• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And Bakugan proceeded Bakuman too, unfortunately... Still, I doubt the former got part of its name from "bakuchi" ("gambling").

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

And Bakugan proceeded Bakuman too, unfortunately... Still, I doubt the former got part of its name from "bakuchi" ("gambling").

Bakuman owns Bakugan anyday :pp. Gaa it seems like all these English DUBS ruin the whole point of anime.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

angel-lunch%28b%29.gif

You ordered the "bakugan is pretty cool but not as cool now because its getting redundant" lunch, right?

angel-smiling%28a%29.gif

Some like it hot. In any case, there are some references to 'gambiling' in bakugan...sort of. For example, in the second season, if a bakugan exceeds over 500 G's more than the opposing bakugan, than the winner's bakugan gets to keep that other bakugan.

But, call it what you want; I barely watch the show anymore anyway~ <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It was OK. And then it got too confusing. Even YGO isn't that confusing where it's at right now.

Ehhhh, maybe I'll post with Sayaka tomorrow on LJ. I feel like posting in D_M with Ryouta, since I doubt I'll get any responses in a meme thread in someone's Musebox...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That person's bust...just might be bigger than Sheena's!

Finally, I can have Zelos stop gawking at me!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

H-how mean ;;

Pffffft I should go back to watching Bakuman. The slower I go the more time it'll take for me to see my favorite character appear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back