• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Prophecy Flame

Should Mega Charizard X and Y be in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Pokemon Prophecy Flame

1b12swt27bk66jofg.jpg

picture.php

By: The dragon tamer
Introduction​

Hello, as you may see, I am sCr45h(pronounced scrash). I want to start a team for a hack I have been planning for some time now and further projects. The Team's name, Prophecy Flame, is also the name of the new hack I have planned: Pokemon Prophecy flame. Let me start off by saying I am not so skilled in scripting, tile making, etc. But I REALLY want to make this hack so I want to recruit a team that does know how to do all these. This team will not break up after the first hack. I want to keep making original hacks along with experienced teammates. I hope you can help me and you WILL be credited. Thank you.

This is some stuff I want to point out(i'm kinda picky. But hey, i'm nice k):
I like D/P/HG/SS tiles
I HATE fakemon
I speak both spanish and english(so if there is any latin people out there, los entiendo!!)
I'm pretty creative, so I promise a great storyline(aw me, your making me blush)​

Story​

Here is the story beginning:

Every Legendary Pokemon has a bond with a special human, as Ash had with Lugia, little Max had with Jirachi, and May had with Manaphy. In this story, it tells the tale of a young adventurer that, not only had a bond with the Legendary Beast: Entei, but a prophecy to fulfill by his side...

You wake up in a building in a stormy island called Darklos where you were being held captive. You explore the building looking for a way out when you find a room where the beast trio(Raiku, suicune, entei) are contained in some capsules. You interact(A) with the three capsules and when you do so with Entei's, it has a crack in the capsule's glass and it breaks and Entei is released but he is weakened and brought back to level 5. When it breaks, the noise attracts members of an evil organization called CHROME. Entei teams up with you to fight the members. After beating them, Entei himself snatches a pokeball from you and goes in it so he could heal without being disturbed(tadaaa, your starter). You run to the harbor and steal a boat to escape...

After you leave the small, stormy island, you end up in another island. When you explore this island, you find some ruins and decide to go in them. In the ruins, you find a prophecy of a young boy/girl who teams up with the legendary Entei and was destined to save the world by freeing the legendary pokemon held captive by an organization that actually has existed since Arceus' creation of the world. Their plan is to capture all the legendary pokemon and lure Arceus. By luring Arceus, they plan on capturing it and bending the reality in the world to their desire.

You leave the ruins, with the prophecy in mind, with a new quest: free the legendaries. You sail to the Arc region and begin your journey to become stronger and defeat this team.​

The purpose of the hero is to go back to Darklos island and free all the legendary pokemon held captive​

Features​

-New Hero
-New Region
-New Story
-New Evil Team
-Gen I-V Pokemon
-Only One Starter(I know, bummer for some of you)
-Legendary Starter(Better right?)
-Ruby Hack

and I also had the idea of changing the following:

Gyms:CHROME bases
Poke League:Darklos Island Bosses
Champion:CHROME Leader
Gym leaders:CHROME bases bosses

Really hope you could help me out here!!​

SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler:

Submission Form​

Experience on: (All skills you have)
Applying for: (the skills to which you are applying for)
How good are you at it: (1-10)
Proof of work:
Additional comments:
Availability:

IF INACTIVE FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH, YOU WILL BE KICKED!

CURRENT MEMBERS:

sCr45h: Storyline, Leader, Sprite insert

Mappers:

Scripters:
Brendon McCullum
taney Chitre
Spriters:
The Dragon Tamer
Xdwasdx
Andrew13112001
Beta Testers
JSJ
Greyvirgo
Andrew13112001
Other:
MiniMinum(World Map)
TheSnivyMaster(Title Screen Edit and OW Insert)
Nakasu(Intro Edit)

COMPLETE MEMBER LIST
Spoiler:

COLOR CODE:
If red, IN NEED OF POSITION
If black, NONE NEEDED FOR NOW
If crossed, POSITION UNAVAILABLE

LOOKING FOR:
Scripters
Tile Inserters
Beta testers
OW Spriters
Trainer Spriters
Mappers
Title screen editor
Intro editor(Where the professor greets you into the game, gender selection, and name)
Artists(For thread presentation, and others)

Among others...​

USERBARS:
Spoiler:

HACK PROGRESS: 0% Back to stage 1 :( (Still Recruiting)

Last edited:

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
I would love to be a part of the hack, and to help, but I've never done one and my only skill is making world maps... :( Maybe one day I will learn to map...

