The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Research & Development

Notices

Research & Development Got a well-founded knack with ROM hacking? Love reverse-engineering the Pokémon games? Or perhaps you love your assembly language. This is the spot for polling and gathering your ideas, and then implementing them! Share your hypothesis, get ideas from others, and collaborate to create!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old January 26th, 2013, 08:35 AM
interdpth
I've seen things, man.

If you still haven't figured out how the game loads the palettes, I don't mind helping as this is really interesting. Hit me up on AIM or something :)

potato is not here.

bye
Old October 6th, 2013, 11:43 AM
HackChu
I need a haircut...

Nature: Modest
What address do I insert these routines?

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
Old November 14th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Captain Derp
Banned

Nature: Naughty
What about trainers saying something to the player inside a battle when they have a last pokemon left or when they are ready to use a rare strong pokemon

I think this was in Diamond id like to see this in gba too

What about trainers saying something to the player inside a battle when they have a last pokemon left or when they are ready to use a rare strong pokemon

I think this was in Diamond id like to see this in gba too

Last edited by Captain Derp; November 14th, 2013 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 19th, 2014, 10:20 PM
designmadman

Nature: Adamant
Mmmph...for the last routine I inserted my table location but I'm not 100% sure how to put the pointers to the games existing palettes...I know dumb but inexperienced simple problem

Code:
... table2: .word 0x08800790 ...

I always get the picture of the sprites hand starting to show in the far left hand corner but then the screen freezes at this point with the music continuing to play...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links