• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Professor Shrewsbury woke up to nothing in particular. The alarm on her bedside table wasn't ringing. She stretched her arms, and heard cracking noises from her back. The mattress was rather hard, and sleeping on it wasn't exactly the best experience she ever had. That's it, today she's going to take that ship to Oak Town and shop like she's never shopped before. She'll make this plain room that looked like it belonged in a low-end motel look like Queen Elizabeth's very own chamber!

She'll have to hold that thought for now, though. After all, it was 2 AM and she wasn't feeling the slightest bit sleepy. The Professor got off from her bed and huffed. She made her way to the bathroom and took a little shower. When she was done putting on her clothes, she went outside of the Teachers' Dorm, and took a stroll down the starlit path that led to the Rocky Cave. It was time for a little exploring!

At the mouth of the cave, the Professor peered inside to the murky darkness. She could barely see anything, so she took out one of her Pokeballs--it was a Quick Ball--and threw it to the darkness in front of her. "General, come on out!" A light blue beam emerged from it, and from the beam the Professor's Magmortar, General, emerged.

"Magmortar!" It screeched. The flames on its head and shoulder pad gave off a strong light, and the cave didn't seem nearly as dark then.

"We're going exploring, lad. I've heard this cave is home to many rare Dragon-types, so I want to set my sights on one," the Professor said to the Magomrtar. "Or, if we're lucky, maybe even catch one."

"Tar!" General enthused. He tends to express excitement towards anything and everything.

The pair then walked down the rocky path towards the cave's interior. The cave's walls had many crevices, several with Zubats residing in them. As General lit the corners with his flames, the Zubats retreated deeper into the cave to find a darker place to hang in.

About ten minutes passed when the Professor saw something else than Zubats and Geodudes. It was short and stumpy, with a few sharp teeth and a jagged fin attached to its head. It was primarily blue in color, with an orange belly. Professor Shrewsbury had never seen one of those directly in her life, and she was determined to catch it. It was--

"A Gible! General, battle stance!" the Professor commanded General. The Magmortar did as she said, and the Gible did the same. "Alright then, Flamethrower!"

General's fist opened to reveal a cannon, and a fiery tongue lashed out at Gible. It hit the Pokemon directly, but it recovered fairly quickly. "Gible!" it shouted, before jumping up and punching the ground, sending shockwaves in all directions--Earthquake. General was thrown back by said shockwaves, and tripped over a stone, resulting in its fall. The Gible wasted no moments before using another move. Rocks around General began to move, and they closed in on the Magmortar, resulting in a devasting Super-Effective blow to the Magmortar. "That was Stone Edge...the young'un knows quite a few moves!" the Professor remarked. "Alright then, Magmortar! Use Focus Blast!"

Magmortar opened his fist to reveal a cannon again, much in the same fashion as when he used Flamethrower. Only this time, a large, red ball was sent out of it, flying towards the Gible at high speeds. "Gible!" the Gible said, before several copies of it materialized out of thin air. The Focus Blast hit through one of them, but it passed through and hit a cave wall instead, revealing its target to be a Double Team copy.

"Hrumph, you're quite a handful, aren't you! General! Get yourself near those Gibles and use Overheat!" Professor Shrewbury called out. General did as he was told and ran towards the five Gibles, before releasing a red spherical wave of flames that enveloped all five Gibles. When the fires ceased, a spiral-eyed Gible was left in its wake.

"Great job, General! Now then!" Professor Shrewsbury said, reaching a pocket on the skirt part of her dress. She pulled out a Luxury Ball--it was quite expensive, but in the Professor's opinion, the glamorous look of the ball alone justified the price.She threw the ball at the Gible and crossed her fingers. It shook thrice before the red round shape at the center of the ball turned white, indicating a successful capture. "Fabulous! I think I shall call you Swordhead."

After that, Professor Shrewsbury made her way out of the cave again. She glanced towards the east, and the sun was rising. It was still around 5 AM, so there was still some time until she had to go back to the academy and get ready to go to class, but she was always one to turn up early. So, she made her way back to the Academy and began preparing for her first day at the academy.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius

Isaac woke up his eyes stinging as the light filtered in through the blinds. He grumbled to himself about needing to close them before he went to bed then rolled over pulling the covers over him. He wasn't in the mood to get up, but he knew he had to. Just like he knew he had to do a lot of things. He rolled back over and swung his legs out of bed. The wood floor was cold on his bare feet, but he was used to it. Up north he'd experienced many a early winter and late spring.

"Raizer. Morning time." Isaac mumbled groggily.

He leaned over to his night stand and grabbed his starter's pokeball. He sent out the Quilava who was still fast asleep. Isaac rolled his eyes and got up from his bed. He surveyed his small room again. It was surprising how much empty space there still was even with two bodies in the room. Remembering Razier was still asleep Isaac knelt down to his pokemon and began scratching him behind the ear.

"qui…qui…qu he eh…" Raizer mumbled happily.

The Quilava slowly woke up letting his eye lids slowly slide open. He glanced at Isaac with a kind of tired black face and let out a big yawn. Isaac coughed from the morning breath.

"Dude have a mint berry." Isaac laughed falling back.

Jason Wolf

In his new teacher's dorm Jason was pacing his room with a can of Mt. Dew in his hand, he wasn't to big on coffee. He'd been up for nearly an hour. The first day on the job was giving him jitters. He was going to be teaching for the first time officially in his life. He had acted as a mentor before, but never as much more then that.

