• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

This has become a sudden YouTube Music Video fest.

You want classics? I'll give you classics!

The Cure = Great nostalgia from the 80's and 90's. I used to hate frontman Robert Smith's gothic appearance.

Also, I love Calvin Harris.

This was the first of his songs I listened to.

And does anyone remember this?

A classic from way back in 2000. That's 12 years ago... and I mean 12 years. I was only 8 at the time of this song's release. Fast forward 12 years... and I'm nearly 20.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Any of your musical paths ever crossed lanes with Enter Shikari?

Edit - wut did I just say?.... Anyway, you guys know or like Enter Shikari?

Years

I wonder if anyone can remember this...

It was such a unique one from the late 90's/early 00's era.

I remember hearing this for the first time. I think I was 7 or 8 when this came out.

That was what I posted about this song on YouTube.

Years

Anyone remembers this video? It's hilarious.

Jack Black calls it "The greatest song in the world".

And here's my fave Radiohead song:

And good news for Aussie Radiohead fans, they are coming to Australia later this year!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to get something for the Van (one with the tape that you insert into the tape thing) so I can listen to my iPod while driving. I have one for the other vehicle we have but sob can't use it in Van because no Aux plug in.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
150. I don't train legendaries anymore... The game is just much more fun for me without them. XD

Ooh that's nice Xulek, now you can enjoy DLTMs0 FM again!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
151. I AM MEW.

Today was the first day I've played White in like . . . three months, lol.
I managed to get a V-Create Victini and Anniversary Mewtwo from my friend for a Palkia, Reshiram, and Shiny Mightyena. Eh, fair trade (at least for me, MWUHAHAHHA!)
I seem to lose interest in the games once I beat the main storyline . . . well, I'll play them a while longer but not too much longer. Kinda why I'm looking forward to B2/W2

Years

I beat Behomoth on the first try. After using a ton of items. I think this is the first game where I have used so many items just to move on. O.o

My favorite Michael Jackson song?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]154.

I haven't touched my white since April of last year. I just.. eh =w=[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back