• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

The openings make me want to watch the newer episodes. I mean, it was partially because of the newer English openings (specifically and starting from this one) that I started to drift away from it, along with my particular being interested in the show anymore. However, it's the Japanese openings that really make me remember what I loved about the show, as well as pokemon in general, in the first place. As I always say, if an intro is good enough, it can make the overall show's experience better, and can even make a bad show worth watching.

I FOUND SAIKOU EVERYDAY ON YOUTUBE
Spoiler:

My day is officially made.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

asdfmovie is hilarious, too much free time

tumblr_migc72WPOz1s16lw8o2_400.gif

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Actually, that reminds me, I downloaded a show I need to watch. I don't remember the show's name, but the endng theme is named Hyakkei Nippon Egao, the last two words literally meaning "Japan" and "Smile" respectively. The song was the reason I found out about the show...hence the reason I don't remember the name -.-'

EDIT: So...does this mean that it's the return of the emos?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yes, the Uchiha are genetically predispositioned to turn unto psychopathic My Chemical Romance fans and try to take over the world.

As silly as it may sound it actually makes a lot of the series make sense.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

I honestly don't know what emo music is. :p Anyway, you guys come across any epic AMVs? I honestly would like to see some good ones no matter what the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back