• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) Discussion Thread 2013

Years
I didn't think it was a disappointing conference overall like many people do, it's just the price is really excessive especially in the UK imo.

Either way those with 360s will still be happy for a while before they get to make a next gen decision.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I actually was hardly expecting any bit of a show so for me, MS didn't disappoint.

I'm kind of doubtful the PS4 will be at a $399 price point though. A bunch of graphs I see...seem to show the the PS4 has more raw power than the Xbox One, but we'll just have to wait and see (then again, it's not being bundled with some silly motion-tracking camera that nobody really wanted bundled.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Alright, I'll admit, Plants vs Zombie TPS actually looks rad.
"Tell us why dribbling is important."

"Because it's the only way we're allowed to move up and down the court with the ball"

E3 2013, Ladies and Gentlemen.
But...they're right? Or am I missing something here?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alright, I'll admit, Plants vs Zombie TPS actually looks rad.

But...they're right? Or am I missing something here?
Nah, I just found the whole question and answer to be at least chuckle worthy. I always get some sort of enjoyment out of the Sports bits.

And I agree about PvZ. I'll definitely be checking it out.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm not exactly sure all that's happned with Microsoft, but so far of what I've read , the Xbox One doesn't attract me yet. $500 for a system that requires internet connection every 24 hours, DRM, restricts used games, and requires Kinect to use? No thanks.

I'm still looking forward to Nintendo' Direct stream tomorrow morning the most. I'm the most excited for Smash 4 info and the X and Y panel. I'll probably get Smash on my 3DS cause I see myself more or less getting than first over a Wii U. (I'll hopefully get a Wii U too though.)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Been waiting for this to go up. Haven't seen any so far just got in from work. Xbox one for me has lost a lot. The price was insane, and MGS goin to be on XBOX has let me down a lot...

watching Ubisoft now. Assassins creed looking great. This actually has made me want to go out and pick up AC3.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
In other words, MS thinks we are a bunch of avid gamers who will jump on his console. No thanks.

Zet

Years
You guys are forgetting tax. 499+Canadian HST makes it around $570. Still, the UK is too expensive. The UK price translates to about 650-700 bucks. Insane.
It will also probably be $600-$700 here as well, which is probably going to lose a lot of pre-orders.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Actually preorders XB1>PS4 by 2.3% according to a site. It's awful I know.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
None from the X-Box One launch line-up has impressed me, besides Killer Instinct.

$500 for a set? No thanks. DRM? HELL to the NO. It's funny they decided to sweep it under the rug.

Years
I don't care about the pre-order stats currently because they mean nothing. Microsoft went first, so it is certain they have more people going for the xbox one.
I bet after the Sony conference, you will have the PS4 getting more pre-orders, on average, then the xbox one at the time.

Just how it works. Wait and see in a month or two and see who is actually ahead.​

Years
I'll never be able to afford these game consoles TT.TT And Valve isn't doing anything for E3 2013 TT.TT I'll be excited for Assassin's Creed, Company of Heroes 2, and more on the story for COD: Ghosts. Go PC Gaming!

Back