• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ I N T O T H E D A R K O [M] [OOC] ~

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
My sign up! YAY!

Name: Kurt Wilson

Home: (Suburbs? Inner City Area/Downtown? College Dorm?) In the inner city in a basic house

Occupation: (Job, student, etc. If none leave blank) Meant to be in full time education, but rarely attends school

Starting Power: Aerokinesis the power to control the wind and air. And to be able to eventually with practise create gust of winds. That's sort of it :)

Appearance: (Bodily appearance as well as clothing. One or two paragraphs should do it. Picture not required but accepted and appreciated.)
Jet black hair and bright blue eyes. His hair is spiked and some covers a large majority of his face. He has a black leather jacket which he usually has done up, and always wears a dark top. He also wears tight black jeans which are old and a bit tattered and wears his dads old army boots. He is quite skinny, and average height for his age. And does not tan at all so is quite pale. He has a nose stud on his left side and a lip Ring on his right. (I'll draw a picture later)

Personality: (Attitude? Issues? Flaws? Strengths? Mental stability? 1-2 paragraphs.)
He has an attitude problem. He isn't antisocial but has a problem getting on with people. Despite looking quite weak he will and does pick fights with people. He isn't very motivated, and doesn't tend to put 100% effort in anything he does. He is prone to cause trouble. He has trouble trusting people. As much as his personality is real and true it is like a hard outer shell. As Kurt can be reall caring and considerate. He is very artistic and is a skilled drawer.

History: (Brief history. Tell how your character came to live in Fromville, and anything important to your character's past. Two paragraphs.)
Kurt was born the youngest of two siblings with a sister Abbey who was 6 years older then him. His dad is in the army, and Kurt hardly sees him. His parents split up when Kurt was 4. His mother blamed Kurt saying her relationship was fine till he was born. When Kurt was 8 he started spending a lot of time wandering the streets and ending up hanging out with a group of much older teenagers. And took advantage of Kurts size and age to help them steak stuff from local shops as no one would suspect him. It was during this time he gained his personality. When he was 10 he picked a fight with the oldest person in the group (a large 18 year old) for labelling him as weak and worthless. Obviously Kurt had no chance but put up a good fight, he was really battered. He was incredibly close to his sister, who after the fight patched up Kurt and would comfort him. He gained an interest in drawing then when watching Abbey who taught him. He spent many happy hours drawing with her. However Abbey was unhappy at home and was desperate to leave. And when Kurt was 12 his sister ran away, with no trace. Apart from a note Kirt found under his pillow which said ; I'm sorry I have to go, but this just isn't right for me. Hopefully you'll understand when you are older. But for now, be good. And I'll see you again one day.
Kurt keeps the note with him at all time. As he got older he gained more respect with the group he had hung out with since he was 8, but would still pick fights. His leather jacket was given to him when he was 14 when one of the group members 'Acquired' it for himself but was too small. After he turned 16 his mum moved to Fromville with Kurt. He despises his mum for that as he had to leave his friends and all he knew. He always skipped school so wasn't very smart, he hopes his art will bring him somewhere. He hopes to become a tattooist.

Other: (anything else) He sometimes has random waves of anger and will lash out.

Roleplay Sample: (Just a link to a previous post is fine, or a newly written post featuring your character's everyday life is FANTASTIC.) http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=302036

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Umbreon, I will review your Sign up soon, I'm kinda busy tonight (Band practice+calculus homework) I did a brief scan of it and it seems good, but I'd like to take a closer look before I accept you!

aaaaaaaaaaaaand

Okay guys, the IC is up (rather quickly if I must say) and we can start our first posts!

Your First Post is just going to be a little insider to the daily lives of our characters, wrapping up with them going to Chi Chi's Bar. You can go inside, order something, whatever. Anyone can go along with you (family members, NPC friends, etc) as long as you don't have a whole block party going in :) Once inside, it will only have the other roleplayers (who posted before you) along with an older, Hispanic man in a red cap, red apron, and blue polo behind the bar (Chi Chi) I will be writing and posting mine shortly if time permits, as well as a little blueprint-style map of the joint.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
If it's fine, I'll have Niccolo come out backstage with his band and start playing some rock 'n roll songs. :) I'll have them leave after a song. :)

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Alright, some nice posts from Miltank and retro! as for everyone else, post more! :D

also, retro, I'll talk to you later about doing our jp thing

Back