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
MiniMinum you mean the fly maps right?

I would love to be a part of the hack, and to help, but I've never done one and my only skill is making world maps... :( Maybe one day I will learn to map...

Can you show me an example of what you can do?

Last edited:

MiniMinun

Years
Hit my name and check my other posts. My only actual other post shows the first map I made. It is a region called Laroth.

MiniMinun

Years
Mkay :D But again, I can't do anything to...umm...advanced... But I'm decent with the DP style fly maps, though.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Mkay :D But again, I can't do anything to...umm...advanced... But I'm decent with the DP style fly maps, though.

No Problem MiniMinum, I liked the map you did so you got the spot.

We need all the help we can get!!

Last edited:

JSJ

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
I could be a beta tester, because i play many games very fast.

JSJ

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
OK!
{XD} {XD} {XD} {XD} {XD} {XD} {XD} {XD}

I also could make the title screen but i'm not very good.

Last edited:

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Likely not to join (never rule anything out, but I am leading my own), but I have to say, I like the summary of the storyline. It's very flexible and has room for improvement. It's poignant and logical and the evil organization seems to be portrayed rather nicely. Even if they are named after my main character's default name, lol.

I'm onboard with this hack, so count me among your supporters. Plus, in my free time, I'll look to volunteer some sprite work.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Likely not to join (never rule anything out, but I am leading my own), but I have to say, I like the summary of the storyline. It's very flexible and has room for improvement. It's poignant and logical and the evil organization seems to be portrayed rather nicely. Even if they are named after my main character's default name, lol.

I'm onboard with this hack, so count me among your supporters. Plus, in my free time, I'll look to volunteer some sprite work.

Thank you dudebot, I appreciate you commenting on my storyline and willing to help on your free time. Earlier today I took a look on your thread and found it very interesting too(I was also surprised to see the name Chrome, lol) I hope your hack also becomes reality, and if you need any help on it, count me in too!! Although all I could help you with is either Beta testing or storyline... But I'm able to help!!

Oh and: Should I include you in the members list on the team or will you be a temporary helper?

STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE!! Try to find people to join!! :)

Last edited:

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Thank you dudebot, I appreciate you commenting on my storyline and willing to help on your free time. Earlier today I took a look on your thread and found it very interesting too(I was also surprised to see the name Chrome, lol) I hope your hack also becomes reality, and if you need any help on it, count me in too!! Although all I could help you with is either Beta testing or storyline... But I'm able to help!!

Oh and: Should I include you in the members list on the team or will you be a temporary helper?

STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE!! Try to find people to join!! :)

Nah, no need to add me to the list of credits. Especially since I probably won't have that much free time, lol.

However, if I can give a word of advice (not being too teachy, I've only been at this hacking thing for a few months myself), give it time and stick with it. I ended up trying to learn every useful hacking skill for my own creation. In the end, I found it better to work with a team (awesome team at that; they're pretty fun to work with), but I ended up gaining a lot of skills in the process of working alone and sharpened some skills working with the team. So, it can really only go up from here if you're dedicated.

Plus, I really want to see this on ROM. The more interactive you can be with a story, the more fun you'll have with it and all. At least, that's what I believe.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Nah, no need to add me to the list of credits. Especially since I probably won't have that much free time, lol.

However, if I can give a word of advice (not being too teachy, I've only been at this hacking thing for a few months myself), give it time and stick with it. I ended up trying to learn every useful hacking skill for my own creation. In the end, I found it better to work with a team (awesome team at that; they're pretty fun to work with), but I ended up gaining a lot of skills in the process of working alone and sharpened some skills working with the team. So, it can really only go up from here if you're dedicated.

Plus, I really want to see this on ROM. The more interactive you can be with a story, the more fun you'll have with it and all. At least, that's what I believe.

Well thanks anyways and if I need your help in some details, I'll make sure to contact you!!

BTW, any tips on how to find a good team? My thread has been up for some time now and I havent had many replies

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Well thanks anyways and if I need your help in some details, I'll make sure to contact you!!

BTW, any tips on how to find a good team? My thread has been up for some time now and I havent had many replies

Patience. I went a full month without a single reply on my thread, lol.

Back