• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
hello I'm new here I love pokemon and wld love to chat

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Welcome to the forums Hope you have a very nice time Here I also saw your post in Other Trivia that is one of the threads I sleep in. If you wanna chat any time drop by my profile and gimme a VM or shoot me a PM. :D

Years

Hi there Nyssa, mind I just call you that?

I saw you posting in Other Trivia, that is like where I sleep all night.

Have a fun time and VM me if you want to chat. I'm really friendly to talk to.

- Hikari10

nyssa101red

master trainer
Years
Hikari10 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by nyssa101red

Hi there Nyssa, mind I just call you that?

I saw you posting in Other Trivia, that is like where I sleep all night.

Have a fun time and VM me if you want to chat. I'm really friendly to talk to.

- Hikari10

no thts fine u can call me tht is my name I thought I only posted here haha but ok but what is a vm or pm?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
VMs are messages on your profile (like facebook wall posts), while PMs are private messages sent directly to you. Either message formats are good ways to keep in touch with members of PC. :)

Yeah, college for me starts next week! Good thing about my schedule is that I'm going in the evenings. <3 Good change!

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Hi everybody. I am big fan of Pokemon and I think this site and users are great. So, hello! :D

Years
Hi everybody. I am big fan of Pokemon and I think this site and users are great. So, hello! :D

Hello there newbie. I am Hikari.

What sections are you interested in? I'm so curious!

Anyways, feel free to VM me on my beautiful blue profile that looks cute but watch out for the Oshawottz.

- Hikari10, Crazy Oshawott Girl

Kisspower12

Stupid Hero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Hello. I am adam. People call me Mada. Im the stupid hero of pokemon. Great at it but my sense of reason is illogical (in a pokeworld) . I joined this forum years back but never really did anything.

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey everyone I'm Rainbow Arcanine but you can call me Rainbow or RK9, either one works actually. I only joined today so one of the newest around xD. If you share a love of canines and candy then we can totally be friends ^^.

Years
Hello. I am adam. People call me Mada. Im the stupid hero of pokemon. Great at it but my sense of reason is illogical (in a pokeworld) . I joined this forum years back but never really did anything.

Heya Adam. You can call me Hikari.

I know what it's like, joining years ago but not being active until now.

But hey, it's nice you're finally getting active, shout me a VM if you wanna talk!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Dr. Fizzle

Soda Lovin' Professor
Years
I'm pretty new, and I am just exploring around! I know all the rules fairly well.

Years
I'm pretty new, and I am just exploring around! I know all the rules fairly well.

Hi there Dr. Fizzle!

How are you enjoying PC? And I see you already know the rules!

Have a fun time and make some new friends.

- Hikari10

Years
Hello everyone! My name is St33ldr4g0n (you can change the numbers in my name to letters if you wish). I'm also known as SalaM3nCe in the official Pokemon website and s3thy_24 in the Playstation Network. My hobbies are playing sports, video games and ROM hacking too! I'm loving PC so far, especially because the community is very friendly!

diab_low

Years
Hello everyone! My name is St33ldr4g0n (you can change the numbers in my name to letters if you wish). I'm also known as SalaM3nCe in the official Pokemon website and s3thy_24 in the Playstation Network. My hobbies are playing sports, video games and ROM hacking too! I'm loving PC so far, especially because the community is very friendly!

Welcome to Pokecommunity, My name is Diablo. I also love sports and Video games but I on't hack roms but I like playing hacks. You should check out the Emulation Zone That is where the magic or Hacking comes to life.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of cool friends :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello all, I owe all of you new members are big welcome due to my absence here. So, I would like to say a big 'Hello' to all you new members & huv fun.

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Years
Im exploring this forum and Pichu's my favorite Pokemon and playing the game sometimes gets old but you can't hate on Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Im exploring this forum and Pichu's my favorite Pokemon and playing the game sometimes gets old but you can't hate on Pokemon
I love you passion for Pokemon, Koiko. BTW, welcome from me, MidnightShine, to the forums.

diab_low

Years

Welcome Koiko me name is Diablo Lugia is one of my favourites. Hope you have a great time here on PC and make heaps of cool friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back