• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Alright guys, we need promote our club so I've made a banner for everyone to know:

DawnPinkSig.png

New topic (I'm doing it on Xeberos' behalf)
Would you like Dawn to have an anime series dedicated to her, due to her similarity with Ash?

Years
Dawn definitely deserve a show dedicated to her dp really should of been dedicated to her but oh well there are still chances and possibilities that she could get her own show

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
New topic (I'm doing it on Xeberos' behalf)
Would you like Dawn to have an anime series dedicated to her, due to her similarity with Ash?

I'm not sure what the "due to her similarity with Ash" refers to, but yes! I would love for Dawn to have her own series, it would be great :) It could even mimic the main series and I wouldn't mind! As long as its full of Dawn <3

Years
new topic:
If you had 1 day to do something with Dawn what would you do during that day
well for me i am not completely sure other than go out to eat and study some of her strategy's

Years
new topic:
well for me i am not completely sure other than go out to eat and study some of her strategy's

It's really nice Xeberos is letting us do his job for a week.

If I had to do something with Dawn I would actually teach her more contest combinations and what Pokemon she should catch to train that combination. I'd also show her my Pokemon's combinations too.

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Well, I first off definitely think that they need to give her own series, she deserves it! And second off if I met Dawn for a day, I'd definitely talk a good bit, you know, get to know her and everything. Also ask her to show off some of her contest moves and stuff, that'd be pretty awesome to watch!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
new topic:

Interesting question! I'd take her out for a date ;D I think the beach and arcade would do nicely! And we can play with Piplup! <3

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
If I spent the day with Dawn, I guess I'd have a Pokemon battle with her. That seems the be the standard form of greeting in this series... She'd beat me in ten seconds flat because I'm not very good at battling. Maybe I could get her to tutor me a little. And then if I was lucky I could go see her compete in a contest. I'd love to watch a contest in person!

I would love to see a series starring Dawn. Actually, I always wonder what it would have been like if Dawn was the only main character in DP. I've heard that, just before DP started in Japan, all of the promotion focused on Dawn and didn't really include Ash. And then the first episode is completely about Dawn, and Ash doesn't even show up until the last couple of minutes. It's like the creators were trying to make people think Dawn would be the main, but then pulled the rug out from under them at the last minute... Aww. I've got nothing against Ash, and having Dawn as a co-star is still great, but it would have been pretty amazing to have Dawn as the main star.

I guess the problem is that the writers probably wouldn't want a coordinator as the main character. They want a lead who does gym battles, like the main character of the games. If Dawn had been the main character from the start of DP they probably would have made her a trainer instead of a coordinator, which would make her feel a lot less Dawn-like. But if they started a spinoff series now, they'd probably have more freedom to do their own thing, since they still have Best Wishes to promote the latest games... A spinoff featuring Dawn with contests and a new, non-game-based plot could be really really cool.

Years
have any of you had a dream with Dawn in it and interacted with her in some way
i have had 4 dreams not suere what the interactions where (may remember soon)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I'm back guys, thanks for keeping the discussion alive, I appreciate it. <3

Interesting question! I'd take her out for a date ;D I think the beach and arcade would do nicely! And we can play with Piplup! <3

Same. And playing with Pachirisu would be great also! :D

Years
Here's Dawn's team pose (in the anime):

Spoiler:

Pokemon (L-R): Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Quilava and Togekiss.

Here's a picture of Dawn I found on DeviantArt:

dawn___no_need_to_worry__by_oshawottgirl-d4opmzt.png

Last edited:
Years
More Dawn pics:

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
More Dawn pics:

Dominos_Ad_Nov08.png
Those are some neat pictures!

I'd have to say, you've been on quite some picture spree lately.

Keep up the good work!

Domino's Commercial? Got a video to show us? Never see any of the Japanese Commercials....

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I wish I could draw Dawn but I could only draw a chibi version of her. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back