• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Some awesome new screens there. Really great. So in Aqua Maze you'll be like Lapras that will surf around?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
If you want me to test that script, PM me :P.

btw,

What's next? Brendan appearing bored in Hoenn and just lies in a city and waits for someone to battle him? xD.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Hey Christos i have one idea for a mini game. You could maybe make something like "Fishing Contest" or something.

Can't wait to see new updates. Good Luck

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Anyway, the minigame looks cute. And this hack resembles rijonAdventures more and more - professionality-wise.

Keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Wow, that looks pretty good!
But is the map the same or is the map selected randomly from a number of maps, because it will be pretty easy once you remember the pattern.
i was wondering if the miltank has a purpose like randomly giving you an item or is it just an ornament to make the town look more visiting?
I was also wondering if you are going to tell us how much it costs to play the game, or are you going to keep it secret until later.
the updates are nice as always Christos, so best of luck on the hack!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the mini game reminds me of Tales of Destiny. :P
anyways, I like the mini event ya have. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2009
Oh, awesome! I gotta try this version out!

I played an earlier version a little while ago, and I found a shiny Numel. >D But the version I had wasn't completed, so yeah. D:

It'll be nice to play this version!! <3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
okay Chris... I find the clerk guy really funny about his son. xD
but really, his son should have some dialoues after we players want to buy him. xD

but oh well... see these...
LiquidOcean_01.png
LiquidOcean_02.png

lookie-lookie! :P
also, when he teaches me how to catch a POKéMON(Weedle), it's taking a while... :\

anyways, great hack so far. ^^

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Hey, it's Liquid Ocean.. I remember when it first came to PC. (And when you weren't a Moderator :P)

Definitely one of my favorite hacks to ever come to PC. I am enjoying the Alpha as well. Well, good luck to you and Liquid Ocean Christos, can't wait for more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2008
Wow, i like this hack for its attention to detail, The enviroments are fresh and are rendered quite well and some of the ideas: an egg shop and a market, quite smart. I finshed the Alpha and will wait paitently for the next intstallment. I do like the pokemon you have included in the first few sections, a good variety and an unusall selection as well. One thing.... however.. i felt that the Gyms were a bit too close to each other and becasue of that it made it hard for the game to flow becasue of the nessisary training to meet the level quota of the Gym. Anyway just a suggestion, and its no big deal. Great hack/ Game.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I've got to say, this hack is pretty amazing!
Looks like I've got a rival :P

I'm playing it now, but CUT, Damn it's hard to get :D
Anyways, nice Titlescreen! You're the 4th to learn of it's secrets XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Thanks everyone, I'm almost done with the quests and I'll start working on the mini-game event soon.
Screenshots of new places and events will probably be posted after the new alpha, since I'm only working on the quests now.

Hey Christos i have one idea for a mini game. You could maybe make something like "Fishing Contest" or something.

Can't wait to see new updates. Good Luck

And how exactly will the game work?

Wow, that looks pretty good!
But is the map the same or is the map selected randomly from a number of maps, because it will be pretty easy once you remember the pattern.
i was wondering if the miltank has a purpose like randomly giving you an item or is it just an ornament to make the town look more visiting?
I was also wondering if you are going to tell us how much it costs to play the game, or are you going to keep it secret until later.
the updates are nice as always Christos, so best of luck on the hack!

The region map is not the same as the old one, I've made other ones too but I chose that one.
Miltank and the lady owning in there have something to do with the small quests.
I haven't decided how much the game will cost, but you'll see in the new release.

okay Chris... I find the clerk guy really funny about his son. xD
but really, his son should have some dialoues after we players want to buy him. xD

but oh well... see these...
LiquidOcean_01.png
LiquidOcean_02.png

lookie-lookie! :P
also, when he teaches me how to catch a POKéMON(Weedle), it's taking a while... :\

anyways, great hack so far. ^^

If he was ever up for sale, he'd probably be expensive. :P
And thanks for that, I fixed its script.

Cool i played the game and i really love the flowers is that your tile?

That tile is the emerald flower.

Wow, i like this hack for its attention to detail, The enviroments are fresh and are rendered quite well and some of the ideas: an egg shop and a market, quite smart. I finshed the Alpha and will wait paitently for the next intstallment. I do like the pokemon you have included in the first few sections, a good variety and an unusall selection as well. One thing.... however.. i felt that the Gyms were a bit too close to each other and becasue of that it made it hard for the game to flow becasue of the nessisary training to meet the level quota of the Gym. Anyway just a suggestion, and its no big deal. Great hack/ Game.

If you train normally and don't rush to finish it, there won't be problems with the training. The gyms were close to each other, but the rest won't, there will be more events that have to do with the plots and more trainers compared to the routes in the Alpha.

I've got to say, this hack is pretty amazing!
Looks like I've got a rival :P

I'm playing it now, but CUT, Damn it's hard to get :D
Anyways, nice Titlescreen! You're the 4th to learn of it's secrets XD

Cut is hard to get to make the alpha kinda longer.
And I'm sure many people could easily figure out how to add backgrounds, it's not like it's hard to do it. But, I like 4. :P

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2008
Im assuming Surf HM is going to be key. >.> I love the worldmap. It really compliments the previous "originals".

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hey Christos, how have you been doing with Liquid Ocean? :\ But I remember when you had to start over because when you were using the Emerald ROM base, what exactly happened when you used it and the ROM got corrupted? :\ Because I've been using the Emerald ROM base and nothing has happened on a hack that I'm working on. :x But anyway, your using Fire Red anyway, which is pretty good. And good luck with Liquid Ocean. ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Sorry for these noobish questions, but I'll ask it anyway. Who will do the Hero's Introduction Sprite, Trainer Sprite, Using Pokemon Sprite, Backsprite and Pryce's Introduction Sprite?
I finshed the Alpha. Requires a bit more text editing on the Trainers/Gym Leaders/Advicers.
The alpha really requires a lot of savestates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back