• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Ok here is the moveset i'm planning on running with my shiny elekrike, how's it look?

elektrike/manectric@Life Orb/leftovers
Lightningrod
252SpA,252Spd,6Hp

Discharge/Thunderbolt
Thunderwave
Roar
HP/Flamethrower

I got Discharge/Thunderbolt for stab, Thunderwave to slow stuff down, Roar in case something comes in I'd rather not have her fight, and the last was filler and Hp/flamethrower were the only 2 special attacks she could learn via TM other than hyperbeam and a bunch of the weaker electric attacks. I figure if i rin this it would give me an excuse to make a nastyplot/baton pass ambipom

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Been shiny hunting like usual. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get another shiny again...

Thebiggamer, Discharge and Thunder Wave almost redundant. Just run Thunderbolt. And find the type of Hidden Power your rshiny Electrike has; if it's good, you should take advantage of it.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
i'm on a verge of crying every time my chain breaks 39 of serct pokemon

Crying wont solve or do anything. It will just show that you take games to seriously.

Ive hatched about another box full today. I couldnt do it I believe yesterday and the day before I believe because I was really sick. Anyways, still no new shiny @!#$&. Its so annoying hatching for @!#$& because I keep getting a male one. I actually want to get some female ones.

Good luck to all.

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
Omg, Ryan is back..... and so is my comp!

Battle me with the friend code on my SIG.

Oh, and I've got 2 Absols, 1 Staravia, 7 cubones and 2 Snubulls shiny during the com downtime.
Anyone wants to trade?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Mmm yeah, I should post here to say I'm alive but I have nothing new. Warning, pointless stuff coming up. D8

I was trying to chain for a female shiny Buneary on Valentines day but gave up pretty quick since I had to go out.. And now today, my older brother is coming over and I'm going to the movies in the afternoon. Besides the upcoming day off on Monday and a bit of Sunday, I have no time to shiny hunt or even go on PC. D:

Still after Arty and Cress.. I've been trading but still, traded shinies don't appeal to me unless they're from a good friend. Congrats to the new shinies everyone and welcome back Ryan. =D

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Warning, more pointless info coming at you!

Well I had an abnormally long leave of absense with no particular reason. Here it comes...wait for it...waiiittt foorr itttt.....BAM!

...It's cold :P And I've had a ton of tests, ISU's, projects, exams and LOTS MORE!

I'm going to go back for that Feebas!!!! I want, no I CRAVE a shiny Milotic. Also on the hunt, maybe shiny Carvanha?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Congratulations Thebiggamer and hawkraven on your new Shines!!

Also, its good to see you three again TwilightBlade, hawkraven, and Matty101!! Haven't seen you around here in a while!! ^_^

Still nothing new for me... About to finish evolving the last of the Non-Stone Evolution Kanto Pokemon (Kabuto at Level 36) and resume my Charmander Hunt!! :D Good luck to all!!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
YES! Welcome back Ryan, Twilight-Blade(sis), and Matty101. Alot of people are coming back I guess..

Ok so Im still hatching my box full of @!#$& today. So still no secret shiny.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'm gonna quit on charmander, i'm waiting for Absol to show up as my swarm then I'll chain for it so I can add it to my team w/ manectric and Drifloon(not shiny but the little buggers gonna be BPing to Manectric some good stat ups so it deserves some respect from me)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
gratz, yo I made myself a trainer card with microsoft paint and my weak skills, how's it look?

Years
Heya guys - I haven't been here since like last April? That's a pretty long time, huh? Greg finally passed me in total posts. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Well - I'm (sadly) a busy guy and haven't played Pokemon for a while now, but I wish you all the best of luck with your hunting. I'll probably start hunting again once my girlfriend breaks up with me or when a new title comes out. See ya!
OMGRYAN!! *glomps*

Umm, yeah. Work. And I haven't found any new shinies. I guess the other co-owners haven't been around too much, so I dunno. I hadn't been playing much Pokémon since I left (isn't it always the way?), but as of late, I'm back breeding Chikorita at full speed, and have passed the 1000 mark at around 1365 total.

