• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dark Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years

POKEMON DARK VERSION
Shaymin Update!
shaymin_sky.png

Ok I would have shown more screenshots(below) but my RMXP went weird...
capture005fg5.png

Yeah that's you versus the Shaymin....
capture006fr1.png

That's the backsprite...

We welcome InMooseweTrust and Michael Quinn(My Brother) to the Team!

That's it for this update so comment on what you think!

~PP

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
um....it looks cool but the backsprite is blurry, you should maybe change that.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
interesting :knockedou god do i hate doing house cleaning plus work has me pinned to the wall like a psycopath...

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Central City Prototype
CentralCity.jpg

With school now starting and work it makes it harder to get stuff done but I'll still try my best.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Central City Prototype
CentralCity.jpg

With school now starting and work it makes it harder to get stuff done but I'll still try my best.

The map's quite ok, but there are a lot of plain area's...
I'm not sure how you should fill it on this map though..
You made it kinda hard for me to improve although I know it could be improved XD!
So anyways I would give it a 7/10 !
It's not much of feedback but I hope I helped :)

PoKéMaKeR

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
The map seems to be a pit too square and wide open. If you think about it when the player's walking through it the place would just look empty and plain in some areas, maybe make the map smaller and put the buildings closer to make it seem less plain. Otherwise it is a good concept.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I thought the same thing but my brain died on me last night. I have an idea though. (goes and implemens it)

CentralCity-1.jpg

I kinda thought back to Goldenrod and put in more buildings and I thought it'd be funny to have a small city pond to go with it's new bike shop (Also inspired by theory of Goldenrod) Plus the railing was the best thing I could come up with to represent railroad tracks.

Last edited:

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Ok,
I am sorry but I have lost hope in this project, if you can provide me with reasons on why I'll continue making this game post them here.
And I may change my mind.

The Reason that made me lose hope is when I see games such as Pokémon Ryen, Pokémon Raptor, Pokémon: Morning Dawn, they get maybe 10-15 more posts everyday, I try my best to work on this project, I work everyday but the people of PC just don't seem interested in a game from a newcomer, except from the likes of SDOD13 and Pokemaker. Most of my staff has left me. And what I hate the most is people Pming me for my graphics, which will never be given out: Hall of Famer has those permissions.....

If you provide me with enough reasons to continue this project post in this thread.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Ok,
I am sorry but I have lost hope in this project, if you can provide me with reasons on why I'll continue making this game post them here.
And I may change my mind.

The Reason that made me lose hope is when I see games such as Pokémon Ryen, Pokémon Raptor, Pokémon: Morning Dawn, they get maybe 10-15 more posts everyday, I try my best to work on this project, I work everyday but the people of PC just don't seem interested in a game from a newcomer, except from the likes of SDOD13 and Pokemaker. Most of my staff has left me. And what I hate the most is people Pming me for my graphics, which will never be given out: Hall of Famer has those permissions.....

If you provide me with enough reasons to continue this project post in this thread.

I have the one and only reason for you to leave aswell as stay..!
Don't make this game for the community, make the game because you love to make games...
Really that's what keeps me going with my game, just because I love making games..
So I really hope you continue on this project, but if you don't I understand, because I felt the same way some time during my project..
But for that matter, I have one last thing to say..: Look at the bright side of it, even if it doesn't seem, much people like this game..
You can continue for the people who DO like the game!
(Jeez, what a lot of text :O)
But yeah I really hope you continue, don't let ingnorance of your game, make you discontinuing it.. :)

PoKéMaKeR

EDIT: Oh and about the map, it looks better already, but there are sme slight errors in the railing.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Don't give up on the project just because of the lack of supporters! Back when I started my project I would've never thought that I would many supporters (my game was really bad).
I'm sure if you keep working on the game you'll get more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back