"Bla zkan. Blaz kin" 'Come on. Man up." Zariant said.

Jason's trusty Blaziken was leaning against the wall across the room with his arms cross and a focused look on his face. He was always so confident in Jason and was always there for him, but Jason still knew this was going to be hard.

"I know… I'm just not sure what I should expect or what they expect of me." Jason replied.

"Bla hae bla" 'then surprise them as always.' Zariant joked.

"I might do just that." Jason laughed.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Malcolm and Lincoln West were having a subdued breakfast in their living quarters. Malcolm was nervously going over his class notes in his head, preparing to teach his first lesson, while Lincoln was in a sulk. After a few more minutes of tense silence Malcolm decided to try and break his son out of his reverie.

"Lincoln, come on. Tell me what's wrong."
"Nothin'."
"Lincoln. Talk to me."
Linc sighed and pushed his bowl of porridge away. "My first class is Pokemon Mythology."
"Well what's wrong with that?"
"I don't wanna sit around in a classroom hearing how Articuno is mad at Kygore because Ho-Oh wouldn't return their CD. I want to learn stuff I can use. I don't know why they bother with some of these stupid lessons. Half of them are pointless."

Malcolm looked at his sulking child across the table and nodded slowly, getting up from the table and lifting his battered briefcase.

"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way son. I better get to my first lesson. I hope you have a better day than you think you will."
"...Aw jeez, pops, c'mon, I didn't mean..."

Malcolm West

Malcolm walked through the school hallways towards his classroom. He knew that Lincoln hadn't intended to hurt his feelings, but the fact was if his own son didn't like some of the classes on offer here would the existing students be anything other than annoyed that a new one was being added to the curriculum, especially one that sounded as boring as his did...

I should have called it something less stuffy. I hope the students don't hate it...

He broke out of his thoughts when he realised he had walked right past his own classroom, quickly doubling back and going through the door. No one was here yet, which hardly suprised him. Setting his briefcase on the desk he quickly wrote Mr. West on the blackboard and sat down. He was a very untidy looking man, in a grey suit that clearly needed ironed. His brown hair was thinning and he looked nothing less than exhausted. He didn't look the sort to give an interesting class.

Lincoln West

I'm such a jerk.

Lincoln couldn't believe he'd been so insensitive to his pops. The old man was nervous enough about becoming a teacher, he didn't need to hear his son complaining about the school they had just arrived at. But Pokemon Mythology? He hadn't been interested in that since he was a little kid.

Not like there are any mythological rock types anyway. Gonna have to work hard not to fall asleep.

He arrived outside his classroom and decided to wait for the teacher before going in. Lincoln was big for his age of fifteen, taller and more muscular than the other students. His sun bleached hair was held back from his face by a pair of goggles and he was dressed in a pair of brown cargo shorts, black vest and a white hoody, with a belt around his waist that had his pokeballs clipped to it.

Pokemon Mythology... this blows...

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
A beeping sound came from towards the kitchen. Bethesda Shrewsbury gulped down her jasmine tea and set the cup down on her table, before going in the kitchen, putting on her mittens and opened the oven that made the beeping noise. She took out several alumunium batches, and the scent of freshly baked cupcakes quickly filled the room. This was one of her favorite recipes, and she baked three flavors--chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, all standard flavors. She daren't try her luck with the more complicated flavors, because some of the students may be allergic to peanut or disgusted by carrot cake.

In any case, she put the cupcakes in several large lunchboxes, and put said lunchboxes in a big plastic bag. She was going to give free samples of her cupcakes this time, but they'll get no more of the delicacy unless they work hard enough to prove they deserve them!

With a content look on her face, Professor Shrewsbury grabbed the white suitcase sitting on the table where she left her teacup, and carried it as she exited her room. She made her way through the courtyard, before reaching the main building of the academy. She pressed herself against the doors due to having both hands full, and made her way to Pokemon Mythology class.

When she found the classroom, she noticed a boy just standing outside of the classroom. Professor Shrewsbury smiled at him. "Now lad, what are you doing just standing there? Come on, in you go," she said. She pressed the door open, in a similar fashion to how she opened the building door. She jerked her head towards the classroom several times, motioning for the boy to enter the classroom. When he did, the Professor followed behind. Several students perked their head up at her arrival, and Professor Shrewsbury smiled at them warmly, and set down both her suitcase and the plastic bag down at the teacher's table.

"Hello! I am Professor Bethesda Shrewsbury," the Professor said, writing her name in neat cursive letters on the blackboard, "and I will be your teacher for Pokemon Mythology. First of all, though, I'd like to give a little gift to every one of you. Think of it as a greeting of sorts."

Professor Shrewsbury picked up the plastic bag and got out the lunchboxes. One by one, she opened them and let the fresh-out-of-the-oven cupcakes' smell waft through the air. "Come on, take one. Don't be shy!" she said, beckoning to the students, motioning for them to take one of her cupcakes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln mumbled incoherently as he was ushered into the classroom by his teacher, and stood there a bit gormlessly as she swept into the room and began talking to the class. He hadn't expected other students to already be here. Where did he sit? He had a bag his pops had given him with a few notebooks and pencils, but he didn't have any textbooks yet or...

It's cool. Be cool. They're just kids. She's just a lady, you can totally handle this...

Linc put a big old grin on his face and walked up to the teachers desk, lifting one of the cupcakes. "Thanks Prof." He said before grabbing a seat. Typically all the back rows were taken, so he had to sit right at the front. How was he going to get away with napping now?