I'm seriously considering restarting my Emerald for a better ID, but I have lots of stuff to move off, since I was hoping this would be my "final" save. I've only raised one "proper" Pokémon from this ID, so it'll be no big loss. Oh, and remember how I was going on about hatching a fabulous Chikorita earlier? His full IVs are 31/14/31/27/31/30 (speed last). He has a base-70 HP:Psychic. All I need is a comparable female.

It's a long weekend, so I'll try to keep in touch. As I said to Runa in that email, I don't want to appoint any new co-owners when I'm not too well versed on who they are, so I'll try to regain a feel for what the active members are like. And I'll need to read up on the past zillion pages I've missed. Again...

So, umm, hai guyz. :P

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
METAL MARIO!!!! You're back! ^^ Yes!... Well its about time we got some older people around here. At least its not turning newbish like the wireless trade corner.

Anyways Ive got about 5 eggs to hatch for the box full of my secret shiny.

Good luck to all.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
OMGRYAN!! *glomps*

Umm, yeah. Work. And I haven't found any new shinies. I guess the other co-owners haven't been around too much, so I dunno. I hadn't been playing much Pokémon since I left (isn't it always the way?), but as of late, I'm back breeding Chikorita at full speed, and have passed the 1000 mark at around 1365 total.

I'm seriously considering restarting my Emerald for a better ID, but I have lots of stuff to move off, since I was hoping this would be my "final" save. I've only raised one "proper" Pokémon from this ID, so it'll be no big loss. Oh, and remember how I was going on about hatching a fabulous Chikorita earlier? His full IVs are 31/14/31/27/31/30 (speed last). He has a base-70 HP:Psychic. All I need is a comparable female.

It's a long weekend, so I'll try to keep in touch. As I said to Runa in that email, I don't want to appoint any new co-owners when I'm not too well versed on who they are, so I'll try to regain a feel for what the active members are like. And I'll need to read up on the past zillion pages I've missed. Again...

So, umm, hai guyz. :P
Wow. Am I actually reading this post?

Welcome back, everyone...ryan, TB, MM...it's nice to see you all again.

I seemed to have misplaced my Black GBA SP, along with my FR version, so I guess I'll concentrate on soft resetting for Turtwig a bit.

Has anyone heard about the new Giratina form? I wonder if it relates to the third 4th Generation game in any way.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Thanks for the welcomes, guys. And nice to see you back ryan. I don't think we've even met before so heyyyy. :D

Brawl, ahh I think its other form looks super cool. It might motivate me to go back to SRing for Giratina but I'm more after other legends. Good luck to everyone else. I just got a shiny eevee from LilDill but meh. I might one day want to catch my own since I'm always suspicious of traded pokeyz tbh. D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I like the new Giratina form too, I don't use it but if i got ahold of the new form I would.

Anyway I finally got around to checking my shiny elektrike's HP type(thank YOU action replay & pokemon modifier) and it was rock, I think it did about 15% to my kecleon(it was dark type at that moment) what do you think the power of it would range? Serebii can't give me a correct typing with it's level(still 7 I SR after I found the type).

Should I keep Hidden Power or look for a different move?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
lol I got umm a shiny Snorunt from Twilight Blade. 12 shiny Eevees from prof. Bob today. Traded away 2 and evolved 3 of them. So I got from trades(I know they dont count, Absol, Magikarp-->Gyrados, Snorunt, 8 Eevees, Leafeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon). All those. I dont like traded ones anymore...Its just not right anymore. But Ill keep em and sell em at school to my friends one day ^^.

Ok so Ive managed to hatch a box full today and still no shiny $@@&^.

Good luck to all! =D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Bah! I had a chain of shix up to 34 before a starly broke it, oh well I was only there to get a ralts lol. I'm off to fish for horsea, heres hoping it's shiny

Last edited:
Back