• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Storyline Speculation!

blue

gucci
Years
Well that would be a hint at remakes but, like I say there is too many ways this story could spin out, I think we need some more information.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Maybe Ghetsis at the start of the game somehow get's a hold of the trio and tries to combine them but it goes terribly wrong and they flee. Then he might try to recapture them and try again.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
Years
What if a new main character could be the younger sibling of the main character?

I have a feeling that BW2 are BW in about 30 years or so. Ghetsis and N return, Unova is expanded, and you are the son of the previous hero. Could even be the grandson, but that would mean about 60 years later. Who knows.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
WALL OF TEXT COMING UP!

My guess is that instead of Elesa bringing down the drawbridge to fight Clay after you beat her (assuming we have the same Leaders), you go towards Black City/White Forest and fight a new Gym Leader there (My guess that it's a Steel reason, for reason's you will see later on). Then you go to Undella Town to fight the 6th Gym over there (Rock Gym) and then going towards Laconosa(?) Town, next to the Giant Chasm, the N catching Kyurem event will activate ( Dragon Spiral Tower event) and then you fight the Poison Leader (who uses Zoroark) then you go to the league as normal.

Now, wait, how did N get his Champion Team? He liberated the Pokemon from two of our new Gym Leaders! Steel Leader's Klink, Rock Leader's two Fossil Pokemon. The reason why the Poison Leader is using a Zoroark as he is secretely intertwined with Team Plasma, and uses Zoroark + Kyurem Night Time Myth to prevent the people of Lacunosa Town from interfeering with N's capture.

Of course, the routes leading to the new gyms will be longer. But wait, where does the new Kyurem Form come into play? Champion Hilda/Hilbert will come to the rescue with Reshiram (White2/Hilda) and Zekerom (Black2/Hilbert) depending on your version. They will battle N, stalling him long enough for you to get one of the Legendary Muskeeters to assist you in battle (Serperior/Cobalion) (Emboar/Terrakion) (Samurott/Virizion). Unfortunately, the battle between the Champion and N backfired, and caused Kyurem to fuse because of the climax of the battle. The Pokemon League is now destroyed, so you meet back in Nimbasa City with the gang.

Then, the Champ, Professor Juniper with her new assistant Bianca and Cheren come to talk to you. They talk about how the God Stone is the only way to restore balance, and since the route to Opelucid -> Dragon Spiral Tower is now destroyed, you are forced to take the Drawbridge. You go fight Clay, Skyla and Brycen and get the God Stone, though, not before having a battle and catching Reshiram/Zekerom first (The one Hilbert/Hilda didn't have) you catch him, return to the League and fight N. You must KO his Black/White Kyurem to activate the cutscene that the God Stone reverts his Kyurem to normal (N will now have a Team of 6 and you must defeat him in a double battle with Kyurem + Legend leading off) After the battle, post game you can rechallenge the league and go to the Battle Amusement Park (Cheren is now a Amusement Park Brain), find Kyurem if you want and fuse him with your Legendary Tao Dragon.

Oh noticed something? With your 10 (Cillan/Chilli/Cress) Gym Leaders, 3 new Leaders and the Elite Four, you now have all of the Elemental Types covered in Boss Fights!

Years
^That sounds good but maybe someone else takes N's place, maybe Ghetsis calls upon the triad to take up N's role and capture the three dragon's (reclaim the one Hilda/Hilbert had and the one N took and Kyurem) but only suceed in getting two of the three. They fuse the two to create our mascot which attacks team Plasma and flees causing Chaos in Unova.

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
Years
What if a new main character could be the younger sibling of the main character?

Nah, the protagonists of Black and White are 16 with no announced sibling. Even if the sibling was born right after Black and White (and there doesn't seem to be a dad around) 16 years is quite the gap in age. However, I'm being a tad hypocritical, as my sister's age and mine also differ by sixteen years.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
It could be something like this:
After B/W events Zekrom and Reshiram have been released by B/W protagonist and N.
During the game new protagonist will learn about new legend saying that when Zekrom and Reshiram are both at the same time close to God Stone they will fuse into perfect Kyurem form. Ghetsis will know that too...
During the game player will catch Zekrom or Reshiram (depending on version) while Ghetsis will catch the other dragon. Ghetsis will also obtain God Stone. He will want to steal Zekrom or Reshiram from player in order to create perfect Kyurem. There will be battle between player and Ghetsis. After Ghetsis is beaten he will flee, leaving God Stone near to player and player's dragon. Because of that player's dragon will fuse with God Stone into it's new form, making God Stone impossible to fuse with other dragon.

