• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon The Movie Game (BETA 3.1 RELEASED!)

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 18/01/16
Just a small update to say that I'm finished the development of the game and I'm beta testing now. This release is way overdue but it's definitely not dead and I promise that I won't let anyone who still has fate in me down.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
UPDATE 18/01/16
Just a small update to say that I'm finished the development of the game and I'm beta testing now. This release is way overdue but it's definitely not dead and I promise that I won't let anyone who still has fate in me down.

Sam ! That means i can finally finish my recordings i was doing for the game :D
What Movies are done 1-6?

Sam24

Sam24
Years
BETA 3.0
This is extremely overdue I know but I finally got it out!
New updates include:
Movies 5 and 6
Two new outfits
Updated character sprites and tilesets that look more accurate to the movie.
Map upgrades and adjustments
New Title Screen (Credit to Luka S.G. and his "Ultimate Title Screen Resource")
Some cool Battle Backgrounds
Some of the scripting has been modified from the previous movies(e.g. Lugia's song can now be heard fully)
Noctowl is now a shiny and Pikachu has been upgraded as well (Unfortunately this only applies for people starting a new game.)

SIDE NOTE PLEASE READ
Spoiler:

Here's the Download link
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 10/02/16
This is a bit of a serious update.
Right now I've decided to close all the download links to all the betas for the moment. I made some errors so that I am now trying to correct it for my new release beta 3.1.
Hopefully you can forgive me for this.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 14/03/16
Alright I've gotten a copy of the game ready for proper compression but I haven't gotten around to it. But I promise to get busy during the Easter Holidays. Once again I thank anyone who's stayed with this game after what's happened.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
UPDATE 14/03/16
Alright I've gotten a copy of the game ready for proper compression but I haven't gotten around to it. But I promise to get busy during the Easter Holidays. Once again I thank anyone who's stayed with this game after what's happened.

thank you for updating everyone , I cant wait to finish the movies :D

Sam24

Sam24
Years
Alright here's the beta 3.1. I'm very sorry that this took so long. I just didn't give myself the time to put the game up. Don't expect anything special if you completed beta 3.0. It's exactly the same game just compressed, so all the same rules apply in terms of maps. Hopefully it should be functional for you all. ;)
The beta is up on Mediafire so hopefully there should be no trouble.

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
Years
Hey man, great fangame!!!!!
I never thought I would actually get to play movie 3,4,5, or 6!!!!!! This is by far freaking amazing!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 18/6/16
I thought I'd do a small update to show you how my game is doing. Right now I've gotten a script for movie 7. Also I've done alot of sprite work mainly tilesets! Here's a few examples. Anyone who knows movie 7 should be able to recognize them.
Spoiler:

Those are only a few of the many tilesets I've made. So be excited.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
UPDATE 18/6/16
I thought I'd do a small update to show you how my game is doing. Right now I've gotten a script for movie 7. Also I've done alot of sprite work mainly tilesets! Here's a few examples. Anyone who knows movie 7 should be able to recognize them.
Spoiler:

Those are only a few of the many tilesets I've made. So be excited.

yay the Trash can !

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 21/7/16
Sorry about this update coming a little late.
Finally gotten the script for Movie 7 and have also made the intro cutscene.
I'm now developing Larousse City.
Screenshots (Note: The Larousse City screenshots are a work in progress)
Spoiler:

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 28/8/16
Another slightly late update.
What I've done since the last month is updated the other movies. Added more cutscenes and new tilesets.
Here's some screencaps showing a few examples.
Movie 1 Updated
Spoiler:

Movie 2 Updated
Spoiler:

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Looks great, that Mewtwo and Mew scene on Movie 1 looks epic. Looking forward to see what else is in store!

Back