Still though. Cupcakes. That's cool, might not be so bad after all.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jason Wolf

"Alright lets see if we can't find this room. Hope they made sure to give me some space. I can't teach kids how to train without some actual practice." Jason mumbled to himself checking room numbers as he walked down the hallway.

He had plans for what he'd be showing his students but he'd need some room for it. He'd be happy with a small area where he could display the practices, but he never atually asked for one. Hopefully they would have antiscipated this.

Isaac Deladius

Meanwhile Isaac was getting changed. He had found out his first class, and was reasy to smash his face into a wall. Pokemon breeding. What kind of idot teaches breeding to kids!? The last thing Isaac wanted to deal with was a baby. He was a proud only child who enjoyed the solace of not having anyone younger then him, and to be perfectly frank he did not need his pokemon hitching up.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
More kids seemed to be walking by. That was certainly enough for Mark to hear it and wake up. "ermm... wuh...?" Mark mumbled. He quickly got up and noticed that he wasn't anywhere close to his room... infact he was outside! He wasn't even in his costume. His first thought was that he was in his underwear or something but thankfully that wasn't the case. Still though... he had to get ready! Go back to the dorm, get changed, shower up... at this rate he was bound to be late...

"Snype! Comon! We gottta get going!" Mark said hurryingly. Mark picked up Snype and quickly ran off to his Dorm room as fast as he could, stumbling every so often in his rush.

As soon as Mark got to his room he began to look around franticly. Darn it all his costume was gone... all that hard work... nevermind that though he needed to get ready! Mark wasn't even sure if he'd have time for a proper shower... though a quick one never hurt. He placed Snype down on the bed and began gathering up a long sleeve dark purple sweatshirt, purple T shirt underneath, and some gray jeans. He quickly threw off his clothes and jumped into the shower, rushing as quickly as possible. He was going to have to skip breakfast... well that was great.

Meanwhile Snype slowly woke up. He was a tad groggy so he just started to walk around the room aimlessly. For no reason at all, he looked in the small closet door that Mark left open when he was rushing to gather up clothes. Snype noticed quite a bit of dust in one of the corners... well... Raikou dorm wasn't exactly the nicest looking Dorm... but Snype noticed there was a small chest way back there. Cleverly hidden of course but with Snype's curiosity, he couldn't help but try to see what was in it.

Unfortunately the chest was locked, And Snype lacked the ability to open it up. Snype instead tried to use his claws in an attempt to lock pick it but the lock was far to small for his fingers to fit into it. Snype certainly knew what he'd be doing the rest of the day...

Snype walked out of the closet holding onto the small chest. He took a peak into the keyhole and could see something red in it. It was like a red string or something like that. Whoever lived here before must have had quite a story...

Meanwhile, Mark was pulling on his clothes after his shower. He didn't really have time to play with his hair or anything so today his hair was long and straight rather then his usual fawxhawk. He was a bit worried if anyone would recognize him with this kind of hair.

"Comon Snype! Let's move it!" Mark said. Snype jumped onto Mark's shoulder, bringing the chest with him as well. Mark didn't have time to ask where he got that from. He would end up late at this rate! Darn it, Mark didn't even know what his next class was! He pulled out his schedule and quickly took a look.

"Community and Vigilante service? Huh. That oughta be good." Mark said as he continued to run to his class. While Mark was running, Snype continued to attempt lock picking the chest.

Mark eventually made it to the class, extremely exsausted after running such a distance. But he didn't seem to be late... pretty darn close to it though... now then... where to sit... Snype jumped down from Mark's shoulder and continued to tinker around with the chest, desperately trying to open it up. Snype noticed a female Raichu roaming about the room... hrm. He doubted those paws would be able to pick into a lock like this...

"Stupid lock... there must be some way to open this..." Snype muttered out loud.

Meanwhile Mark decided to sit around the second to first row of desks. He needed to catch his breath a bit.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
THUD.

Maxwell hit the the floor of his room hard as he fell out of his bed,

"Argh NO! Leave her alone, let her go!" he shouted. The young boy sat up, his hair had become a tangled mess during a night of wild dreams. Maxwell felt the sides of his head, wierd, no horns whatsoever. And the stick in his hand? No sign of that either. But what about that pale girl in the white dress? She was nowhere to be seen...

"Huh. Must've been a dream." Maxwell said to himself. A muffled growl could be heard from underneath him, he moved away to find that he had accidentally landed on Quillie. Ehehe... "Sorry Quillie, I eh, didn't see ya there. I-I was busy getting out of a castle..." he then realized the stupidity in that explanation. Quillie sighed a bit and facepalmed,

"Qui, qui."[Good morning to you too Maxwell.]

Wilson, Katam and Slackey had also been woken up by their trainer's harsh landing, they looked at Maxwell,

[Are you okay?] they said in unision. Their trainer just laughed and quickly got up from the floor, a loud rumbling sound could be heard from two places exactly. Namely the stomachs of Maxwell and Wilson, they both gave off embarassed laughs as Maxwell went to fetch some clothes. He put on the gray T-shirt with the pixelated skull on the front, slipped into a pair of blue jeans, put his feet into a pair of black shoes, and put on his Entei-dorm jacket. After a quick visit to the bathroom, the fifteen-year old known as Maxwell Leggingsteele was raring to go! After some breakfast that was. He quickly glanced at the schedule for the day, Mining class? Urrrgh... Well maybe it would provide a good extra hour of sleep? Who knew.

