• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
oops sorry i thought i hav 2 victrini. its only 1. when u deposit victrini in ur pc and face again kyurem. the victrini in ur pc will be gone. sorry about my old post about i dup my victrini.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Hello,1158.
I found a small bug.After I talk to the man who sell Magikarp in the black market,the dialog box won't disappear.
And can you tell me where I can find the TM seller?I really can't find him.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
can anyone recommend a strong moveset for haxorus?
my haxorus have only
1 Sky Uppercut
2 Sheer Cold
3 Volt Tackle
4 Shadow Ball

im trying to delete the sky uppercut but idk what to replace on it.

i only use 2 pkmn. the other 1 is swampert. cuz its a nice choiz for teaming up wd my haxorus. if this hack can be played online i would love to build a team.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Hello,1158.
I found a small bug.After I talk to the man who sell Magikarp in the black market,the dialog box won't disappear.

TM Seller can be found in the Halfleaf City. Its also the same location of the move deleter

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
my haxorus have only
1 Sky Uppercut
2 Sheer Cold
3 Volt Tackle
4 Shadow Ball

i only use 2 pkmn. the other 1 is swampert. cuz its a nice choiz for teaming up wd my haxorus. if this hack can be played online i would love to build a team.

THX!
How can it learn that four skill?
Mine is sword dance,earthquake,hyper voice(or slash) and brick break.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
THX!
How can it learn that four skill?
Mine is sword dance,earthquake,hyper voice(or slash) and brick break.

i input the skills. after i finished the gym leaders i thought that i should hav that moves for E4.

Can anyone help me how to hav patch the .ups? i use tsukoyumi but its an error. can anyone help me?
and what are the differences between 1.93 and 1.94 version?
1158 if u updated the hack can u also tell us what new in that?

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
my haxorus have only
1 Sky Uppercut
2 Sheer Cold
3 Volt Tackle
4 Shadow Ball

Why Sheer Cold? It has a very low hit rate and it can only be used five times. (eight at most)
Not to mention that Volt Tackle would have been better on another Pokemon. Since VT is electric, it relies on Special Attack. That is sort of a waste with Haxorus, as while it has 135 ATK and only 80 sATK.
Sky Uppercut is nice, but I prefer Brick Break as it can bypass barriers and has a 100% hit rate. I would also keep the Shadow Ball against Ghost and Psychic types, as it is physical, which means it will take advantage of Haxorus' ATK.

For a suggestion, I would say Earthquake for your Haxorus. Its 100 power and 100% hit rate is good, albeit it is sort of outclasses by a STAB-ed Brick Break. (75 power*1.5 STAB=112.5) Not to mention that BB covers several types that EQ already covers. (Steel and Rock) The only good use for it would be against Poison, Fire and Electric. Another suggestion for attack would be Aerial Ace, not only is it a perfect hit, but also has 60 power, which can be used against Bug, Grass, and Fighting.

I'd also tell you keep away from Iron Tail, as it has just a 75% hit rate and its type coverage is already covered by Brick Break. I'd also tell you to put either Dragon Dance or Sword Dance for sweeping purposes.
Here's my Fraxure, for comparision:

Fraxure@Leftovers
-Dragon Dance
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Sword Dance

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Why Sheer Cold? It has a very low hit rate and it can only be used five times. (eight at most)
Not to mention that Volt Tackle would have been better on another Pokemon. Since VT is electric, it relies on Special Attack. That is sort of a waste with Haxorus, as while it has 135 ATK and only 80 sATK.
Sky Uppercut is nice, but I prefer Brick Break as it can bypass barriers and has a 100% hit rate. I would also keep the Shadow Ball against Ghost and Psychic types, as it is physical, which means it will take advantage of Haxorus' ATK.

For a suggestion, I would say Earthquake for your Haxorus. Its 100 power and 100% hit rate is good, albeit it is sort of outclasses by a STAB-ed Brick Break. (75 power*1.5 STAB=112.5) Not to mention that BB covers several types that EQ already covers. (Steel and Rock) The only good use for it would be against Poison, Fire and Electric. Another suggestion for attack would be Aerial Ace, not only is it a perfect hit, but also has 60 power, which can be used against Bug, Grass, and Fighting.

I'd also tell you keep away from Iron Tail, as it has just a 75% hit rate and its type coverage is already covered by Brick Break. I'd also tell you to put either Dragon Dance or Sword Dance for sweeping purposes.
Here's my Fraxure, for comparision:

Fraxure@Leftovers
-Dragon Dance
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Sword Dance

i choose volt tackle for haxorus weakness. cuz his weak against water and ice pokemon. sheer cold for dragon type. shadow ball for his weakness for the the psychic pkmn. the sky uppercut. i want to delete that fighting move but i cant find any move to replace. also i choose sheer cold rather than ice beam or any ice move so cuz i know haxorus can do it. within 1-2 turns.... and btw i choose to hold him a leftover because of the recoil of volt tackle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
How do you catch a Pokemon before having to HM Cut through the tree north of the first Gym? I don't want my starter to learn that move for as long as I meet the Move Deleter.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
How do you catch a Pokemon before having to HM Cut through the tree north of the first Gym? I don't want my starter to learn that move for as long as I meet the Move Deleter.

i know what u feel man.. my starter learn cut move. its stays for a while. and then after i arrived at halfleaf i deleted it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hello,1158.

I'm terribly sorry,I forgot to fix the bug of Magikrap seller,and you can find TMs seller in the Move Researching Club of Halfleaf City.

i input the skills. after i finished the gym leaders i thought that i should hav that moves for E4.

Can anyone help me how to hav patch the .ups? i use tsukoyumi but its an error. can anyone help me?
and what are the differences between 1.93 and 1.94 version?
1158 if u updated the hack can u also tell us what new in that?

Try another Emerld rom which matches the patch.
Well,in fact,I've released Version 1.95 just now,it's almost the same as Version 1.94,but a few bugs were fixed.
Differences between Version 1.93 to Version 1.94(Version 1.95):
Daynight system was added in Version 1.94(Version 1.95)
Iron(The male player)'s overworld sprite was changed
Iron and Pure's diving sprite changed
Added several 4th gen and 5th gen Pokemon
Fixed some errors of some trainers

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
I'm terribly sorry,I forgot to fix the bug of Magikrap seller,and you can find TMs seller in the Move Researching Club of Halfleaf City.

Try another Emerld rom which matches the patch.
Well,in fact,I've released Version 1.95 just now,it's almost the same as Version 1.94,but a few bugs were fixed.
Differences between Version 1.93 to Version 1.94(Version 1.95):
Daynight system was added in Version 1.94(Version 1.95)
Iron(The male player)'s overworld sprite was changed
Iron and Pure's diving sprite changed
Added several 4th gen and 5th gen Pokemon
Fixed some errors of some trainers

1158 i need to ask this... is its ok to just delete the old ips/ups and replace it with the newer one? i hav a save data, would that be ok or not?
oh and btw i uses a my!boy. it is an android app so idk what to do. please help me

Last edited:
Back