• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Arcade Week!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Username: glitchguy
Score: 39560

Spoiler:

This game is scarier than playing Slenderman I **** you not.

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Username: Classic Sonic
Score: 6010
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

;-; I did terrible lol
Oh well, there's always next time :3

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
This is just fuuuuuuuuuun~

Username: Shadowraze
Score: 32660
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Like, this is the greatest game ever. i could play that for a year instead of getting a girl lmao. also val i almnost beat your score >:(
Username: ExtremeGamer
Score: 31,300
Screenshot:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: [supporter]Avishka[/supporter]
Score: 12,060
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

i suck at pacman...

Last edited:
Years
How did I not see this was a thing before? I basically live off these browser-based retro games.

I remember when we actually had a competition from this same Pac-Man game in the Video Games board a few years ago. My score wasn't as good this time around, but it's been a while since I've played this version. I'll see if I feel like trying to beat it later on.

Username: Brendino
Score: 75,140
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Heyo boys and girls, this week of Pacman is over! Here are the rankings of this week:

3RD - EXTREMEGAMER - 31,300
2ND - GLITCHGUY - 39,560
1ST - BRENDINO - 75,140

So, congratulations to these three! Your emblems should arrive as soon as possible! For the rest of you, don't worry, you'll still get your constellation emblem prize! If you're wondering about the emblems btw, they've just haven't been uploaded yet, but, you'll get them as soon as they are!

Anyways, on to this week:

This week, it's... Asteroids!

asteroids.jpg

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.play.vg/games/4-Asteroids.html

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Username: glitchguy
Score: 25870

Spoiler:

I suck at this game but it's fun woooo~~~

Last edited:

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Username: Clacla
Score: 12890
Spoiler:

This game induces so much rage xD
I thought I died, but I had one life left and wasted it ;;

Years
Username: Ckbruin
Score: 24,410
Love the spaceships that enter and try to kill you... (I raged on those quite a bit) Also, they sound REALLY annoying if you didn't bother muting your computer first.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
All I care about is beating Glitchy <3 (31700!)

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: [supporter]Avishka [/supporter]
Score: 5,780
Screenshot:
Spoiler:

i really suck at this.. :/

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hope you've enjoyed blastin' asteroids and spaceships guys! Here are the rankings of this week:

3RD - GLITCHGUY - 25,870
2ND - BRENDINO - 30,750
1ST - ALEXOZZYCAKE - 31,700

So, congratulations to these three! Your emblems should arrive as soon as possible! For the rest of you, don't worry, you'll still get your constellation emblem prize! If you're wondering about the emblems btw, they've just haven't been uploaded yet, but, you'll get them as soon as they are! (well, I will ask in certain times).

Anyways, on to this week:

This week, get ready for Galaga!

3d-pixel-illustratie-voxel-illustration_namco-galaga-8-bit-game.jpg

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.galagagame.net/galaga.php

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week! Oh, and btw, like always, please post here if you have any feedback, or problems with playing the games. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back