• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
I was wondering if you made pokemon fusion random. When I tried to fuse Charmander first then Nidoran(m), I got Nidomander. When I tried to fuse Nidoran(m) first then Charmander, I got the same result. If the fusion is random, could you actually base it off pokemon(dot)alexonsager(dot)net like you said you would? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I tried again and got Nidomander. This is my 6th time and got Nidomander. If you could make it not random I would be so happy because closing the game and opening it back up takes so long. (Is there a way to go back to the main menu? If there is, I'm pretty dumb...)

EDIT2: Found out F12 sent me back to main menu. Ignore the last part of the first EDIT.

EDIT3: I just keep getting Nidomander. Once you get Nidomander, is it always gonna be Nidomander? I saved before I fused so I don't have to repeat. Is there like a file that confirms its always going to be Nidomander?

EDIT4: ALL I WANT IS CHARAN!

EDIT5: Just got an error msg.... imgur(dot)com/8PwLyRM

It's not random. The highest leveled Pokemon determines the body shape and the other one determines the head and color scheme. So if you want a Charan, your Nidoran has to be a higher level than your Charmander when you use the splicers on them.

F12 causes the game to crash, which is the error you're getting in your second edit. That's a known bug, but I can't deactivate it since it's an RPG Maker function.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Ok, so I caught two abra fusions but they're not in the pc. They're in my pokedex, but not anywhere in the pc. Can you tell me what's wrong?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 29, 2016
Misty's swimmer dude got me stuck in an infinite text loop that is inescapable. I didn't save recently so I had to restart. If you could please fix this bug for future players. Thanks.

Quotes...
Swimmer: Congrats on your second badge, champ!
Person: Congratulation!
*Go back to Swimmer and repeat*

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2017
Based on my battles, it appears that steel still resists ghost and dark. Did you intend to keep that gen 5 typing mechanics? I like it, but it makes steel fairly broken.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2017
I'm having trouble with some sidequests.

Has the aerodactyl sidequest with the amber fossil in viridian forest worked? I cannot find the beedrill that Brock talks about.

Where is the porygon sidequest?

In route 7, there is a socialite who asks for medicine to heal her pokemon. What medicine is supposed to work? Hyper potions and full restores seem to have no effect.

Schrroms

Years
I'm having trouble with some sidequests.

Has the aerodactyl sidequest with the amber fossil in viridian forest worked? I cannot find the beedrill that Brock talks about.

Where is the porygon sidequest?

In route 7, there is a socialite who asks for medicine to heal her pokemon. What medicine is supposed to work? Hyper potions and full restores seem to have no effect.
For the amber quest, you have to go talk to the scientist on the top floor of the museum first. I'll admit it's not exactly obvious. I'll make some changes to make what you have to do clearer.

For the Porygon quest, go back to Bill's lighthouse after getting the third badge.

The socialite on route 7 is an oversight. You can't do anything with it atm.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2017
Loved the demo! I enjoyed all the interesting features and sidequests that I had not seen before. I also appreciate that you are trying to make online features such as the online nickname rating.

One glitch I noticed was that when I was doing the double battle trainer house, my third and fourth pokemon kept their normal level stats until I used them in one of the fights. Also, after finishing the trainer house, I noticed that my pokemon retained their level 25 stats until I fought a wild pokemon.

You may also want to recheck the routes leading to fuschia city because three of the trainers generate an error when you try to rebattle them. One of them, a clown, does not generate an error until he tries to give the player an item (I believe it is supposed to be a casteliacone based on the error).

I have pictures, but I haven't made five posts, so I don't seem to be able to post them. Perhaps the names will help. The errors were caused by fisherman elliot in route 12, picknicker kindra in route 15, and clown pagliacci in route 13. These aren't too severe errors since they are just rematches, but it could screw some people up if they don't save regularly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 4, 2017
Once you implement exp share into to this game, I hope, if it isn't too much of a hassle, that you make it like the gen 6 version.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
I would like to say I found a Glitch with Cerulean Gym! When I beat Misty and went down, the swimmer kept saying "COngratulations you beat Misty" then it says "Congratulations!" Then it repeats over and over and over. (And I Have 2.0.1!)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Hey there~ I have a little problem with the game...

I can't make the screen bigger. It's super tiny. I can't show a picture because i just joined a few minutes ago but i tried pressing F4 and the full screen button doesn't work. Also, in my first battle (being professor oak), nothing showed up for Oak when he threw the pokeball except for a couple of pixels. I obviously didn't get very far because the size of the game really was annoying and even slightly hurt my eyes. Help please and thank you~

oh haha i messed up. nothins wrong. sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Schrroms

Years
Just curious, has the file size been compressed?
No, not really. Still planning on figuring out a good way to do that at some point though.

Hey there~ I have a little problem with the game...

I can't make the screen bigger. It's super tiny. I can't show a picture because i just joined a few minutes ago but i tried pressing F4 and the full screen button doesn't work. Also, in my first battle (being professor oak), nothing showed up for Oak when he threw the pokeball except for a couple of pixels. I obviously didn't get very far because the size of the game really was annoying and even slightly hurt my eyes. Help please and thank you~

oh haha i messed up. nothins wrong. sorry

Alt + Enter should make it fullscreen normally.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Im a little confused.... So i just caught a Tangtata and im confused on how it evolves. Since Tangela doesnt evolve into Tangrowth in this game, will it just stay forever as Tangtata or will it use Rattata's evolution to continue but with the same face and turn into Tangicate or something?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
I've ended up unable to move on route 3, right before the cave. I was heading back toward Pewter and ended up stuck one step below the steps, right before you go down them beside the cave entrance.

I've ended up unable to move on route 3, right before the cave. I was heading back toward Pewter and ended up stuck one step below the steps, right before you go down them beside the cave entrance.

Fixed it by going back to 2.0, and was able to move, went into the pokemon center, and went back to 2.1. Game seems fine now.

Years
I'm not sure if you already know this, hence why I'm mentioning it, but if you lose in Celadon Sewer while the water level is raised you can't get back into the sewer because the water level outside is raised. I just thought I ought to let you know that that's a bit of a problem.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
man can i use a controller or the wasd keys, my arrow keys are broken

Im a little confused.... So i just caught a Tangtata and im confused on how it evolves. Since Tangela doesnt evolve into Tangrowth in this game, will it just stay forever as Tangtata or will it use Rattata's evolution to continue but with the same face and turn into Tangicate or something?

it will evolve when ratata and tangela evolve, at level 20 it will evolve into tancate or something

Schrroms

Years
DxN4DEb.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
I would like to say I found a Glitch with Cerulean Gym! When I beat Misty and went down, the swimmer kept saying "COngratulations you beat Misty" then it says "Congratulations!" Then it repeats over and over and over. (And I Have 2.0.1!)

Same problem

Back