• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
-_- as if I could have a bad few days...my computer had to wipped due to a virus I lost everything so can i please get new challenges

PS: Emerald is done I will leave that alone

Kanto: FireRed Omega
Sinnoh: Sol Platinum
Johto: Storm Silver
Unova 1: Yang White
Monotype: No

I have completed Expert Emerald with Seviper so no need to redo that; if you guys are ok with it i'd like to keep Druddigon since i barely got far with em not even to first gym, but you can reroll if you'd like i don't mind
Damn, that messed up. It wipe everything? That's so annoying, especially if you already have lots of stuff downloaded in it.

Alright so, as for your request. Allow me to give you your random picks. ;)

FireRed Omega: Illumise
Sol Platinum: Sandshrew
Storm Silver: Girafarig
Yang White: Buneary

So, those are all the Pokemon that came up, when I used the random Pokemon generator.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Damn, that messed up. It wipe everything? That's so annoying, especially if you already have lots of stuff downloaded in it.

Alright so, as for your request. Allow me to give you your random picks. ;)

FireRed Omega: Illumise
Sol Platinum: Sandshrew
Storm Silver: Girafarig
Yang White: Buneary

So, those are all the Pokemon that came up, when I used the random Pokemon generator.

Aww how sweet of you to let me keep Druddigon..

can ya reroll Sandshrew and Illumise and Girafarig

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Aww how sweet of you to let me keep Druddigon..

can ya reroll Sandshrew and Illumise and Girafarig
Yeah, you seemed kinda attached to it, so...I decided to let you keep that...I remember you bragging about it, I could find it in mah heart to break you two apart.

Anyways...

Whew...dat's a big roll, but yeah...Let's get to it.

FireRed Omega: Mankey
Sol Platinum: Slowpoke (Slowking, cuz that's what rolled)
Storm Silver: Paras

Remember this was all rolled, tho...I wouldn't be surprised if you wanna switch on Paras. LOL

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Yeah, you seemed kinda attached to it, so...I decided to let you keep that...I remember you bragging about it, I could find it in mah heart to break you two apart.

Anyways...

Whew...dat's a big roll, but yeah...Let's get to it.

FireRed Omega: Mankey
Sol Platinum: Slowpoke (Slowking, cuz that's what rolled)
Storm Silver: Paras

Remember this was all rolled, tho...I wouldn't be surprised if you wanna switch on Paras. LOL

Such improvement lol ok these will have to do..Paras oh lovely xD

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Previous Updates:
Spoiler:

I beat Cynthia, it took maybe about 6 tries, it's tough using only one Pokemon.

Drifblim Lv.100
Thunderbolt, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Fly

No moveset changes.

Next up is Darumaka/Darmanitan on Pitch Black, it should be easier with Darmanitan's really high attack.

Last edited:
Back