• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible new Eevee Evolutions

InfectedBeast

Trade With Me
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
If these do happen to be made, jolteon won't be the fastest of the eevee evolutions :( either the bug type or fighting type will be faster.. That fighting one looks like it's gonna be FAST... But that's just my opinion

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
I've seen these eeveelutions circulating around many times before. The artist of these is an artist on Pixiv, which is a Japanese-only art website, and if you wanted to use them, you'd have to get permission from them first. While they are very nice designs, the language barrier makes it difficult if not impossible to ask to use them in a fangame.

It's a little rude to say that they are "basically public domain"-- how would you like it if someone on a different language website started using your fakemon without permission? I think the most we can do is admire their designs, and maybe come up with movesets for them, but we can't use them in a game.

Don't despair, though. There are plenty of fake eeveelution designs out there for every type. You could even design your own!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I probably should have mentioned that, even though this thread was revived, I'm going to leave it open for discussion so feel free to post.

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
Yeah, it's a shame that these can't be used, since they're really cool. If it's any consolation IamnotaPretzel, these guys will be appearing in my project ;).

Just so I don't derail the thread or anything though, I think it would be cool to see a ghost eeveelution in fangames, too, since I've always wanted to see how it's done. How about you guys?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'd use these, If they had backsprites.
They look really good, I may just wait to see if Gen VI has any new Eevee's to show though.

I'd use these, If they had backsprites.
They look really good, I may just wait to see if Gen VI has any new Eevee's to show though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2019
Yeah, it's a shame that these can't be used, since they're really cool. If it's any consolation IamnotaPretzel, these guys will be appearing in my project ;).

Just so I don't derail the thread or anything though, I think it would be cool to see a ghost eeveelution in fangames, too, since I've always wanted to see how it's done. How about you guys?

There Amazing!

I'm assuming there a Ground or Rock-ish type, You gonna post the sprites here for other people to use?

Djinnception

There's a Snake in my boots!
Years
This thread has gotten more response than I thought it would. Yes they are amazing sprites, and yes you have permission to use them as you see fit. I, for one, would love to see them in the game. But backspriting them has turned out to be nearly impossible, and you can't have the sprite without the backsprite. But nonetheless, I will post the picture instead of the link.
n504637201ae88.jpg

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
dragon type: Drageon
poison: Toxeon
rock: Blockeon
normal: Eveon
Steel: Goldeon
Fighting: Juleon
ground: Soileon
ghost: Booeon

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
Which ones have you attempted to sprite? I've been trying to sprite some of them myself, and though I haven't quite finished the frames for the front sprites(Thus can't really judge how the backsprites will go) it's turning out decent enough. Right now all I'm doing is using Umbreon as a base for the Fighting type Eevee, and using some parts from Murkrow(Tail), Noctowl(Horn for ears), and Hitmonlee(Springs as a reference to bandages).

Last edited:
Back