• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
I only save once. Just in case too much saving screws the thing up!

Th only bad thing is that you cant trade with the advance gen games. It would be cool if you could have it in your emerald/ruby/saphire/fire red/leaf green.

Its that or complete the whole pokedex (like me in emerald) and restart and restart, and restart.

Years
What do you mean? You can trade. You can't trade from a FR/LG to a Ru/Sa/Em until you've done the gem quest at the end, I'll admit, but it's not like it's impossible or anything. (I did have to "relay" trade my shiny Numel from Emerald to Sapphire, then from Sapphire to Fire Red (my primary cart), but it can be done.) Keep a completed FR/LG and a Ru/Sa/completed Em cart around and you'll have no problems. :)

The game keeps a backup of the previous saved data, so it's in your best interest to save twice. That way, if you get data corruption/a bad save, and it reverts to the previous, you still have your shiny.

Years
o.o I thought I only told that to Aaryn on MSN... (I'm heading to uni to study for my last midterm/complete assingments from over the break)

I should have left by now, but I'm kinda addicted to Seviper hunting. Nothing yet; not even a Surskit.

Edit: GRAAR, Aaryn! Stop posting at the same time as me!

Years
Wait a sec, you said Crystal? I'm sorry but I only put Advanced-gen shinies on the SHC cards. (I have a shiny Meganium in my Crystal. ;))

Edit: About the trading: No, you can't trade from R/G/B/Y/G/S/C to Ru/Sa/FR/LG/Em. T_T The data structures used on the GBA are radically different from those used on the older games. Even if one were to try to convert, there would be too much loss involved.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
I went crazy with the idea! lol. It was weird.

Sorry MM, but its just that we are too sincronized lol.

Good luck on seviper hunt!

Persona

Banned
Years
MM.....i do have my friend's gba and my own, i got emerald and fire red, if i trade the quilava 2 my emerald, is it possible 2 then put it in my t-card???

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
you find shinies when your not expecting them (normaly) I wish you the best of lucks.

MM, dont gooooooooooooo! The dark side is powerfull but you must stay in the light!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
It was an epic moment that one. hehe.

Well, SC Id like you to explain me that little incident in msn. YOu know what im talking about, and it better have an explanation

Back