• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Super Rising Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2019
Hey! This game is amazing. And I'm glad to see your still alive (very delayed)

If it's not too late to submit character suggestions, may i suggest a Ditto with multiple personality disorders? I can see that being, entertaining...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Hey guys! I'm new here and have heard so much awesome stuff about this hack and I just can't for the life of me figure out how to play it! I've done the .ups extensions and clean ROM files and I just am getting no where. Just keeps playing the regular ruby lol. I'm nn a Mac with Multipatch, but I can't figure that out yet either lol. I've gotten other hacks to work with the name and extension change so what do? :cross-eye Thanks for anyone still patient enough to help out a derp!

Years
Hey guys! I'm new here and have heard so much awesome stuff about this hack and I just can't for the life of me figure out how to play it! I've done the .ups extensions and clean ROM files and I just am getting no where. Just keeps playing the regular ruby lol. I'm nn a Mac with Multipatch, but I can't figure that out yet either lol. I've gotten other hacks to work with the name and extension change so what do? :cross-eye Thanks for anyone still patient enough to help out a derp!
You need to patch the Ruby ROM and the UPS file through Tskuyomi UPS patcher. Google it

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
hi, i'm stuck in that golden forest where there is a graveler that wont move! can anyone help me please?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Just started on this game, gotta say its fun! Keep it up, i enjoy playing as Pichus. 'Cause i like cute Pokemon :3

EDIT: Just WANTED to start on this game, but i don't know how to patch the file from the download, help?

Last edited:
Years
Just started on this game, gotta say its fun! Keep it up, i enjoy playing as Pichus. 'Cause i like cute Pokemon :3

EDIT: Just WANTED to start on this game, but i don't know how to patch the file from the download, help?
Looks like I might spell this wrong but you have to use a UPS patcher like Tskuyomi patcher to patch these files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back