Maxwell opened the door to his room and stepped out. Slackey was carefully seated on top of his trainer's head while the others walked behind him. After some minutes of walking, they reached the cafeteria. By now the hunger was getting unbearable, atleast for Maxwell and Wilson. They quickly ordered the food and found a table to sit at. The food was chomped down about as quickly as it was ordered and then the party went off to mining class.

As Maxwell opened the door to the classroom, he saw that there was about one student there along with the teacher. He didn't recognize the student, however, he recognized the teacher. That was Byron from Canalave City, weird, was he a teacher at the academy? Certainly strange... Maxwell let his Pokémon back in their Pokéballs with the exception for Slackey and took a seat in the back row as he proceeded to wait for the lesson to start.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around as he slowly woke up from a long slumber. He grabbed a piece of paper that was on his desk that read Self-Defense class under today's date. He smiled while still a little groggy and started to remember last night when he met his first real friend a boy named Oscar. He then wondered if he had the same class as Oscar did. His Pikachu was still in it's Pokeball and he let it out and it smiled with a little bit of excitement. The Pikachu was rushing Rafael to get ready and get dressed. He did as his Pikachu told him to and got dressed in a T-Shirt and his dorm colored vest. He then put on his jeans and put the Rare Candies he received last night in his left pocket.

" The first day of class are you ready Pikachu " He asked the Pikachu with a small smile on his face. Then he returned the Pikachu to its Pokeball and left towards his Self-Defense class and saw that most of the other sets were taken but he saw a seat in the back that was empty and he sat in it. He sighed softly and waited for class to start.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Skye

Skye stepped out of the shower and shook his wet hair, dripping onto the tile. He mentally noted to dry off the floor when he got back. Pala was happily asleep on the bed still. Rama trotted in a motion similar to pacing across the room before barking at him. Probably time to go to... Training class? Huh. Sounded at least interesting. He glanced at the sleeping Pala before chuckling, getting dressed quickly. Being late would be interesting but he wouldn't look forward to it, especially if he was the teacher.

Skye grinned a little as he slipped his shoes on. He wondered what would happen if he worked with Rama today or maybe Rei. It would at least be interesting. He picked up Pala, whistling at his grumpy Zorua. He wanted for the little Dark type to trot over and exited, shutting and locking his door. He wondered where the teacher's class was. Shrugging, he went to look.

Ciel

"All right sir, you are all set," the nurse said brightly. "Just don't strain yourself over the next few days. You're still healing after all!"

Ciel gave a hurried bow. "Th-Thank you ma'am," he murmured as he straightened, picking up his new Pokemon. He smiled at it, stroking the white fur. Idly, he pulled out his Pokegear. (He wasn't exactly from the most well off of families.) and checked his schedule. Exiting the hospital, Ciel blinked in confusion. Advanced Expertise with N? Wasn't that the guy from Unova? Hm... maybe he had changed his mind about people. Ciel hoped that was the case. Working with a teacher who disliked you for being born as what you are would be very, very difficult.

The Absol shifted in his arms and yawned, blinking ruby red eyes at him. "H-Hi..." Ciel squeaked in soft surprise. "I... are you okay?" THe Absol reached out with a paw and lightly scratched at his face, making odd, cooing noises. "I... I guess you're okay," Ciel judged with a smile. "My name is Ciel and I'm going to be taking care of you from now on. You can be... " He frowned. Names weren't his specialty. "Brie," he decided with a tiny laugh as the creature continued pawing at his face, crooning and smiling in its own way.

How cute. Maybe the teacher could help him raise the Absol. It wasn't strong after all. Or well, anything other than adorable. That was okay though. Ciel liked adorable things.

That didn't make him weird right?

Ash

Ash dressed quickly. Was she late? PRobably. Ashara had never been known for her punctuality. What was more important, in her opinion, was that she had a classroom. Really? She was teaching children how to block, not to cower under their desks. Inwardly sighing, the blind woman put her shoes into a bag and left her room hurriedly, locking it behind her with a roll of the eyes.

Seriously man, she had to go all the way to the classroom-what was it 303?- to get these poor brats because some secretary hadn't looked at either of her classes, which were physically oriented by the way, and placed her twitchy, hyperactive, mischievous teenage behind in a classroom with desks. She hated the metal or wooden buggers, always so restricting. Oh well, she was getting a good workout and a chance to mess with these little kid's heads.

Reaching the classroom (where typically, most of her class was, including the currently unknown Rafael), she pretended to pant and gasp before saying, "The teacher... she's at the beach. The assignments were wrong... you'd better hurry... she seemed kinda mad..." Turning her back to avoid the likely sudden urgency that came from her now confused and likely annoyed students, Ash smirked and went to the beach. Reaching the sand, she dropped her bag carelessly to the ground and settled back, hiding a clown grin. "Hmm... lessee... time to count the minutes until my class figures everything out."

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
''Yeah sure, let's do that.'' Oscar replied to Rafael with a yawn. He was getting really sleepy already. Oh well, it was pretty late already and he was pretty excited to start with the lessons. As he started to follow Rafael to go get some candy, a loud horn sounded from out of nowhere. Oscar came to a halt and looked around, wondering where the sound came from, before getting nudged by Area who made a sign to look up. Proceeding to do so, his eyes shot wide open upon looking at a flying boat. He slowly backed and rubbed his eyes, just to make sure that the boat wasn't a illusion. As it flied away, Oscar stood still with a puzzled expression for a few seconds before running to catch up with Rafael.

