ammo and explosives.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Here lemme fix that. "Shots Hikari10 with a crossbow using penguin heads stuffed with explosives for ammo."

Yeah I just went there.

come_at_me_bro_by_the_equine-d5m0k16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back