Moral of the story - perfection (perfect Kyurem's form) will never be created when people are fighting, trying to get as much they can only for their side - Ghetsis and player divided dragons between each other, making them unable to fuse into perfect Kyurem.

Years
^ I think that the old Player character might still have have her/his dragon which will explain why they aren't complete.
Maybe they can have an event in which if the player transfer's their dragon to B2 for example (you need Reshiram from Black) it'll trigger the complete form...or maybe by transfering the one from the event since event pokemon triggered things in BW why not in B2W2?

Also a child of the player seems odd...I'll much rather have a new player character who later changes the old character like with Red in GS.

Years
We really need more info, I want to see a scan of the unova region to see if they changed anything (aka if this really is a sequel). And if we got new player characters...and if we did where do you think the old ones went to?

Years
My theory?
Depending on what game you pick it will focus on what dragon N flew away on. Which means that if you pick white 2 than you get black kyurem seeing as how N took reshi in white version... How would you get this fused dragon. Kyurem being somewhat of a bully recognizes that reshirams/zekroms energy has disapeared to somewhere far far away and so it sets out to devour the remaining dragon, seeing as how it could handel one but not 2 in combat. You the protagonist arrive in iccarus to seee about the trouble at the dragon spiral ruins. You delve down deep into the maze of tunnels made by golet amd excadrill in the years passed since the towers collapse, only two find zekrom in a brutal fight with kyurem, N feels that the only way he can pay back unova is to finally disgard the name harmonia amd meddle with natural balance so he arrives with reshi/ zek. The combined fusion attacks leave two forms of kyu, by only taking half of zek and resh. Leaving the yin yamg dragon amd the two black and white kyus, the complete reshizek wreaks havoc s uou and N take one form of kyu a peice and GO TO stop it, where you meet alder at his brothers grave beneath the statue at the pokemon league you and N double batttle the ying yang reshizek and then the storyline contiues with resi and zek splittting again leaving you with 3 forms of kyu and reshi and zek back to their respectivr single forma

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well, no they don't HAVE to use the God Stone. They are well known for leaving in items next generation over just to keep the code in, Nearly all the Special Trade Items from Gold and Silver were removed. (Talkin about Brick Piece, Gold Leaf, Silver Leaf) I believe Beserk Gene was removed in Generation 2. Apricorns were removed until Generation 4, and partially removed again in Generation 5. I believe their code still exists in the games but you cannot do anything with them as there is no place to use them anymore. There is also Shoal Salt and Shoal Shells which make a new appearance as Sellable Items only. They were in Gen 4 as useless items.

God Stone can be the original design for Dark and Light Stones, it just wasn't removed after being made into two separate items. It may not exist in the new games.

blue

gucci
Years
I bet when the first screen is leaked it will be, again something very unexpected.. I really can't see how they're going to work this right now.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
I wonder if Bianca is champion in one game and Cheren is champ in the other.

I also wonder if this will be the bridge that forms 3DS Pokemon games. Maybe they wanted to change the style from what it is to something like the Dragon Quest Ds games where there is more of an open world and large character models.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
I came up with the most wizard plot ever, well in my opinion it is.