Meanwhile, Arya herself was interested in the flying boat. She knew that ghosts often made things levitate to scare people, but it certainly took a lot of them to make something that big even budge. She would have investigated further if it weren't for her trainer going with the other boy with the Pikachu. Maybe she would find out more tomorrow but for now, Arya flied over to Oscar.

After trick-or-treating and then saying good-bye to Rafael, Oscar and Arya started to make their way towards the Raikou dorm, Oscar being very happy since he had managed to get six pieces of Rare Candy, which was amazingly good! He would be sure to use them well. It had been a very good first day overall, Oscar already having a new friend and starting to know some other people.

Going inside his room, the kid quickly dropped everything on the floor and changed clothes to his PJ's before laying down on the bed. He still had a lot of unpacking to do, but that would be for tomorrow.

''Good night Arya...'' Oscar said before drifting off to the realms to dreams, the Misdreavus following shortly after.

''Mghhh...mhh...'' Oscar mumbled incoherent words as he started to wake up, fluttering his eyes before slowly opening them. He stretched out his arms before sitting up on the bed and looking around the room. He spotted an Oddish jumping around and checking out the new place she was in.

''You're up early, Flora.'' Oscar smiled, getting Flora's attention who responded with a ''Oddish!'' and a big smile. He went out of bed, stretching a little before yawning and looking up his schedule. Community and Vigilante service? Didn't sound too bad.

''So is Meden and Arya up too or are they in their Pokeballs?'' Oscar asked. Flora responded by nodding in the direction of the window. He opened it up and saw the Meditite doing his morning meditation while Arya was doing her best to try to scare and distract him, which ended up to be a futile effort. Oscar let out a small laugh before jumping into the shower.

After showering and having breakfast, Oscar looked at the watch and noticed that he was starting to run a bit late. Frowning slightly, he quickly took on his usual outfit, and also pulled on the yellow Raikou jacket. He returned Arya and Meden back to their Pokeballs, and then scooped up Flora in his arms. The two of them made their way to the classroom with a light pace.

Walking inside the class, Oscar took a quick glance around to realize that they hadn't started yet. He let out a small sigh. It would had been very bad if he'd been late the first day. He slowly walked around before seeing that kid with the Sableye from yesterday....Mark. As he was the only one Oscar recognized, he sat down next to him, turning around to face Mark.

''Hi Mark how are ya?'' Oscar asked, putting down Flora. By the looks of it, Mark's morning had been a pretty rough one.

Flora took a quick look around, seeing a Raichu running around and a Sableye tinkering with a very old looking chest. Being a little interested why, she slowly walked over to the ghost Pokemon.

''Umm...what are you doing?'' She asked in a small voice.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie flew off with Alice on Charizard's back, very serious about not accidently hurting her passenger. She was not one to take risks with another person's safety. Not long later they arrived at the market where a man whom was at least familiar to Valorie greeted her at the counter as she moved to check out with a rather pricey everstone. Luckily student discount took a /bit/ of the edge off. Why were everstones so valuable anyway? Perhaps it was simply their rarity. Valorie didn't know. Paying the ashore Valorie promptly handed the everstone to Shu, who equally promptly proceeded to weird out the cashier by speaking using telepathy.

Shu (Valorie's Yamask) (Telepathy): "Thank you good sir."

Valorie gave a passing glance at Shu before turning back to Alice and offering her a ride back to the academy for the night. And so t was that the two girls mounted back off and flew throgh the night, headed 'home'. When the two reached the academy Valorie would first wait for Alice to dismount before sliding off herself, leavig a now sleepy looking Charizard to stretch and yawn.

Valorie: "Hey... Thanks for coming along. I need to get going if I want to get any candy before bed time but... maybe we can hang out again!"

Valorie had lowered her personal shields just a bit, just enough to show gratitude. Showing any sign of humlity reminded her of Selene though, who had shown her up on more than one ocassion and tried to help her accept it.

After having said their goodbyes Valorie headed off, moving from classroom to classroom. She made sure to visit teachers whose class she had attended, and Pryce's for a completely seperate reason. At the end of the day she retired to her dorm room with no less than six rare candies! Distributing them among her pokemon she apologized to Dragonite, unable to explain that the large dragon pokemon was far from in need of a boost. She did however promise a rather special pokemon treat in the morning.

Valorie then climbed into bed her head full of thoughts until she eventually feel asleep. Or at least, for a time she fell asleep. Some time later Valorie awoke. The first thing she was aware of was the cold. The second thing she noticed was that she was standing. Valorie opened her eyes to find a pokeball in her hand and a rather perturbed Fraxure in front of her. She looked around. Ice and snow coated the grounds. This must've been the icy plains.
Valorie honestly found this upsetting. Memories of long nights training back in Unova and of spending fime here with Selene rushed through her head and she cursed fate. Her body ached. She hadn't slept properly in multiple nights now and she didn't understand why. Regardless, she began making her way back to the academy, only to find that by the tike she had reached it the sun was beginning to come up. She glared at the approaching light, now in a mildly foul mood. She could tell this was going to be a hard day. Valorie marched off to her dorm, where she spent the remaining time getting ready for the day. It was now morning, but she felt as tired as ever. One day she could handle, but two was harsh.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia thought about Kenshin's question for a mere moment before deciding it wasn't a particularly undesirable idea.

"Well, alright! I guess it's a date then~"

That last part was clearly teasing. However, her acceptance was not. She motioned for Kenshin to come with her.

