• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help with My New Team

Cyclonechisto

The HEARTZ Clan leader
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
Hi i was just gunna see if this is a good team and if i could get some feedback on what i should do. i havent decided on any movesets yet so id like any help i can get :)

Zoroark (IV 31 for Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed, and Atk)

Gigalith (IV 31 for Def, Atk)

Whimsicott (IV 31 for Atk, Speed)

Gothitelle (IV 31 for Sp. Atk, Speed)

Jellicent (IV 31 for Sp. Def, Sp. Atk, Atk)

Durant (IV 31 for Atk, Def, Sp. Def, Sp. Atk)

still cant decide on if i should use Gigalith at all seeing as the rest of the team would be fast or somewhat fast...

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
It's a decent team. I think you should use Whimsicott as a lead with Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Stun Spore and U-Turn, Gigalith as a defensive wall with moves like Toxic and Explosion. Zoroark should be a mixed sweeper with Night Slash, Flamethrower, Focus Blast and U-Turn. Gothitelle and Durant could be special and physical sweepers, respectively and Jellicent could work as a special wall.

Back