• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Is anyone else having trouble viewing previous images I've posted? Because I can't start writing the update until I can see the images I've updated. :\

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Is anyone else having trouble viewing previous images I've posted? Because I can't start writing the update until I can see the images I've updated. :\

It looks fine to me. :\
Maybe its your computer?

Years
I'm not having problems either. Didn't the latest update end after you battled Ran for the final time? Oh well. At least we'll be able to see Danny the sex...oh right I forgot, Nadia the... wait that's later. Well that was all, bye!

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
If something has happened to him, I swear I have nothing to do with it.
I promise

If
Spoiler:

has done something to him, it's still your fault, Baro: you have created her...:paranoid:

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2016
I just got here and, wow, this is a very funny LP... very nice Yuoaman. :)) I mean, Quartz is quite impressive (got to hand it to you Baro), and this is quite an entertaining read.

It looks like everybody's been waiting for the next update. Has it been that long already since his last? I really want to see Steven take on...

...Danny the Sexy Sage of Legends!!!

*sorry, I would have used the pic, but I have no idea how to put pics in posts :P

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
I just got here and, wow, this is a very funny LP... very nice Yuoaman. :)) I mean, Quartz is quite impressive (got to hand it to you Baro), and this is quite an entertaining read.

It looks like everybody's been waiting for the next update. Has it been that long already since his last? I really want to see Steven take on...

sexysageogod.png
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d...uartz Bonus and Abominations/sexysageogod.png

There! Done.

Also, I was reading Zoraks LP (I never had before) and
sexysageogod.png

Looks pretty hard. But, Steven does have Brrrd so it shouldn't take too long.

My guess is one try.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I guess I have a little explaining to do:

When I last said I was writing the update I had actually gotten about half way through the actual writing before the power cut out, and I lost all of my progress. Afterward I just sort of said 'screw it', and haven't gotten back to it. Hopefully I can get it up within the next couple of days though. I apologize for everything, though. Hopefully you guys will still enjoy the update when it comes.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I guess I have a little explaining to do:

When I last said I was writing the update I had actually gotten about half way through the actual writing before the power cut out, and I lost all of my progress. Afterward I just sort of said 'screw it', and haven't gotten back to it. Hopefully I can get it up within the next couple of days though. I apologize for everything, though. Hopefully you guys will still enjoy the update when it comes.

Oh, so that's why. :|

I understand that, that's why after every paragraph you write: you should save.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
It's fine. I started making a hack and that's the way I feel towards it. Anyway It will be good to see another update no matter how long it takes.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Don't worry, I can understand breaks... heck, I'm taking one right now! (Yes, Emerald 386 is still on. I just need time to work on it more.)

Still, maybe an update soon would please us viewers.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Don't worry, I can understand breaks... heck, I'm taking one right now! (Yes, Emerald 386 is still on. I just need time to work on it more.)

Still, maybe an update soon would please us viewers.

What do you mean maybe? It's been forever and I'm upset. :'(

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I don't want to pressure him. Pressure causes failure, failure = bad updates.
People will be disappointed anyway, because of the high expectation. If I were him, I'd make a quick short warming up update and then go back to the awesomeness

Back