"C'mon! Oh, and if anyone asks... I'm a celebrity."

She smiled at her own words. She had subtly just fished for a compliment, though she was more eager to observe a response than anything else. Thus the two made their way off, Olivia taking Kenshin to visit various classrooms. Many teachers handed out regular candy, but by the time they were done they had each managed to come into possession of 6 rare candies. Olivia could hardly decide how to use hers, so she decided to give it more thought before actually using them. Abruptly Olivia stopped and turned on her heels to face Kenshin. A door labeled 'Entei Dorm' sat nearby.

"I think that's enough candy for me for one night. I can't /wait/ to exercise it off."

Olkvia said the last part sarcastically. Apparently she was concerned about her diet. Go figure!

"But... It was really fun. Maybe I'll see ou soon?"

Olivia leaned to one side a bit, preparing to move.

"Maybe sooner than we both think~"

She followed this with a flirtatious wink before finally turning and making her way to her dorm to edited for the night. The next morning she woke up, having slept soundly. She had plenty of preparing to do, most noteably brushing her amazingly long, flowing hair which was, as one might suspect, a time consumig process. Never-the-less she was fine with this. To her, her hair told more about her than anything she could wear. It told a story, so to speak. And she was proud of it.

School-Wide Announcement​

As students woke up a female voice spoke over an intercom, the announcement happening three different times over the course of half an hour before stopping.

"Attention students taking Community and Vigilante service. Please wear clothing appropriate for long walks through wet terrain if you can, thank you."

It was in fact Hilda herself making the announcement, which N may or may not find very interesting. It sounded as if she were reading what she was saying off a note card or had ad it memorized beforehand, though.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark turned back to recognize a familiar face. It was Oscar. Well at least he recognized somebody in class. He seemed pretty easy to make friends with after all. Mark was usually very charasmatic but right now he was a bit exhausted to be making use of all of that energy.

"Oh hey Oscar... yesterday was a looonnnggg night... long story. Me and Snype were rather busy last night." Mark replied.

Snype just stared at the chest, giving the whole "I'm looking at you" look on his face. He heard a female voice behind him which belonged to an Oddish.

"Oh just trying to open this thing up. I found this in our dorm in a dark corner of our closet. There's some kind of red ball or something in there and I'm trying to open it since the key is probably long gone... and I don't know anyone good at lock picking either... Name's Snype by the way!" Snype said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: xO Nobody waits for me to post! Nobody!!!)

Kilik Chambers

Not much to do in this class. Where was the teacher? In fact, who was their teacher gonna be anyway? Kilik's thoughts were then interrupted by a boy. He must be taking this class too. "Hey there! Community and Vigilante, eh? What do you think it's about?" Why was he talking to him? He doesn't know him. But...he must not wanna be bored. Community & Vigilante Service...it sounded like helping the weak & cleaning places n' stuff. That wouldn't help Kilik much. Beggers can't be choosers.

"I don't know. Helping the community?" He answered. He didn't really know much about this class. Hopefully it would end soon when it starts. He noticed a few other students coming in. One had a Sableye, the other had an Oddish. Maybe Kilik should let one of his Pokemon out. Maybe Mistress. Was it a good idea? Oh, what harm can she do? He took out a Pokeball & brought out Mistress. How long was she asleep? She was pretty wide-awake. She looked around & noticed a few Pokemon out. She just yawned, walked over to one of the desks, jumped to the top of it & started napping.

The boy with the Sableye. Has he seen him before? Maybe yesterday with the incident with the little kid. He forgot what his name was. Yeah, he should forget about it for now. "I'm Kilik Chambers. You are?" He greeted the kid who asked him about this class, putting his hand up for a handshake. He knows Kilik's name, now he'll know his name. Hey, they'll be classmates today.

Just then, someone's voice boomed out of the speaker, not giving me time to post, feeling unimportant ringing Kilik's ears. He as so didn't flinch though. "Attention students taking Community and Vigilante Service. Please wear clothing appropriate for long walks through wet terrain if you can, thank you." Was that it? Kilik didn't even bring any clothes for walking through wet terrain from home! He just ignored it & looked at the boy still, waiting for him to shake his hand.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around the class and didn't see any familiar faces. He then sighed and put his head down for a few seconds. A few seconds passed and it felt like it was an eternity. He then wondered who the teacher would be. He looked around again hoping to see a familiar face but to no avail. He was hoping that he could make friends on his second day at school. He then remembered that this was a trainer academy and started to think about all the strong trainers that could be here. He also remembered the three Suicune dorm boys from yesterday and hoped that he wouldn't run into them again.

" So this is the Self-Defense class " He said mainly to himself. He then looked at the Pikachus Pokeball and saw that it wanted to come out of he Pokeball and decided not to let it out because he didn't know if it was allowed during school hours. He was suddenly wishing that it was still yesterday because he wasn't alone. Yesterday he was with a friend who he hoped would eventually become his friendly rival.

He then heard somebody say something about the teacher being at the beach. He sighed slightly and stood up while thinking about going to the beach. Another thought entered his head, what if this was a trick. He shrugged the bad feeling he had and slowly went to the classroom door and left to the beach where he saw Ash next to her bag. He slowly his near a tree and waited for other students to come. He thought to himself, This couldn't be a trick could it.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jason Wolf

"Finally here it is. 144. dang all the way around to the back side of the school." Jason said unlocking the room door.

