• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Rate my Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
Please rate my team? I never took track of exact IVs and EVs but according to the judge, the IVs are good for the most part.

Manectric @Static (Choice Scarf/Choice Lense/Manectricite)
Thunder
Volt Switch
Discharge
Flamethrower
-- My usual lead, as it can volt switch if in an unfavorable matchup (obviously not against ground types). Its manectricite gives a nice boost, and its able to take hits as it is.

Haxorus @Rivalry (Lum Berry)
Outrage
Dragon Dance (or should i replace with swords dance?)
Guillotine
Substitute
-- Anti-Status. Unnusually quick, so it is usually able to get a substitute in before affected by status. From there, its stat boosts until the substitute is taken out where Outrage is released.

Swampert @Torrent (Mystic Water)
Earthquake
Waterfall
Surf
Ice Beam
-- Kept on team for its typing and nice atk. I dont really know what to do for its moves set.

Spiritomb @Pressure (Black Glasses [dont know what would be a good item])
Hypnosis
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball
Dream Eater
-- Good for psychic coverage, along with hypnosis and sucker punch, making its move hard to predict.

Steelix @Sturdy (Steelixite)
Heavy Slam
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Stone Edge
-- My favorite mega, as well as having a good atk + def. Crunch and Roar are very tempting to put in its moveset, however.

Beheeyem @Analytic (Life Orb)
Psyshock
Charge Beam
Energy Ball
Recover
-- This one I got from wonder trade, so I have no idea if everything is legit. Its high sp atk along with low speed + analytic is proven very handy.

Other Considerations:
(Pre-Note: Most didnt make it onto team because they accumulated a large weakness to fire).

Ferrothorn @Iron Barbs (Choice Band/Muscle Band)
Power Whip
Iron Head
Iron Defense
Gyro Ball
--Tough choice between this and Steelix. Its 4x weakness to fire, however, was offputting.

Lilligant @Own Tempo (Big Root/Miracle Seed/Choice Lense)
Quiver Dance
Giga Drain
Toxic
Petal Dance
--Again, fire typing is a big problem. Its high sp atk + own tempo + petal dance is obviously an op combo however.

Hydreigon @Levitate (Dark Glasses)
Crunch
Outrage
Work Up
Substitute
-- Didnt have a good idea for a moveset, so just gave her the same strategy as Haxorus. Removed because haxorus can do it better and Im too lazy to fix its moveset

Dragonite @Inner Focus (Lum Berry)
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Hurricane
Thunder
-- Have i told you how much I love the move outrage? In this case, its defenses and speed are too low to do much.

Gyarados @Intimidate (idk)
Waterfall
Surf
Fireblast
Thunder
-- Dont like its x2 weakness to electric.

Toxicroak @Anticipation (Life Orb)
Poison Jab
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
-- As long as it is faster than its opponent, it will usually deal a ton of damage. But I cant get its speed high enough to outrun everything I need it to, resulting in it being 1 or 2HK'd.

Magicarp @Swift Swim (Magicarpite)
Splash
Explosion
-- I applaud you for reading to this point. Thanks for reading

Garchomp @Sand Veil (idk)
Dragon Rush
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Swords Dance
-- Basically a slightly faster Haxorus with worse defenses, and an annoying sand veil that usually harms my team more than the opponents. Can be good with steelix however.

Serperior @Contrary (Miracle Seed)
Leaf Storm
Hold Back
Wring Out
Giga Drain
-- Mint Condition from the event. I am very tempted to use it, with its awesome ability and Leaf Storm.

So yeah, what do you all recommend I do with this team, or not with it? Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back