• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Flare in Anime !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
That Title explain Everything !
Honestly , I don't want them to be like previous series where Villainous Team just wait until Ash show up to execute their Plan .
I like them to see Ash & Co as threat . (Like in the game)
I want Ash to have something Team Flare want's Or fear's .
Plus , Why ''Saving the World from Bad Guy'' has to be reserve for only Ash , his Friend & Some Adult nearby ????
Why Can't Ash's rival & Other referring Character join him .
I surly like to see Ash & his main rival fight side by side and march on to Team Flare Base like Nate/Mei & Hugh did in B2W2 ???

That Part about Nate , Hugh & Chreen being surrounded by Team Plasma in ''B2W2 Animated promo'' was Sooooooo Good ! I want to see something like that.

I don't want Team Flare to be just another Evil team who refer Ash & Co as ''Those Kids who got on our way the last time''

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
All I have on this topic right now is that the person with the MegaBlaziken? His figure kind of reminds me of Xerosic from Team Flare. Though I'm pretty doubtful that it actually is him because it would certainly be giving Team Flare a possibly bigger role than the other villainous teams if it was truly the case then it'll certainly be interesting and different. The idea of him having a MegaBlaziken though isn't too far off since Team Flare will have Fire Type Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I want to see something like this -

sept_p17_04_1p65d.jpg

This what people actually want's !
A showdown between Ash & Main villain with nobody butting in !

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I want to see something like this -

sept_p17_04_1p65d.jpg

This what people actually want's !
A showdown between Ash & Main villain with nobody butting in !
That's pretty much what happened with Meloetta and Giovanni in BW2.
On the other hand, can't have Satoshi destroying evil organization by himself, he would have to experience for it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
On the other hand, can't have Satoshi destroying evil organization by himself, he would have to experience for it.

I definitely agree with your opinion Ash493.

Here's my point:
Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, they all have one thing in common, they 'appeared' to be stronger than Satoshi, especially during their debut. Then in some episodes they'll appear conducting a research or experiment. Finally plot climax involving some special item with at least one or two legendary Pokemon. Basically it's just a carbon copy, with a little difference apart each other. Therefore I doubt the 'treatment' for Team Flare will be different. Unless those five admin(?) of Team Flare will replace the Rocket Trio as reccuring villains, now that's what I call interesting!

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

No ,
Giovanni didn't even notice him !!!
Plus , Why does Ash should have only one battle with the villainous Leader & Lose it !
What is the message ????
That no matter how powerful Ash get , He will never be a match for a Bad guy.
May be that's Why most of the Villainous ark in Pokemon is boring ???

PokeFan10025

The creative nerd
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Ash VS Team Flare Boss would be awesome, with lots of epic intense scenes during the battle and stuff... That'd be epic.

Typhon

'sup
Years
Yeah, recurring Team Flare bosses would be awesome. It would add a little spice and originality to the anime. But it's most likely they'll end up appearing near to the end of the anime...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I don't think it will be like BW. I think the only reason Team Plasma didn't show up till the end was because the two episodes were never aired so they had to redo a lot of things. The Episode N saga was probably never meant to be it's on arc. I want it to be similar to Team Aqua/Magma but a bit more constant. Maybe every 5 to 10 episodes Team Flare would show up. I have always liked the evil team episode, but didn't care for Plasma episodes.

What they did with Team Galatic and Hunter Jay was actually pretty good. It seemed a bit more dark. Maybe Hunter J will show back up in this generation if she wasn't killed in DP season and help Team Flare. I actually really enjoyed the Hunter J episodes.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I would like ''Team Flare'' ark to end like the Current ''To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S'' Ark .
Where Ash & his friend will know ''Team Flare''s plan but the Adults can't do anything because Team Flare make sure the Adults can't get involved .
So It up to Ash , his Traveling companion & all the other friend he made so far in the series to work together & come up with Plan to stop them .
Pretty much like the Movie 07.
Because I believe People are tried of seeing that ''Saving the world from Bad guy'' only reserve for Ash , his sidekick & Some Adult nearby .
I believe what Kids really want to see is Ash ''saving the World'' with the help of ALL the friend he made in the series including his rival & recurring character !!!
Pokemon is Kids Anime after all So it much better if Kids save the world all together themself by using their own plan instate of some Adult telling them what to do.
Also the Anime should explain what ''Team Flare'' mean by A Beautiful World'' .In DP Series , The Anime killed Cyrus off without explaining why he wanted ''A Brand New universe'' .
I hope The Anime does do the same with ''Team Flare'' .
May be , Ash should clash with ''Team Flare''s Boss and show what a ''Beautiful World'' really mean .

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2015
Well considering an upcoming episode set at the pokeball factory, a major setting for team flare's plan, has been hijacked by Team Incompitant, im going to say team flare will appear in the anime around the same time Goodra and Pidgeot return, and when we meet Ash's Dad on his 11th Birthday. After he beats a league conference.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Hey KingKoopa, this thread has been dead for many months. I'm going to close this as per our rules, but feel free to make a new thread with this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back