He sighed when he saw it was a generic looking class room, then he saw the out the window. there was a chalk lined battlefield primed and ready for use. This would do fine, but the classroom needed some fixes.

"Emmy help me with this." Jason said sending out his Breloom, "help me move the desks."

"Bre he eh" 'yep gotcha' emmy replied.

the two moved the desks to the back of the room and set up the chairs in a semi circle. Jason pushed his own desk back and gave himself some room to stand int he semi circle. This was going to be an active class for both students and teachers.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy was awoken by an alarm, most specifically the one from his alarm clock. It was time for him to get up and get breakfast, whether he liked it or not. As he regained his senses, he sleepily looked at what was in bed, surrounded by his arms. It was an Egg. He frowned, upset because the Egg didn't hatch. He got up from bed, ready to get changed and get to his next class. As he put his jeans back on, the Egg roared at Jimmy. The boy ignored it and put his sneakers on. He put some deodorant all over his body and then proceeded to put on his yellow Raikou Dorm jacket. As he did, the Egg roared again, this time more loudly.

"Could you keep it down?" Jimmy barked.

He then picked up a piece of paper. It said what his next class would be. It was "Advanced General Expertise", and was taught by someone who went by the name of N. He raised his eyebrow upon reading the teacher's name, but the Egg's roars snapped him out of it.

"I'm coming!" he barked, and picked up the Egg after putting his bag on his shoulder.

He walked out of the door of his dorm room, without even bothering to send Smokey out. Maybe he forgot, maybe not. Anyway, he headed straight for the cafeteria, to get some breakfast before getting to class.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice waved goodbye to Valorie, then proceeded to enter the Entei Dorm and go to her room, ready to get some sleep. The soul-stealing human seemed to have been vanished from her mind, as she happily sent out Jello and wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so, so sorry!" she said, hugging him tight.

Jello told her that it was okay, and that he understood. He was just happy that he was in Alice's arms again.

"Well, Jello, time to get some sleep." Alice said happily, "I think we deserve it."

Then she jumped on bed, with Jello still snuggling in her arms, and fell asleep quickly. The soul stealing human luckily didn't bother in her dreams, and she was able to sleep peacefully for the night. So did Jello.

When Alice woke up in the morning, she looked refreshed, like she had the most wonderful sleep ever. She hugged Jello tighter, which woke him up as well.

"Morning, Jello! What a wonderful morning!" she said happily, "How did you sleep?"

"Very well," he replied telepathically, "how about you?"

"It was wonderful!" she said, smiling, "I don't remember what I dreamt, but I slept like a baby!"

Then she told Jello she was going to get changed and let go of him. As she was about to put on her usual outfit, she heard a voice over the intercom.

"Attention students taking Community and Vigilante service. Please wear clothing appropriate for long walks through wet terrain if you can, thank you." the voice said.

Alice then rushed to her desk to see the piece of paper with her class schedule. Her class was...Community and Vigilante Service. She smiled and went for her bag, taking a black tank top, some red shorts, some black sneakers and black socks. She turned to Jello. "So...How do I look?" she said.

"You look great, Alice!" Jello said, and Alice gave him a hug. He would have asked why she was dressing like that, but after hearing the voice he worked it out.

"Thank you, Jello!" she said before he let go of him. "Now it's time to get breakfast and go to class!"

Then Alice put on her red Entei Dorm jacket, grabbed her bag, and then Jello. After that she procceeded to get out of the room, and walking towards the cafeteria, a huge smile on her face. She had the feeling that that day was going to be a great one.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius

"Sigh... everyone else is in such a rush to get off to their epic classes while I'm stuck in breeding. If I don't die of boredom Raizer you are officially allowed to kill me." Isac mumbled slowly heading out of his dorm.

He was in no rush. the longer he took the less tim he'd be in class. Sadly not rushing also meant the longer time before breakfast.

"we gotta make sarifices. I'm sacrifices food over my sanity. what do they expect us to do in that class have a birds and the bees talk about pokemon?" Isaac grumbled.

He refused to have an opptomistic thoughts about todays class.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

A date?! Kenshin's face just lit up bright red at that. He never been on a date before. His face lit up a little brighter at her next comment. "A c-ce-celebrity? O-Okay then."

Guess he believed her. It took him a little while to sorta realize she was joking. He followed her around that night throughout the trick-or-treating and got a nice amount of candy from the trick or treating and all that. Soon as they were done he looked at her and gave a small chuckle at her comment about exercising that candy off. She didn't look like she needed to do really any exercising to him, even if she ate all that candy.

"Y-You probably won't have to," He complemented her.

At that wink and asking about seeing him again and gave that wink to him. His face lit up. Why was it every time this girl did something he kept flushing? Darn hormones!

"Y-Yeah. Sure we will!" he said to her.

Sometime after she left, he headed off to bed as well.

The next day he proceeded to this "Pokemon Mythology" class and waited inside. The teacher who came in seemed rather tall but a nice motherly figure by the looks of it. What's that smell in the air? Cupcakes? She brought them cupcakes? What a very nice lady/teacher. Kenshin slowly got up from his desk with his Pikachu riding on his shoulder before he proceeded to pick up one of the cupcakes he was offered.

He gave a small bow to Mrs. Bethesda Shrewsbury. "T-Thankyou ma'am."

