• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I had no reason to this time, the post order had not been established, and because of Kitsune's fire and Shadow's actions, I think it was justified.

But you're the GM, so I'll do as you say.

No no, I just acted childishly. I should've just let it be. Forgive me?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Machomuu- we might be GM's but we want to be treaten like normal RPers in the RP self :) we are just here to help everyone when they need it and to answer everyone's questions ;) oh and to make the RP better ofcourse with help from you guys :)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
It'd be really weird if Ryuu and Shadow developed this love-hate relationship. They love to hate each other. And I think Gavin's fallen for Shadow a bit.

Oh, a side note for everyone, I will not be on at all tomorrow. I have prom, and will not likely post until around noon or 2pm eastern time tomorrow.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
sorry I haven't posted, been very busy this week with my big show, that is now over.

Sapphire Rose

Years
@Darkangel- uhmmm :3 ...your character sounds a little overpowered ^^;; ...could you change that a little? :) it's okay that she powerful, because everyone on Youkai Academy is, but she's like "one note and i can kill you." ...

It's true, a Siren can kill with just One note... But this is by humans xD by Youkai it takes longer, because they are not quite a human. Same goes for vampires, they can kill you by just touching because of their enormous strength, however, by a Youkai they have to touch/punch more than once ;)

Same goes for the Lamia, this Youkai can hypnotize, but by youkai it takes longer. Every youkai has something like this :)

I'm not saying i don't like your character or anything, and i actually find it funny how she reacts on things, but please leave the "i can kill you with just one note so watch out.' Out okay? :)

And then! I wanted to ask you something, in the second break, can Sapphire and Shadow meet? :)

@genevieve- okay then, welcome back ^^

DarkAngel91

Years
No problem! I shall go fix that right now. I claim temporary insanity, lolz. I'm so tired I should really go to bed. Nah, too tired to sleep. Sapphire might have to find her way to the infirmary as Shadow is now a bit crispy and Gavin is taking her there.

Sapphire Rose

Years
@DarkAngel- you didn't have to fix it right away :p just to remember for the future ^^ but thank you for understanding :)

and i'll let her get to the infirmery somehow :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@DarkAngel- you didn't have to fix it right away :p just to remember for the future ^^ but thank you for understanding :)

and i'll let her get to the infirmery somehow :3
Well really the only reason we're not there yet is because Gavin was stopped by Ryuu, so it's really dependent on him as to whether we get there or not. That said, I don't really see Ryuu listening to anybody about letting them go due to the emotional and mental torrent that's going on inside him right now.

DarkAngel91

Years
@ PinkSapphire: Lolz. I love your post. Perfect way to get her to the infirmary. Not sure how Shadow will take it. She gets clingy when in pain. And snappy. Just to forewarn you.

Last edited:
Back