So you start off as an ordinary kid living in Mistralton City. One day, Professor Bianca Lilac (?) comes to town to visit her close friends, your dad Hilbert, who was the protagonist of the first game. She happens to bring some of her Pokemon, which happen to be Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. She asks you if you want to start on your very own Pokemon journey. You pick your starter when the TV starts reporting that a mysterious man with green hair is terrorizing another region with a Dragon Pokemon. Your dad instantly remembers who this but can't do anything due to not having Pokemon anymore. Your dad, being as wizard as he is, lets you fly to the neighboring region (an all new one but with mixed generations of Pokemon). So since this is in the future, there are now passenger planes along with the cargo plane. When you arrive you instantly meet a man in skinny jeans and glasses. He tells you some vague stuff about his own past and how he always wanted power. He then leaves and you finally start on your journey. Soon, you are ambushed by Professor Lilac's son, who happened to get the starter who was strong against you. Apparently he was sent there with you to make sure nothing bad happened. After you beat him, he heads off. After this we get the usual - Gyms, Rival Battles, a villainous team named Team Plasma whose goal is to find their master. About Team Plasma; you actually fight the Admins, because 6 of the Sages are either in jail or dead. The Admins are Anthea, Concordia, and the mysterious Shadow Triad. Sometime around the fifth badge you find old green hair and discover his plot, to put people in another dimension, so the world is inhabited by Pokemon only. You discover his backstory and what traumatized him when he was young. More game stuff along with appearances from Cheren. Soon you discover that earlier, Team Plasma found a monster somewhere in east Unova. They tried to alter it but failed leaving it for dead. Green hair soon tested out his dimensional portal with his Dragon BFF right by him and fused them into an even more hideous monster on accident. You battle the monster and when you defeat it, it splits back into two. N releases his Dragon leaving you to fight the monster, Kyurem. You catch it and you get to fight the Elite 4 where surprise, surprise - Cheren is the champion. You beat him and then you could go back to Unova where you do post-game stuff. You also get to fight your Dragon here. You can go to Nacrene City to get the Dark Stone / Light Stone so you can change Kyurem's form. There are improved gym leaders from BW and instead of an Elite Four there is a Champion League where all the Champions (including you) battle one another. I think Cynthia mentioned this? So yeah we get Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, and Alder.

I enjoyed writing this. If only I knew how to ROM Hack.

blue

gucci
Years
I came up with the most wizard plot ever, well in my opinion it is.

So you start off as an ordinary kid living in Mistralton City. One day, Professor Bianca Lilac (?) comes to town to visit her close friends, your dad Hilbert, who was the protagonist of the first game. She happens to bring some of her Pokemon, which happen to be Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. She asks you if you want to start on your very own Pokemon journey. You pick your starter when the TV starts reporting that a mysterious man with green hair is terrorizing another region with a Dragon Pokemon. Your dad instantly remembers who this but can't do anything due to not having Pokemon anymore. Your dad, being as wizard as he is, lets you fly to the neighboring region (an all new one but with mixed generations of Pokemon). So since this is in the future, there are now passenger planes along with the cargo plane. When you arrive you instantly meet a man in skinny jeans and glasses. He tells you some vague stuff about his own past and how he always wanted power. He then leaves and you finally start on your journey. Soon, you are ambushed by Professor Lilac's son, who happened to get the starter who was strong against you. Apparently he was sent there with you to make sure nothing bad happened. After you beat him, he heads off. After this we get the usual - Gyms, Rival Battles, a villainous team named Team Plasma whose goal is to find their master. About Team Plasma; you actually fight the Admins, because 6 of the Sages are either in jail or dead. The Admins are Anthea, Concordia, and the mysterious Shadow Triad. Sometime around the fifth badge you find old green hair and discover his plot, to put people in another dimension, so the world is inhabited by Pokemon only. You discover his backstory and what traumatized him when he was young. More game stuff along with appearances from Cheren. Soon you discover that earlier, Team Plasma found a monster somewhere in east Unova. They tried to alter it but failed leaving it for dead. Green hair soon tested out his dimensional portal with his Dragon BFF right by him and fused them into an even more hideous monster on accident. You battle the monster and when you defeat it, it splits back into two. N releases his Dragon leaving you to fight the monster, Kyurem. You catch it and you get to fight the Elite 4 where surprise, surprise - Cheren is the champion. You beat him and then you could go back to Unova where you do post-game stuff. You also get to fight your Dragon here. You can go to Nacrene City to get the Dark Stone / Light Stone so you can change Kyurem's form. There are improved gym leaders from BW and instead of an Elite Four there is a Champion League where all the Champions (including you) battle one another. I think Cynthia mentioned this? So yeah we get Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, and Alder.

I enjoyed writing this. If only I knew how to ROM Hack.

That's very interesting and detailed... it would make a good hack too. They may want to refer N to his new name considering it was revealed by Masuda several months back (Natural Harmonia Gropius) I mean... they revealed it for a reason right?

I wonder if Bianca is champion in one game and Cheren is champ in the other.

I also wonder if this will be the bridge that forms 3DS Pokemon games. Maybe they wanted to change the style from what it is to something like the Dragon Quest Ds games where there is more of an open world and large character models.

I've already said this once but I'd love Bianca to be champ, I remember there was a whole rumor that she was infact the Champion in Black & White.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'd throw in my support for the "Bianca as Champion" campaign. She'd be better than 3-Bug-Type Alder, that's for sure.

I'd really like it if we could return top having our girl characters wear cute outfits instead of revealing ones :P

Back