He then turned around and proceeded to sit back down at his desk and see how the rest of this class would play out.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

So today was Ancient Johto History was it? There wasn't very much specific information about the course description aside from what one could guess from the title of the class. As for the teacher. . . the only information he could find was the name "Elizabeth". It certainly couldn't be the same Elizabeth he met the other day was it? After all, Elizabeth was a fairly common name. Oh how irony was going to bite him in the buttox later for this.

Takumi sat down at a desk within the middle of the class room as he waited for the class to start. Totally still sporting his long white Lugia dorm jacket as he sat and waited.

N

Sadly, as N's home was located off the Academy's grounds and a little bit more alone in the forests close to the Academy and city, he did not hear the announcement Hilda had made three times in that half hour. The main reason he placed his home away from everyone was so that his pokemon friends wouldn't be disturbed by anyone and could freely roam the woods around said home. He honestly had know idea just how many people from his past were even on this island. At best, the only person he knew of was Drayden, and that was because he was assisting in his class yesterday.

After having prepared for himself for class today, (which included personal grooming and of course feeding himself and the pokemon in his home, Kiyoko/Zo included), he proceeded to head towards the room he had prepared only some days before just for his class today. He had decided to bring Kiyoko/Zo and Zoroark with him. He couldn't leave the young one at his home alone after all, plus he felt that the young one could benefit from being in the classroom. Maybe even learn something. Which was the reason that, no matter which form Kiyoko/Zo took, he had asked Zoroark to carry the boy.

The room N had picked for his classroom was a slightly modified indoor battlefield. Namely one with a retractable roof as well as student desks in the spectator's areas. Opposite of where he was to have the students sit though, he had a large dry erase board and a somewhat normal looking desk.

Despite turning what was essentially an indoor battle field into a classroom, by the looks of it there were only a small number of desks on the student side of the field. About 15 to be exact. N had purposely chosen to make his class somewhat smaller than others just so he could better manage it all.

The dry erase board was empty.

N was sitting in a chair backwards with his arms crossed over the top of the back of the chair as he leaned forward and waited for what was to be his students today to come in. His backpack was lying next to the desk. There was no textbook or course material on the desk at all. If anyone else was to see N the way he was right now, one would assume he hadn't prepared for today's class at all! Most would've probably assumed just from looking at how calm he was that he was going to try and improvise his class today!

Granted, people who assumed that were those who clearly didn't know N very well. The man who was essentially a very intelligent boy for his age back when he was the 16 year old king of team plasma, who knew all the complex formulas there were about how Electricity worked in the cave that belonged to the Joltics, or all the formulas that engineers would take into account when they construct ferris wheels.

He had a plan. He had prepared for this class far better than anyone would think he could have.

And he had a surprise prepared for everyone.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Veronica Jenkins

Veronica yawned waking up rubbing her eyes. It had been a long night last night, instead of participating in the Halloween activities she spent the majority of the night in her room planning for today's lesson. She had gotten her sister Nora to send her a few Pokemon eggs from each of the different regions. The plan was to let the students choose an egg that called out to them and have them care for the eggs until they hatched keeping track of their progress. Once the egg hatched she would give them the choice of either keeping the Pokemon or releasing it back into the wild. Reaching for her glasses she put them on her face going into the bathroom just to take them off again to take a quick shower. She put her glasses back on and got dressed making sure she had all her Pokeballs and left her room.

Once Veronica arrived at her classroom after eating breakfast she wrote her name on the board and set up the ten eggs on a table in the front. In front of each two eggs she placed a card that said what region they were from. She had two eggs from Kanto, two from Johto, two from Hoenn, two from Sinnoh, and two from Unova. She had made sure that Nora didn't tell her what Pokemon laid the eggs so it would be as much of a surprise to her as it was to the students. Hmm, whatever eggs aren't chosen I'll have an announcement made to have any students who want a Pokemon egg to come see me she thought with a smile sitting at her desk waiting.

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve yawned getting up and stretched smiling seeing Toto on her desk staring at her. "good morning Toto, Sapphire" she smiled waking the water monkey up. Checking her schedule she saw she had Community and Vigilante Service with Hilda. "great looking forward to that class" she said to herself before hearing an announcment over the pa system.

"Attention students taking Community and Vigilante service. Please wear clothing appropriate for long walks through wet terrain if you can, thank you." Smiling Genevieve showered quickly and put on her green blouse and headband, but instead of her normal green skirt she put on a jean skirt and leggings with a pair of brown boots (see the attachment).

"this should be just fine for wet terrain" she said with a smile getting her bag ready and feeding Toto and Sapphire before calling them back to their Pokeballs. With a grin she went the the cafeteria eating a quick breakfast before heading to where her class was meeting.

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled her white flower headband in her wavy blond hair. She had been up for a few hours sitting at her desk drawing. She had already finished coloring the drawing she was working on last night and had started on a new one just finishing it up. "thank goodness my drawing hand wasn't broken" she said to herself with a smile looking at the perfectly colored drawing of a Koffing that she planned on giving to Jimmy. She had drawn it from memory making it look just like his Koffing did. Checking the time she put on her white flats standing and smoothing the wrinkles in her light brown dress. Calling her Pokemon back she grabbed her bag with her Pokeballs, Drawing supplies, and other things in it and left the dorm heading to the cafeteria while checking her schedule Advanced General Expertise with N, sounds interesting..

As she entered she got some bacon and scrambled eggs and looked around for a table spotting Jimmy entering. "hey" she called out happily carrying the small tray with one hand with no trouble "good morning Jimmy" she said smiling at him as she walked up to him.

Attachments

• Genevieve.png
    Genevieve.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 17
Back